Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (110379 Views)

NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Jess29: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
I only watch NTA if there is a presidential broadcast. That station is a shadow of itself. Na my papa like am, Na only news him like to watch.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Jess29: 9:50am On May 21, 2020
chubinwa:
Leave wetin Dem dey write for motor enter moto

For where, we need to start reading. Watin dem write now for motor before we enter ni. Abi if we see covid motor make we enter and relax, naaaa.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Jess29: 9:52am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=chiemmanuel post=8978please quarantine the television [/quote]
����� chai dis one weak me ooo
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by HarunaWest(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Shut up! There is everything wrong with wearing all stars on a native. because Nigerians didn't criticize the Chinese doesn't make this one right!
Fashion Police wehdone oo.
Whether you arent aware that your forefathers covered themselves with leaves Idiat.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Small080(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2020
If na Wizkid or Olamide wear am now nobody go talk o..... Dey go say new swag and people go dey start dressing that way grin grin
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by sniperr007(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2020
mignone:
She probably went to work in a casual wear&had to change for a prg without thinking that the camera would capture it all to dt extent.

She wants to be comfortable joor.

Wetin concern una.

If celebrity wear the combo it will trend.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Onlyonebuhari: 10:01am On May 21, 2020
Shame on NIGERIANS, did she gave u what she was employed for or not? You care about her shoe but not her role. If she likes let her where anything she likes but give the country quality service.

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by almayda: 10:16am On May 21, 2020
She wore casuals to work but being NTA,she must appear on screen in traditional attire,so she just removed the casuals,slips into traditional and ignored the shoe part,believing it will never be captured...that cameraman though���

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Cantonese: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
After criticizing, mocking, making yeye, a lot of people will dress that way. We have seen many dressed like that...wetin new there?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Damsman10(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
NTA never fails to disappoint

That station is all the MOTIVATION i need to go and reactivate my subscription.

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Femeto: 10:26am On May 21, 2020
Na Buhari start am so I pardon her.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Olowokere(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2020
wow... looking at it, the Lady may not wore native cloth to work dat day nd her presentation requires her to be traditional..... kudos to the cameraman
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by iamyemiakins(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
I was also surprised while watching the NTA NEWS that night, like who dresses like this on a normal day not to talk of wearing this on air
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Reference(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2020
That's why they need 500 million dollars to upgrade to digital transmission.... and hopefully a digital wardrobe if they can spare some change.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by saajus: 10:37am On May 21, 2020
I love that. If it's a celebrity, that's a new dress code to copy. I've seen celebrities wearing two different kinds of socks, different kind of shoes, and kids as seeing them as a cool thing. You can invent your own style too.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Oviri2580(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2020
mignone:
She probably went to work in a casual wear&had to change for a prg without thinking that the camera would capture it all to dt extent.
you are right

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by iamfromlagos(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
Whats wrong with her outfit?
If na oyinbo wear am now,its fashion, but if na black man, na error...The other day i saw all these chinese construction workers, he wear kaftan with canvas,nobody do pim.
Nigerians and inferiority complex
Exactly. If this was worn by Rihanna, we no go hear word say she be fashion icon.
awon jobless people.

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2020
na the cameraman no serious. why him go show that place?

she could even wear bathroom slippers if she really wanted cos na the face and dress be the image of a TV-News presenter.

abi una think say na all the time a radio presenter dey baff or brush teeth before entering the studio?

why?

cos na the voice the people dey hear, no be the radio presenter dem wants see.

The cameraman should be queried.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Liposure: 10:50am On May 21, 2020
richesbhc:
NTA has got to be the most useless and worthless network in the whole world. A TV station so useless that it is the only channel you get to watch when your Gotv expires.
stingy gotv
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by luluman: 10:57am On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
Whats wrong with her outfit?
If na oyinbo wear am now,its fashion, but if na black man, na error...The other day i saw all these chinese construction workers, he wear kaftan with canvas,nobody do pim.
Nigerians and inferiority complex
That's correct.When our people crazy things they say we are not devoped, when oyinbo do crazy things everybody follow. If those torn Jean people wear started in Nigeria they for don yab us finish but it started with oyinbo & they say its fashion.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2020
What is wrong? Lousy lazy idiots that can't mind their business. It's her life so go to hell.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by AbisolaOba: 11:04am On May 21, 2020
grin

D baddest camera man of our time
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On May 21, 2020
It's a common thing in broadcasting. Come into the studio, Wear something for the camera,deliver your news n give it back to the costume people. Especially if u r a newscaster and is always behind the desk.
The lady came to the newsroom casually dressed but she can't deliver the news dressed like that.

Free the girl abeg..
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by meobizy(f): 11:13am On May 21, 2020
Leave it to Nairaland, a place where the last throng of NTA watchers reside.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by okoloemmalex(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2020
same station Lai Mohammed want the FG to borrow $500m to upgrade and reposition it.

We 're just wasting scarce resources.

We have seen it under this regime
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2020
Generation of organic robots; if it doesn't match the codes in their head, it's not normal.

We dress to cover our Nakedn*ss and feel physically comfortable in it. The moment eye begins to interfere is the beginning of dilusion.

How humanity got trapped in all these meaningless bullshits still remain a mystery to me.

Imagine someone getting depressed or attempt suicide because he/she couldn't meet up with one stupid fashion pandemic.

Nonsense.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by pacespot(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2020
Definetly she is on legis but use native attire to cover up on the top, after the news casting, she will go back to her usual dressing.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by abiolakay: 11:29am On May 21, 2020
Most news presenter does that. She put on the native attire just for the purpose of the new presentation and she was on normal wears for the day. The camera man did a very bad job that's meant for the public to see. Part of my experience when I was serving.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by legba1(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2020
Y"all are just too funny.. That lady must have gone to work in jeans.. Her programmer must have warranted her changing dress. We vibrate over none issues while the real issues are left unattended to
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Risingblue008(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
NTA never fails to disappoint

.I tell u bro,they ought to be sued,good at lying,just look at the last broadcast of jubril, already recorded tape they r showing us live broadcast,bullshit

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Kdon2: 11:48am On May 21, 2020
agukayode:
A hilarious photo of an Nta presenter has gone viral online.

The lady as seen in the photo is putting on a traditional attire and then she's wearing a canvas.

This doesn't go down well in the world of fashion. Most of us can attest to this as there are other footwear to wear other than what she wore in the picture.

The person that uploaded this picture wrote thus:
NTA news, nawa for una wardrobe ooo. All stars lori Native

See photo

grin grin grin
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by pat077: 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
Nothing bad in her outfit
abnormal is the new normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.