Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire (110417 Views)

NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by lookingfly: 12:35pm On May 21, 2020
Abegggiiiiii...... nothing de there!!!

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Bimpe29: 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
What's wrong with that?
Why didn't it go down well with the complainants?
If the same thing is done by expatriate, it will be applauded and considered okay.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Glorygrace(f): 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
Hahaha!!! My son drew my attention to the canvass shoes the NTA newscaster wore on a native attire and we all had a good laugh.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by dalass(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
Monitoring spirits everywhere you go..

But that picture of the canvas funny die grin grin
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by nwachi1404: 3:03pm On May 21, 2020
Anybody criticizing this lady is just plain stupid. You guys should go get a Job.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Archebonk: 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
this very dressing weak
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Awon enia vickyrotex grin grin

Get sense for once na. cheesy angry
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by enemyofprogress: 3:25pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Get sense for once na. cheesy angry
for tolding you the truth abi?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by VickyRotex(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
for tolding you the truth abi?

sho ra e, iyangbali!!! angry
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by enemyofprogress: 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

sho ra e, iyangbali!!! angry
oiiiiiiiin
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by OVB123: 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
xreal:
Bubu's footwear was better.

But truly, wetin camera man dey find under that table?
She did not envisage what that it will back fire.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by etrange: 4:24pm On May 21, 2020
See them bashing NTA for a useless reason. A fashion forward lady decided to show off her state of the art fashion and Nairalanders gather to tell tales of how they've not watched NTA since 1960 as if that makes them better than anyone.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by aalangel(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2020
mignone:
She probably went to work in a casual wear&had to change for a prg without thinking that the camera would capture it all to dt extent.

That exactly is the explanation. Do you know some Newscasters read the News with Jeans trouser? My former boss reads early morning News on boxers!!!

I blames the cameraman that captured this...and also the Tricaster operator that punched the shot on air. Did this News have a Director at all?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

Fashion Police wehdone oo.
Whether you arent aware that your forefathers covered themselves with leaves Idiat.

Dimwit, that was what trended during their time. So because your ancestors covered themselves with leaves (maybes clothes have not being discovered then), that is what will necessitate you to wear all stars on top a native wear in the 21st century?

Be defending the indefensible. Ask yourself, will that lady put on the all stars on top a native ordinarily? She didn't even know the camera will capture her leg.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by HarunaWest(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
Meninmen:

Dimwit, that was what trended during their time. So because your ancestors covered themselves with leaves (maybes clothes have not being discovered then), that is what will necessitate you to wear all stars on top a native wear in the 21st century?

Be defending the indefensible. Ask yourself, will that lady put on the all stars on top a native ordinarily? She didn't even know the camera will capture her leg.

You were there nah. I witness
Set awon the Man who saw Tomorrow.
Not only defending, its Van Dijk
Uwarka
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

You were there nah. I witness
Set awon the Man who saw Tomorrow.
Not only defending, its Van Dijk
Uwarka

Clown communicate!! What are you saying ozuor?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Jonovo98: 6:21pm On May 21, 2020
Please where is the picture?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Playermayweda(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2020
Nta that looks like tv station in the 80's
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by SURElee(f): 7:31pm On May 21, 2020
This woman probably had to step in for a colleague who for one reason or another didn't make it to work that day. The most important thing is she didn't that job well, they can mock the wardrobe issue for all I care.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by ejimatic: 7:43pm On May 21, 2020
agukayode:
A hilarious photo of an Nta presenter has gone viral online.

The lady as seen in the photo is putting on a traditional attire and then she's wearing a canvas.

This doesn't go down well in the world of fashion. Most of us can attest to this as there are other footwear to wear other than what she wore in the picture.

The person that uploaded this picture wrote thus:
NTA news, nawa for una wardrobe ooo. All stars lori Native

See photo
. She wore English dress to the news room..As she was changing attire in the news room the time for the bulleting reading was up she had to move to the news table for the news cast.....It has to do with time of the news and punctuality of the newscasters .In some.e situations some would be on the powder process when the time would be up.One of the dramas of journalism.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by yusluvad(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
Whats wrong with her outfit?
If na oyinbo wear am now,its fashion, but if na black man, na error...The other day i saw all these chinese construction workers, he wear kaftan with canvas,nobody do pim.
Nigerians and inferiority complex
Lol
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by mignone(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2020
aalangel:

That exactly is the explanation. Do you know some Newscasters read the News with Jeans trouser? My former boss reads early morning News on boxers!!!

I blames the cameraman that captured this...and also the Tricaster operator that punched the shot on air. Did this News have a Director at all?
Yes o, once d upper part of d body is settled.na d cameraman spoil show

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by mignone(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2020
sniperr007:

She wants to be comfortable joor.

Wetin concern una.

If celebrity wear the combo it will trend.
Don't mind Nigerians, we're never ourselves. Na so so copy copy.

1 Like

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by mignone(f): 9:02pm On May 21, 2020
philkoms:

But the Camera man too should have done a better job if your arguement or point is true at all.

Newscasters being half dressed happens most of d time.Though I'm nt in support of dt bt it's been d practice for ages, so d director of news&cameraman's issue is one of incompetence we now see almost in all fields.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by mignone(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Leave all these people. You'll see some of them have dressed even "worse". "Worse" is relative. Since they want to go down that lane.

Besides, whether it was a mistake or not I dont see anything wrong in what's she's wearing. She decides how she wants to combine her outfit.

If it's "oyibo" that dress like this, they'll coin it fashion. Double standard people!
Nigerians, we're never ourselves. Na only wetin oyinbo talk be d original.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by scoundrel(f): 9:08pm On May 21, 2020
Why do Nairalanders have different accounts? It’s not like one can store money in them. What is the point? Sha, these bored children love attacking members with their many alternates so it makes sense. Others are just cowards who insult with one account and try to pacify with the next.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by paix(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
Vision4God:
Can't remember the last time I watched NTA
You're missing a lot.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by adonaimart(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2020
agukayode:
A hilarious photo of an Nta presenter has gone viral online.

The lady as seen in the photo is putting on a traditional attire and then she's wearing a canvas.

This doesn't go down well in the world of fashion. Most of us can attest to this as there are other footwear to wear other than what she wore in the picture.

The person that uploaded this picture wrote thus:
NTA news, nawa for una wardrobe ooo. All stars lori Native

See photo
Me I like am...e make sense...can't u see d confidence she displays?
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Bleodon01(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2020
It's still better than dressing nude. Her body is not expose na, fashion is what we copy from White's abi. Abeg leave story joor.
Re: NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire by Gadafii: 3:30am On May 23, 2020
Difyimpsi:
One
good morning chief, please I saw ur post that u sell data, I am really in need of bulk data like 20gb mtn,I didnt get to save your number,can u send it to me or I should send you a mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.