Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

If U Missed Bitcoin, Dont Miss Ethereum. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If U Missed Bitcoin, Dont Miss Ethereum. (425 Views)

If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin / If U Missed Lionshare And Forsage,make Money With Forsagetron On Your Smartphone / Missed Bitcoin! Get In Here Now!!! Its Not Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Missed Bitcoin, Dont Miss Ethereum. by buzoh123: 3:52pm On May 21, 2020
It is very common to hear investors make statements like; "How I wish I got to know about Bitcoin early enough when it was quite low & affordable in Price, I would have invested in buying as much as possible."

Well, that's right. Every good Investor gets to make the statement above, myself inclusive. Bitcoin which was invented only 11 years ago was sold at $0 in 2009 & $0.39 in 2010 now goes for $9335 per bitcoin in 2020.

What that literally means is that you will need at least 3.5Million Nigerian Naira to buy just 1Bitcoin and that is just speaking from a conservative point of view.
The Undeniable truth is that most of us can hardly afford a Bitcoin at such a huge Outrageous Price right now but that is why you have got to take the bull by the horn & seize the opportunity of investing in the 2nd Largest Cryptocurrency called ETHEREUM.

Ethereum which was invented in 2013 and sold at $2 per ethereum in 2016 was sold at $130 in Jan 1st, 2020 and is currently sold at $206. World renowned Cyryptocurrency Analysts have predicted that an Ethereum will be sold at $1000 before December, 2020. Are u thinking what am thinking, your guess is as good as mine.

Now, there is no denying that purchasing Ethereum even at its current price can be a Herculean task for some of us and that is why I want to implore and encourage every one of us to come on board a very Rewarding Platform called the SMART MONEY INVESTMETS which gives an average Individual the ability to accumulate as much Ethereum as possible with a one time out of the pocket little Investment amount.

Don't miss the One Legit & Fastest Business Opportunity to accumulate as much Ethereum as possible there by setting up for yourself a Profitable system of Passive Income.

A Wise Man once said; "there are 2 great times to plant a tree, the first was 25 years ago, the Second is Now".

Invest in your Future Today,
Increase your Sources of Income,
Join SMART MONEY INVESTMENTS,
Get for Yourself ETHEREUM Now!!!
Live the Life you ve always Wished for,
Make those Dreams Come True.

For more details and how to SIGN UP, Kindly look up my Signature and Chat me up or drop your contact and call will be put across to you ASAP.

I can Personally Guide you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Daily While You Sleep , Doing Absolutely Nothing / Pls Advice: How I Make 10k Every Working Day Driving Keke With No Investment / Reason Why Your Covid-19 Cbn Fund Is Yet To Reach You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.