Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim (3712 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim by Buzzer99: 4:50pm On May 22, 2020
Hello guys,,I want to upgrade my 3g glo sim to 4g
What are the requirements needed to upgrade?
Any one who has upgraded before,feel free to guide me on how to...please..I heard they need some verification stuff
Re: Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim by uboma(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
Buzzer99:
Hello guys,,I want to upgrade my 3g glo sim to 4g
What are the requirements needed to upgrade?
Any one who has upgraded before,feel free to guide me on how to...please..I heard they need some verification stuff

Visit the nearest Glo office with your valid means of identification. They will collect some personal information from you. You may also be asked to recharge your line with a certain sum.

I hope your phone is 4G compatible....
Re: Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim by Buzzer99: 11:07pm On May 22, 2020
Someone said that old sim pack is required of court affidavit, true??

1 Like

Re: Upgrading To Glo 4g Sim by uboma(m): 2:06am On May 23, 2020
Buzzer99:
Someone said that old sim pack is required of court affidavit, true??

Not true.

Questions may include the frequent numbers you have called recently...... Been a long time I did mine, I cannot really recall the exact questions again.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9 For Sale 1month Used / How To Root Your Tecno N3 Using Poot And Minstro II / What You Need To Know About Free 300mb Which Work On Both Pc And Phones (mtn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.