Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says (82680 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Dareypaul: 12:53pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay says her Instagram account has been compromised.

The singer says the account has been compromised and her management is working to it back.

The music star made this known via her Twitter page while responding to questions from a friend who wanted to know how her semi-nude photos made it to her Instagram page.

I cannot tell why/who is doing this, but my IG account has been compromised & my privacy is being violated. Seems to be a deliberate attack as the photos circulating are not from a recent exchange.

Please ignore all DMs from my account and do not share any personal info.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseyishay/status/1263403651512623105

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by kinglee007(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
You took nude pics and uploaded on your instagram page and the next you're saying is that the nude pictures got leaked? Really? Na me snap u upload am "online"? When one is becoming irrelevantly mute in the industry, they tend to dig out something to trend.

517 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by kiddkash(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2020
I still don't understand why having pictures like this in the first place

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by OKorowanta: 1:26pm On May 21, 2020
kinglee007:
You took nude pics and uploaded on your instagram page and the next you're saying is that the nude pictures got leaked? Really? Na me snap u upload am "online"? When one is becoming irrelevantly mute in the industry, they tend to dig out something to trend.

The first thing that came to my mind...
Na life wey no dey fair o!
Hence, the relevance chase.
I think she's good at her craft,she sings good but Only God knows who will be relevant weda you sabi sing or not..

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Ligalaga: 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
Anything for clout. You obviously need attention... Trust this generation to love nudity.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by illicit(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
Liar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by kinglee007(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
OKorowanta:

.......but God chooses who He wants to be relevant
My brother, ask and it shall be given unto you.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Rickjordan(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
Hack or no hack we still see your semi-nude , next is to fry stone cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 21, 2020
Dareypaul:
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay says her Instagram account has been compromised.

The singer says the account has been compromised and her management is working to it back.

The music star made this known via her Twitter page while responding to questions from a friend who wanted to know how her semi-nude photos made it to her Instagram page.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/seyi-shay-claims-she-was-hacked-after-semi-nude-photos-goes-viral/
Is she the Singer that gave president Jonathan a public boner?

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Kachi188(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
She said it is not from a recent exchange, whatever that means.

Selfies that were clearly taken by you...released on your IG and suddenly your account was hacked.

Nice try

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by usefullchinex: 4:38pm On May 21, 2020
learn how to trade binary signal for free
join my wattapp group
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DmFEKTioljGLCUAnWQGKzB
or wat app me 09076646116

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2020
She bleeped up, no be she again? Something wey you do she come dey cover am up with hack story but we know your purpose of doing it just for traffic.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by PureGoldh(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
Why person go dey snap his or her nude nii

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Denique(f): 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
So she's just refuting it after it's gone viral. Nice story by a fantastic hacker selfie taker undecided

Someone that cannot blow past 3loader knockout lipsrsealed

I would have said she's màd and stûpid for thinking HER followers foolish but kokanmi lipsrsealed undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by femi4: 7:17am On May 22, 2020
50 shades of shay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Digitalstarlite: 8:13am On May 22, 2020
Congrats

Ashewo

DM me now to get access to free training on freelancing... in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by emmabest2000(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2020
Damage control grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by IkpuNneGi(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2020
I laugh in Nonsense

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2020
I blame Buhari grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by freethinker01: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
We know you uploaded it yourself to garner some few days of fame... Continue sho gbọ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by IstandWithGod: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what kinda idleness make people take a nude selfie.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by elujagun: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
wetin u go talk b4
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by StubbornGENIUS: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
Abeg Make una give her love make she calm down!

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2020
How Dem take hack the picture Comot from your library?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Badonasty(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
E don tey wey we don dey hear that one...any small thing dem go say dem hack them...like say someone is on the internet all day trying to hack an artiste that hasn’t even ‘blowed’ like that...lol naija Beyoncé

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by loadedvibes: 8:15am On May 22, 2020
Nobody hack you hanty.. your shot at game didn't go as quite planned huh

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
This reminds me of Falz song, '...if you fake your date you fit no blow'.
This might not eventually give her the publicity she needed even

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by ForeThinker: 8:15am On May 22, 2020
Your mouth too

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by wellmax(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
So someone who has your nude, hacked your account and posted it. Wetin Zuckerberg no go see for internet.

Anything for clout and trends.

Yeyebrities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by emyfelix(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
kinglee007:

No mind her..she for no just talk at all.
And na she dy the picture..
My question na how the hacker take get the picture upload ...abeg make she rest with her shiny ass cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by wellmax(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
What else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.