Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Laptop Not Charging, Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Not Charging, Help (499 Views)

My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! / HELP!!! Laptop Not Charging / Laptop Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Not Charging, Help by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
PLS can sombody out there help me with any information on how to solve this riddle am currently facing concerning the state of my laptop battery that refuse to charge. this problem started not quiet long, i discovered that whenever i plug my laptop it will first show the charging light for some few seconds before it stops and never be seen again. and when i check the battery charging level it shows 0% and trips off whenever there is power outage. pleaseeeeeeeeeee i need urgent advice. pls i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by wizzywatever: 3:55pm On May 22, 2020
Your laptop battery is bad. It needs to be changed, thats all.
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by SamuelLoch: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
wizzywatever:

OP, this reply is correct!

If your system recognizes the presence of your battery, but doesn't charge and trips off with power outage, you need to replace your battery.
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by Shellsploit: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
AdebisiAdeyinka:
PLS can sombody out there help me with any information on how to solve this riddle am currently facing concerning the state of my laptop battery that refuse to charge. this problem started not quiet long, i discovered that whenever i plug my laptop it will first show the charging light for some few seconds before it stops and never be seen again. and when i check the battery charging level it shows 0% and trips off whenever there is power outage. pleaseeeeeeeeeee i need urgent advice. pls i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was ur laptops charger recently fixed? If not ur laptops battery is gone.
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
wizzywatever:

How much is original battery that can last for at least 4hrs?
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by zickko10(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
If the problem is not from the charger, or from the battery ....it is from the laptop
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by Drosonogasta(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
Help Help!!!
My hp 2140 mini is not powering on neither the plugin indicating light. I'v replaced mosfet yet nofin is happening.
Re: Laptop Not Charging, Help by zickko10(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2020
If u have change the mosfet.....u can give another engineer to cross check the motherboard for u...... If u are in Kano u can dm

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My PC! / Pls Help / How To Use Sim Cards On A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.