Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time (720 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Nobody: 11:19am On May 22, 2020
Good morning everyone.
I am a baptized Catholic but not anymore due my experience recently.
I lost my job in march and since then life has been difficult.
I reach out to family and relatives that are practicing Catholic but all of them were telling me stories of how the economy was this and that.
I was loosing it and totally depressed and has fate will have it a call came through and the caller was a witness we both had a Bible study together just only once due to the nature of my job in march.
He ask about my welfare and I cried out my heart to him as I have done to my Catholic brothers and immediately he sent me 10k to ease my financial pains and even promise to get me a job after the pandemic.

What else can I ask for,this is a person that I didn't know from Adam.
All my so called Catholic brothers abandoned me to my fate.

And because of this I have decided to get baptised and become a practicing witness soon.

May Jehovah's bless all witness for their good works.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc ishiluv
Cc Dominique

This testimony deserve wider coverage so that more people can see the angel in this witness,they are the true Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by GreatChizzy: 11:39am On May 22, 2020
So should you lose this "job" for some sort of reason as nothing is permanent; and a kind Muslim offer to help get you another "job", then you will again renounce and become a Muslim. Obviously you "serve" your God and your "faith" is rooted only on what you can "get".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2020
It happens every where.I have seen people who left Deeper Life for Redeem and vice versa.The reasons they gave were similar to what you said.I bet it one day you will see what will disappoint you in where you are now. I have many reasons to leave my church but I said no. The most important thing is to know Jesus not the church or members.
The Bible says 'Looking into Jesus the author and finisher if our faith..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Nobody: 11:48am On May 22, 2020
I don't think u should have posted this online. Ur account is new and ur motive is just to cause religious argument.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by joinpreneur(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2020
The true Christians are the doers of the word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Righteousness89(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2020
ilovejehovah:
Good morning everyone.
I reach out to family and relatives that are practicing Catholic but all of them were telling me stories of how the economy was this and that.
I was loosing it and totally depressed and has fate will have it a call came through and the caller was a witness we both had a Bible study together just only once due to the nature of my job in march.
He ask about my welfare and I cried out my heart to him as I have done to my Catholic brothers and immediately he sent me 10k to ease my financial pains and even promise to get me a job after the pandemic.

And because of this I have decided to get baptised and become a practicing witness soon.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc ishiluv
Cc Dominique

This testimony deserve wider coverage so that more people can see the angel in this witness,they are the true Christians.

My Brother, you have a Touching Testimony but the Truth is if Heaven is your Pirioty , you will Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Savior..

JESUS Christ is Coming .. so don't sell your soul for bread , cucumber and Pottage..

GOD BLESS U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Janosky: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
duro4chang:
It happens every where.I have seen people who left Deeper Life for Redeem and vice versa.The reasons they gave were similar to what you said.I bet it one day you will see what will disappoint you in where you are now. I have many reasons to leave my church but I said no. The most important thing is to know Jesus not the church or members.
The Bible says 'Looking into Jesus the author and finisher if our faith..
Jesus Christ says it's NOT enough to know only Jesus , something else is required. John 14:1. John 17:3.
Shalom
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Janosky: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, you have a Touching Testimony but the Truth is if Heaven is your Pirioty , you will Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and Savior..

JESUS Christ is Coming .. so don't sell your soul for bread , cucumber and Pottage..

GOD BLESS U
If the OP had said he came to your gods of men business centres , you won't put up that comment.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Righteousness89(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Janosky:

If the OP had said he came to your gods of men business centres , you won't put up that comment.

Whoever you meet is not my concern!

My Concern is to tell you the Truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Janosky: 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Whoever you meet is not my concern!

My Concern is to tell you the Truth!

What truth ? Can you Show us where the OP said he said he sold himself out for bread , cucumber and pottage?
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Righteousness89(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2020
Janosky:

What truth ? Can you Show us where the OP said he said he sold himself out for bread , cucumber and pottage?

Receive Understanding bro..

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by onlyfacts: 12:38pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Receive Understanding bro..

Don't be a inked.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U
I didn't sell myself afterall we are all serving the same God, my take is that witnesses have this love for all even to strangers which is lacking in Catholic church.
Even it was quoted in the bible in Mathew that one should be wary of false religion.
I want to worship God in an atmosphere of peace,brotherliness and above all love.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by madegreatbygrace(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Janosky post=89832935]
Jesus Christ says it's NOT enough to know only Jesus , something else is required. John 14:1. John 17:3.
Shalom

“Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Nothing else is required . Knowing Jesus is knowing the Father. That's simple enough!

1 Like

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by peggywebbs(f): 2:40pm On May 22, 2020
Not that I believe you. You should have come up with a better story unfortunately.

You sounded more like you sold your faith in God for 10k.

ilovejehovah:
Good morning everyone.

Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc ishiluv
Cc Dominique

Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
Janosky:

Shalom
If with what I have written you still do not understand then you are free to do what you feel is right. Thank you and have a nice day.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
peggywebbs:
Not that I believe you. You should have come up with a better story unfortunately.

You sounded more like you sold your faith in God for 10k.

I didn't sell my faith for 10k as your shallow mind made you to believe.
Instead I follow the right and true Christians.
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by JoradOz(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2020
Text me @ +2347053450467 on WhatsApp to be added to my "Atheism vs. Religions WhatsApp group chat".
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by Nobody: 8:45am On May 23, 2020
JoradOz:
Text me @ +2347053450467 on WhatsApp to be added to my "Atheism vs. Religions WhatsApp group chat".
ok
Re: Why Jehovah's Witness Are The True Christians In This End Time by uthlaw: 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
Is Jesus a Catholic or Jehovah witness?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Live Now At The Lords Chosen: 'and The Enemies Submitted' / Now, Let The True Church Judge The Political Situation In Babylon / If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.