Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result (4709 Views)

Icpc Is Recruiting Graduates / Nbc Test Result Out? / Diamond Bank Pre Employment Test Result If Out Check Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by suncity: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
Good day to u all, My forum members. Please could any confirm the status of the ICPC test that took place in december last year? Any information on the result and/or interview? Kindly feed the house with any latest news on the test. Thanks and remain cool
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by FaithYetu(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ suncity, no news yet. Let's believe and hope the SON shines on us very soon. Take charge and be expectant, Cos what you expect is what you experience.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by SexyAlhaj(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2011
Please house, I need the info as well urgently.
Does any1 have info about the result /interview for the test written in Dec 2010.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by tonesky(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2011
Please,I still need info on the above topic.Kindly forward updates on ICPC 2010 result/interview to my mail via tonitonesky@yahoo.com.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by SexyAlhaj(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2011
Any info on this please?
I want to believe that nothing has happened since then. I did the test and i wrote very well.
I believe if they want to be transparent i should pass.
So, my people lets cross our fingers.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by SexyAlhaj(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
Now that the senate has approved the appointment of Francis Elechi as ICPC Chairman.
Lets hope they will remember the aptitude test of Dec 2010.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
The new chairman may decide to cancel everything. What do you think?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by tonesky(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2011
@sexy Alhaj, What is your source for the confirmation of Mr. Francis Elechi? if so they will remeber us this time arround. And why should the new Chairman decide to drop the recruitment or list? Is it to favour his own people? Revolution is imminent in this country.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
tonesky:

And why should the new Chairman decide to drop the recruitment or list? Is it to favour his own people? Revolution is imminent in this country.

New policies etc. This test is almost a year old
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2011
Tell me y'all got the pre-test invite wink
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by Stdomain(f): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hi guys,

I just got an invitation for a pre-interview test from ICPC. Please does anybody knows what the test will entail.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by rocean: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
this will be good oh
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Just got my now. Hope it goes well. Basically GMAT. I know I did very well D̶̲̥̅̊ last time W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ wrote D̶̲̥̅̊ txt. I neva gave up  D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊.so make W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊Ɛÿ̲̣̣̣̥ pray and read hard. God is  our side.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2011
Guys somebody should help find out the pre-interview test format
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by cyproo1: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2011
Is't that everybody that wrote the first test recieve an invitation for the second test? Or is't that those that passed the first test are now invited for the second pre- interview test? Pls lets get it clear!
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2011
cyproo1:

Is't that everybody that wrote the first test recieve an invitation for the second test? Or is't that those that passed the first test are now invited for the second pre- interview test? Pls lets get it clear!

Actually, i have no idea. All i know is that this kind of outfit undergo series of tests
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by papy7ty(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
i dont have a clue after the exam last year
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by infomister(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2011
I also received the pre-interview invite. I called the number that sent the message and the person said they did not use the first test that we did last year December, that is why they want to conduct another test. And the people who will be successful in the test will be interviewed the folllowing week and probably employed.

There is no need to be asking what kind of question they will ask, just prepare yourself and write well. I believe they will do things based on merit since they are the umpire of anti-corruption.

Congrats to everyone who received the test, wish you all the best.

See you in Abuja on Saturday by God's grace
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by ogbodom: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
hope this will not be like every other fed. job test with no planning
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by itsmayiela(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
When is the new date for this test? is venue still abuja?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by ogbodom: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
@itsmayiela, the venue is in the text , or were you not invited
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by itsmayiela(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ogbodom,i havent recivd any text but am trying to work out my itinerary so i can take permission b4 travling
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
infomister:

I also received the pre-interview invite. I called the number that sent the message and the person said they did not use the first test that we did last year December, that is why they want to conduct another test. And the people who will be successful in the test will be interviewed the folllowing week and probably employed.

They really made us waste our time. So they think the last test was corrupted or what?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
Guys any update?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
;DHow was the test guys?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by Stdomain(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
The test went well though.After keeping us in the sun for almost 3 hours and the security guards and some of the ICPC officials were coming to take their candidates inside to write the test with the 1st batch. Anyway, there's always the Nigerian factor in everything but I hope they will be fair as they mark our scripts.

The test was theory, Nigerian Arm of Governemet, electoral Process and ICPC and EFCC merger, Boko Haram and Fuel Subsidy.

I wish all of us best of luck,
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
I heard that ICPC will be establishing zonal offices nationwide. We all stand a chance. May God help us. Amin
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by ogbodom: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
has anyone got inform about the last week test
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by makonko(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
Guys how far?
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by Stdomain(f): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2011
Hi guys,

Has anyone received invitation to the next interview? I doubt if they still conducted the interviews slated for 3rd & 4th Dec.
Re: Icpc Dec 2010 Test Result by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
D̶̲̥̅̊Ɛÿ̲̣̣̣̥ didn't conduct any interview again. It cld be as result of swearing in of D̶̲̥̅̊ board members. Again dere re issues surrounding D̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊üγ̲̣̣̥ dat was appointed as D̶̲̥̅̊  chairman, so mr president didn't swear him in. Also D̶̲̥̅̊Ɛÿ̲̣̣̣̥ ve a  acting chairman different 4rm D̶̲̥̅̊ one dat was dere b4 W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ went 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ pre-interview test. He was apppointed 4rm D̶̲̥̅̊ board, so all dis bureaucratic bottlenecks has stalled D̶̲̥̅̊ recruitment process. Hopefully W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ will all receive our invitation soon, dat is if D̶̲̥̅̊Ɛÿ̲̣̣̣̥ don't leave it 4 anoda 1yr. Some organisations petitioned mr president dat D̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅̊üγ̲̣̣̥ he appointed has some political affiliations and as such cannot be trusted 2 fight corruption wholeheardtly, mr president listened and is looking weda 2 still appoint him or bring someone else. Dats why W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ re where W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ re now. But let's remain hopeful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Opens Cyber-security Training Programme For Youths / Job Opportunity In Abuja ( Part Time Or Full Time ) / Job Vacancies In Oil & Gas Sector Delta State, GAS PROCESSING COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.