Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] (7994 Views)

Bobrisky Brags About Owning A Petrol Station, Buying A Hotel Worth N800M Receipt / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by mrwonlasewonie: 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
grin
BrutalJab:

You are actually senseless.

The only thing in your big skull is amala and ewedu. Dodoyo
ahannn you should have Kuku just take away your pride and tell me you're hungry for Amala and ewedu then I will have given you grin tongue

Oya take and eat so you don't die of hunger grin tongue

You don't have to thank me cool

It's our duty to help nonentities like you wink grin tongue

Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by BrutalJab: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
grin ahannn you should have Kuku just take away your pride and tell me you're hungry for Amala and ewedu then I will have given you grin tongue

Oya take and eat so you don't die of hunger grin tongue

You don't have to thank me cool

It's our duty to help nonentities like you wink grin tongue

Feed your useless father and mother first.

A fool at 40
Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by mrwonlasewonie: 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
BrutalJab:

Feed your useless father and mother first.

A fool at 40
I see I really hit a nerve grin tongue

The matter touch you well o grin

But wait o if truly you no be Davido house boy why you con dey wail since morning? grin

Ok I understand grin tongue

Buhahaha grin tongue
Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by BrutalJab: 8:30pm On May 22, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
I see I really hit a nerve grin tongue

The matter touch you well o grin

But wait o if truly you no be Davido house boy why you con dey wail since morning? grin

Ok I understand grin tongue

Buhahaha grin tongue

Go home, mummy don cook finish

a Fool @ 40
Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by mrwonlasewonie: 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
BrutalJab:

Go home, mummy don cook finish

a Fool @ 40
shey you don sweep and mop the sitting room floor of Davido before he gets home! grin

And don't forget to pack the bedsheets from the line and lay the bed Davido go use fok Chioma this night grin

Aye e owunmi grin tongue

Nonsense and ingredients. grin tongue
Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by BrutalJab: 9:44pm On May 22, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
shey you don sweep and mop the sitting room floor of Davido before he gets home! grin

And don't forget to pack the bedsheets from the line and lay the bed Davido go use fok Chioma this night grin

Aye e owunmi grin tongue

Nonsense and ingredients. grin tongue

oponu agba

go and sleep

mummy will soon cease your phone
Re: Davido Buys New House Worth N800m In Banana Island [Videos& Pictures] by mrwonlasewonie: 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
grin

The matter really touch you o grin

Since morning you still dey wail grin

Make I bring bucket So you go cry well tongue
BrutalJab:

oponu agba

go and sleep

mummy will soon cease your phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Don Finish Am Die - Fans Cry Out As Hilarious Sweat Pic Of Davido Emerges / Sarian Martin Oruene Husband, Surgery Age, Origin, Biography, Wikipedia, Sibling / Wizkid Vs Shatta Wale Net Worth Comparision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.