Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. (24250 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday / Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by naptu2: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2023
oparanozie desire @oparanozie9

To my fans, family, and friends, thank you for the show of love and support over the years. It's time to take a bow, as I believe there's no better time than now. I'm officially announcing my retirement from professional football for both club and country.

To every team and coach I have played for, to every mate I've played alongside, and to every opponent I have played against, thank you all for being part of this incredible journey. Thank you football, thank you Nigeria.
Desire Ugochi Oparanozie ✍🏾.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Sleekfingers: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by thesicilian: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Nobody retires from both club and country at 29. Something must be xup.

Modified:
I've been made aware that she's retiring to start up a family. That's a pretty valid and nobody quest.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by hisexcellency34: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
A true patriot. I wish you a deserved rest Desire O.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by obinna58(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
wink
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Jarmoski123: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by TemplarLandry: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
cool
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by devilmaycry: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Why...

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Okundaye4(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
You have paid your due. Wishing you the very best.

37 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Nyanabo(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
How old is she ?
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by franchasofficia: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
My dear go and face your family; family first, if you never marry, try and get married, have kids, enjoy your family, don't let anybody deceive you that marriage is not worth it, marriage to the right person and having your own kids is over worth it, nothing gives joy like having a partner that cares and kids that cant wait to see you back home cool

To those that say marriage does not worth it, does loneliness worth it?

If you say having kids does not worth it, is staying alone all the time and having nobody to spend your income on year in year out worth it? Make everybody de try use their head oh grin

I am fully Obidient, and Peter Obi remains my President, the best politician Nigeria ever produced, the President Nigeria desperately needs at this time, if you disagree, then continue celebrating a criminal that used ill gotten wealth to capture a whole state from 1999 to date and used same stolen treasury to buy every buyable person in Nigeria to become President, if that's your mentor so be it, a criminal will never be my mentor, and I forbid supporting known criminals and treasury looters even if they are my own blood brothers! cool

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Sequence23(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Congratulations! You are truly a legend. I wish you the best.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by concacid: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Well done desire.

You have crested your name in the stone of time.

Cheers to more win dear.

3 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Great. Thank you for the memories... Even the penalty lost against England is also a memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by aysnoopy(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
How old is she?
Well,.make sure you invest. We no wan hear say u need financial help o
Good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by money121(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by gentposh: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Welcome to the husband market...
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by sameks08(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
You paid your dues rest well my darling
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by okooloyun1(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Nyanabo:
How old is she ?
You wan marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Think9ja(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
K
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by noble71(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Happy retirement.

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at a good rate.

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by LLSAINT(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Good timing
Go and start a family and produce your kind
No time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by EmmyNorse(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Nyanabo:
How old is she ?
go ask her mama

3 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Onyezesinx(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Move on dear! You've paid your dues for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Mccullum: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Great, she tried a lot for Naija. Congrats Desire.

3 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by sirray001: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
okooloyun1:
You wan marry her?
good answer to rubbish question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2023
Time for a little rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Encounters Between Nigeria And Cameroon (Videos And Memories). / AFCON 2019: Meet The 24 Finalist For Egypt 2019 / Bournemouth Signs Dominic Solanke From Liverpool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.