Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat (576 Views)

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by seunfly: 9:51am On May 21, 2020
All PPE and no scrubs?

A female nurse in Tula, central Russia, became an overnight sensation after a picture of her in nothing but a bikini and sheer protective clothing hit the web. Nurses going viral while treating coronavirus have been a leitmotif of the last few months, but this nurse seems to have invented a whole new genre. It was apparently unintentional, however, as she claims she had no idea how transparent the overalls were. The medical worker reportedly decided to skip the scrubs after overheating in all the layers of clothing she had been wearing. Although the regional Health Ministry reprimanded the nurse – noting that she had violated guidelines – many have taken to social media to praise her for getting on with her job, uninhibited. The patients didn’t seem to mind either.

https://www.rt.com/russia/489144-tula-nurse-protective-suit-bikini/amp/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159040648324411&id=326683984410

Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by seunfly: 9:52am On May 21, 2020
The old man seems to be getting better based on the way he was looking below the medical tray the nurse was holding.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by Holumhidey(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Corona go just vanish fiam! Comot for the man body......
Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by seunfly: 10:03am On May 21, 2020
Holumhidey:
Corona go just vanish fiam! Comot for the man body......
Ass in the look on his face says it all.
Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by SmartProf(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2020
I'm sure that if u take off that facemask from the old man, u'll discover that he was blushing over what he had been seeing. Any healing he gets as a result of what he's seeing from that nurse's body will be permanent, and he will never suffer a relapse
Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by Darato: 11:44am On May 21, 2020
Introduce this method to Nigeria and you will see that those running away from the isolation center will not run away again.
The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Corona Virus Heat: Bikini Clad Nurse Strips Down To Aviod PPE Heat by scoundrel(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
Rubbish. She’s an attention seeking idiot likely from a single parent home.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Batcher House In Trans Amadi Area / See What This Natural Super Milk Can Do For You / How To Treat Skin Damaged By Bleaching Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.