Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128727 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:17pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense
did you think thoroughly before writing down this comment? because the way you generalised it as "men are bull dogs" which means inclusive of your dad. it's better to say some my dear

Modified

They say the truth is always bitter to take in, continue quoting me. I have all the time in the world tonight will give you a deserving response [/quote]
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by muykem: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
Icebreeze:

I hate it when people bring their ignorance to public spaces.
Like if you're being an ignorant dummy in your house �, well that's your personal problem. But when you bring it here, you’re sharing your ignorant point of view and ideas with people that could possible be vulnerable to it.
I don't understand your point. Are you saying Muhammad didn't had sex with 9years old Aisha?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Liposure: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
Nellsworld:

If she doesn't want it and you the man still went ahead, it is called marital rape, which is punishable by law, you the man or woman, if found guilty can be imprisoned for 10-15yrs
there is nothing like marital rape. She's my wife
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by JeogahII(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2020
That girl is not mentally and psychology ready for marriage but my northern Hausa Muslims won't desist from child abuse since it is 'legally' in Islam.

The poor girl will be sentence to death by Sharia court.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 8:20pm On May 21, 2020
Chommybaby:
Hmmmmmm...

Poor girl!!!
@18.... SMH
Why are this people too backward

Rip to the man ...
Good luck to the girl
babe use your google, there is no country in this world where an 18yrs old marriage is regarded as child marriage, in UK the legally marriage age for a lady is 16yrs, while in the US and other european nation, the legally age for a lady to get married is 18yrs. That is why in the entire develop country or world, an 18 yrs old has the right to make decision without the interference of their parents, that is why ones you turn 18 you have the right to smoke, drink or go to party.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Prof0fficial: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
be wise and cautious with unbelievers
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by gerona: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
I am a lawyer interested in the matter, my firm just concluded a matter involving a bank in BAUCHI state. Send me a mail if you are truly keen on helping. Regards.
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Liposure: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
victorian:

Then let the man be ready to die untimely .
its not fair
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by drejr(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
wch other suspects are they parading ?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Any lawyer preferably a northerner on Nairaland interested in defending this young woman should contact me asap. I will sponsor her defense. It is an easy case to win.

This sex carnage in northern Nigeria has got to stop. The rampant rape and forceful penetration in the North is alarming.

Update: Are there no lawyers of northern extract on Nairaland? I am still waiting for a mail. This nonsense and oppression of women in the North has got to stop now
Honestly, it's something else. Arranged marriages in the North, typically of teenage girls to older men, resulting in rape, early pregnancy, vvf, etc.
I wonder when all these will end.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
I love this news I wish Boss Mustapha and Lie Mohamed were stabbed early in their marriage too.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
Na dem undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by benkk015: 8:26pm On May 21, 2020
If you hate sex why did you married?pls hang her !
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by starboy86(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:
The way and manner in which wives kill their husbands these days......hmmm.

Meanwhile you can earn N120000 in a month with just N1000

Check my signature
Yoruba and fraud are like bread and butter, 5/6. Very wicked sets of humans...
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
Ayotemide:

That is an unintelligent comparison. Sex is not the SI unit of marriage
I’m not saying it is, but an 18 year old girl as viewed by the society is an adult as such having sex with such a girl can’t be regarded as child abuse. I’m way beyond 20years of age and yet I’m not married even the pressure from home is kind of minimal but we all know not all parent understands this. My Dad always tell me raising you is the most challenging thing I’ve had to do. I believe he puts in great effort to raising me as I’m the only girl child, so I believe that’s why he has so much fate in me that i will never go rogue.
So the question is, How many of our parents are ready to invest everything they’ve got in a girl child? So I wouldn’t blame them if they marry them off early
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
Did it happen in the North? Wait let me check..
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Eryckah(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
I tire my dear, this girl is an adult...according to the Child Rights Act, the age of majority in Nigeria is fixed at 18 so this is not a matter of Child marriage.
Golan007:

An 18 year old is not a child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Liposure: 8:29pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

I said it a lot of dogs are roaming the streets
u see, your problem is comprehension
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ibkonekt(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

Maybe, if he ever try to force sex on me. I’ve dealt with a lot of DOGS I sure know how to handle them

olosho spotted....with dried up ovaries
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:30pm On May 21, 2020
See her face like abandoned chibok girl by BH
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Hm
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by geraldswallow: 8:32pm On May 21, 2020
Where did these set of people came from. Almajiris Hausa these people backwardness is beyond imagination. See the mentality of people that the people in shit hole country wants to move forward with.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2020
isram:
Na den

Forced bride people

Say no to child bride
pls what religion are these people?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:35pm On May 21, 2020
Nellsworld:

If she doesn't want it and you the man still went ahead, it is called marital rape, which is punishable by law, you the man or woman, if found guilty can be imprisoned for 10-15yrs
Finally, a man who thinks with his brain
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:36pm On May 21, 2020
MaziAlaye:
18 yrs.... Probably she was forced into the marriage for someone to stab her husband after 11 days of marriage.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:37pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by greypencils: 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

If you are serious with your intentions, I will hook you up
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
There is, so don't try it, even a lady who forces her husband for sex is guilty of marital rape
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
teadrake:
This is what you get from a forced marriage.

How did you come to the conclusion that it was a forced marriage - especially as the girl had earlier confessed to being in love with the husband?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Liposure: 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
Truth be told, the young woman went 2 far
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Hausa men and sexy...you go fear. Do you wonder reason there are so many Almajaris

Infact, this is the reason there are so many of them.
Their fondness for sex enhancing herbs, like burantashi and Date Palm fruits also makes them over-randy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.