Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked (414 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / International Day For The Prevention Of Child Abuse / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by wasbo89(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Hackers now hack WhatsApp Accounts. These people exploit people on your list and give them fake news.

What they do is:

They will change your phone number to theirs and replace you in whatsoever group you belong.

In order to prevent such thing from happening to you because only God knows who the next victim will be.

Follow the steps below:

✅ Go to settings on your WhatsApp
✅ Click on Account
✅ Click on Two- step verification
✅ Enter pin
✅ Input your email address

And save, that's all.

If someone wants to change it, WhatsApp will ask for the Two-step verification and without it the account won't open.
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Kemimarch16(f): 5:41pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks,I need to do it now
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Gracefulhope: 6:30pm On May 22, 2020
Done.

Thanks for the info
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by illicit(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Thanks,I need to do it now
Hi, can you see face mask for me grin
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Kemimarch16(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:
Hi, can you see face mask for me grin
1 million for 1 face mask
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by illicit(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
1 million for 1 face mask
Lol U will put, diamond, Gold and silver ni
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Kemimarch16(f): 9:53pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:

Lol U will put, diamond, Gold and silver ni
Leave that for me
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by illicit(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Leave that for me
If I want to sew Agbada nko lol
10 billion grin
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Kemimarch16(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:

If I want to sew Agbada nko lol
10 billion grin
30 billion for the account o
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by illicit(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
30 billion for the account o
Ok kuku carry your sewing equipments come to my house
Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Kemimarch16(f): 10:28pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:

grin
illicit:

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Whatsapp Users.. Prevention Of Whatsapp From Being Hacked by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Double factor authentication

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did/said To Your Parents? / Let Stock You With Nestle Pure Life Premium Drinking Water (MOQ 10 Cases) / Why You Need A Mattress Topper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.