Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Cook Jollof Rice With Carrot And Green Beans. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Jollof Rice With Carrot And Green Beans. (864 Views)

What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? / I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Jollof Rice With Carrot And Green Beans. by richee123(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2020
Here's how to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green beans like a pro.

An intro to Jollof rice with carrot and green beans

Now for some Nigerians, the thought of learning how to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green bean sounds counterproductive, considering that these are the condiments typically added to a Fried rice recipe instead of Jollof.

I feel your confusion my dears.

Don't you worry. We'll sort out the difference between the two in the following paragraphs.

One thing to note in this recipe is the perfect timing to put your green beans into the Jollof. If you miss it, you don miss am be dat.

How to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green beans: Ingredients

Here are all the ingredients you need to successfully replicate this dish:

3 Derica cup of Rice
Vegetable oil
Seasoning and salt
2 packs of 70g Gino tomato sachets
Diced Green beans and carrot
Preferred meat source

How to cook Jollof rice with carrot and green beans step by step

Step 1: Add Ororo in pot and...read full post on Chef Lola's Kitchen.
Re: How To Cook Jollof Rice With Carrot And Green Beans. by eleko1: 4:35am On May 21, 2020
Nonsense angry.Tell us in full here
richee123:
Here's how to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green beans like a pro.

An intro to Jollof rice with carrot and green beans

Now for some Nigerians, the thought of learning how to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green bean sounds counterproductive, considering that these are the condiments typically added to a Fried rice recipe instead of Jollof.

I feel your confusion my dears.

Don't you worry. We'll sort out the difference between the two in the following paragraphs.

One thing to note in this recipe is the perfect timing to put your green beans into the Jollof. If you miss it, you don miss am be dat.

How to prepare Jollof rice with carrot and green beans: Ingredients

Here are all the ingredients you need to successfully replicate this dish:

3 Derica cup of Rice
Vegetable oil
Seasoning and salt
2 packs of 70g Gino tomato sachets
Diced Green beans and carrot
Preferred meat source

How to cook Jollof rice with carrot and green beans step by step

Step 1: Add Ororo in pot and...read full post on Chef Lola's Kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

What Restaurent Makes The Best Milkshake / Do You Need Alligator Pepper In Large Quantitty? / Ever Heard Of Beryl Chinchin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.