Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup (25405 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by naptu2: 7:15am On May 21, 2020
Desire Oparanozie's long range goal has been nominated for the most beautiful goal in the history of the French Women's Cup quarterfinals. She is going up against German and Lyon star Dzsenifer Marozsan who scored for Lyon agaonst Rodes.

Here is a video of Oparanozie's goal. She scored a similar long range goal against Paris FC in 2018 and a year later she scored this long range goal against the same club.

naptu2:
It seems like Desire Oparanozie likes scoring long range goals against Paris FC. She scored a brace and provided an assist as E.A. Guingamp beat Paris F.C. 3-1 on February 17, 2018. The second of her goals was from a long range shot from the centre circle. And now she’s done it again.

Oparanozie scored another long range goal yesterday evening as E.A. Guingamp defeated Paris F.C. 2-0. Here’s a video of her goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjZAtcVLac

Here is a video of Dzsenifer Marozsan's goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS0U7VEpnPA

You can vote here. https://twitter.com/PiedsCarresFem/status/1263129717584076801

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by JasonScoolari: 7:22am On May 21, 2020
Desire Oparanozie goal deserve more recognition and award.... Similar to David Beckham, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal...

Lemme go and vote for my beautiful friend.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by money121(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2020
Best of luck
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by naptu2: 7:28am On May 21, 2020
Reactions

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Babatunde40(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2020
Go girl. Something to celebrate at a time like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2020
I pray she wins

Let me digress a bit please.
I owe sokoloan and they are embarrassing me already. I have to put my phone for sale so I can get some cash to pay them part of it.
It's a Samsung galaxy A20s that's just about a month old a small crack at the far right end of the screen but very negligible. As all complete accessories.
I need to sell immediately so that I'll pay off this loan.
For more information, please check my signature and profile.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Slawormir: 7:55am On May 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
That na normal goal na
Why the over hype?
Even my grandmother can score that goal
Once you notice goal keeper don loose guard then you strike am

That morazan goal is better than oparanozie's own
Morazan dey difficult position surrounded by opponents defenders than oparanozie's
Oparanozie dey free when he strike the ball
Please don't quote me if you don't play and watch football always

Go back to the clip and watch it carefully
Morazan was surrounded by four opponents
Whereas operanozie was so free to strike

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Racoon(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
Beautiful goal.This was more long range than the other girl's own.Humn! With the French racist supremacist mindset.Go girl! Keep soaring Pls naptu2 are you in the know where Courtney Dike ply her trade now? She played with Oparanozie in one of the women world cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Modphase: 7:55am On May 21, 2020
But the other lady's is actually beta.

JasonScoolari:
Desire Oparanozie goal deserve more recognition and award.... Similar to David Beckham, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal...

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by jericco1(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
It's a nice goal.. very dumb goalie undecided
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by michlins(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Who noticed she looks better in that club jersey than in Nigeria own.

She fine like mammy water

6 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by FanRong: 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Name, Desire Oparanozie
noted!

They keep making us proud.

Lets vote her to encourage her. She is on it already.
https://twitter.com/PiedsCarresFem/status/1263129717584076801

[img]https://media./images/8d626b227ee7d1e3233ccf77abeee4f4/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes o!
We did it again.

[img]https://media./images/c90d998ac94f5cd4ebed266173967294/tenor.gif[/img]

See the image below

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by obicoolnino: 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Her goal is way more better than her opponent's goal... There shouldn't even be a comparison.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 7:56am On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

I saw a lot of wind there.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Tobinrobin(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Great �� wink
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Lordjiggs09(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Keep making us proud, Ada Igbo ji eje mba.

Meanwhile:

Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu, nke onye na eme ya gazie. O kwa "Aku ruo ulo" bu ife anyi no zi na ya.

Onye ego na Lagos, nwata bute aku na Malaysia, odogwu na Japan, Eze ego na ala Mandela, kedu nke di na ala Igbo?

Igbo bu Igbo anyi aga ano na oshimiri, ncha agbanye anyi na anya?

Biko onye choba ala o ga azuta ma o bu iwurite ulo na ala Igbo nile gbaa gburugburu, Biko kpoturu mu na ekwe nti - efu, asato, efu, isii, ano, ano, asaa, ato, ano, ano, ato.

Udo diri umu Igbo ubochi Eke, Orie, Afor na Nkwo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2020
cool
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by rastaLivity: 7:57am On May 21, 2020
3th
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Chirowman(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2020
that goal is superb ,the award is going to her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by hahn(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2020
Modphase:

How?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Hemanwel(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
Just so he can justify the nepotism in his administration, Buhari keeps victimizing the southerners in his govt while making heroes/heroines out of his northern kinsmen.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by 9jaBloke: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
shocked an opponent applauded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Mynd44: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
You people should go vote ooo.

Don't just say the goal is fine

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by musicpromax(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2020
grin
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by fasho01(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2020
That's a good one for her.. I hope she ends up winning it cos there is no basis for comparison here as her goal is far more spectacular than that of her competitor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Mynd44: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
Modphase:

I will bribe you with 5k.

Just go vote for Opara.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by 9jaBloke: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
smiley
Mynd44:
You people should go vote ooo.

Don't just say the goal is fine

Just voted:

https://twitter.com/PiedsCarresFem/status/1263129717584076801

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.