Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu (62268 Views)

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Made4naijalove: 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
Curvy Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko who lost er father recently shared a video showing the moment her father’s corpse arrived at their compound.

Her father’s corpse arrived the compound amid tears and wailings from people around the vicinity.

The heartbroken lady in her tribute message recounted how close she was to him. She described him as a loving man who supported her when she expressed interest in starting her acting career.

Etiko who also expressed her pain about his death, stated that her heart can never be mended, as her father who loved her more than anything in the world left with a part of her
soul.

Watch video of her father’s corpse arrived home below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4wiR9d-n0

ETIKO JOHN ANONDE has been laid to rest today and it was a success ��
After COVID 19 will have the proper funeral done ✅
I wanna use this medium to say thank you to everyone who came and also reached out to me during dis sad time....I truly and sincerely appreciate and everyone of u ���
I love u all ❤️��❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAfyZNEADDw/?igshid=rbi69ly1uw15

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Made4naijalove: 5:12pm On May 22, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace, may God comfort you family to bear the loss embarassed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by NwaNimo1(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
More Nollywood acting.....even in death. grin

where Osuofia?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Balenciagaokey: 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
Chai Rip
This guy above.. Go and check your health
Because you are not well

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Balenciagaokey: 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
sad
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Slawormir: 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by betterman22(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
Accept my condolences
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by lormama: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Iwillsurvivedis: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
Kk
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Kayceo2010: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
cry
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Kylekent59: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
shocked

Which one is curvy nollywood actress at OP? you people should always use the right word( Nigerian female actress Destiny Etiko...)

It pains to lose someone so dear to one; especially family and relations, when one has made it it life.

May his soul rest in peace.

My condolences, Destiny.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Yewandequeen(f): 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal peace.

11 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 22, 2020
I don't like this about life. Why do people have to die? cry cry cry

May her Daddy's soul rest in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by RuddyFusion(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
RIP papa
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Kingchineme6(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
May his gentle soul REST IN PEACE. I understand and feel it is to loss someone during this period. cry
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
RIP
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by apexc4678: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 444907[/color]
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by deluxin: 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
I thought they said covid19 corpse cannot be retrieved for burial?
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by lawalosky(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
Ukwu.

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by YaksonFCA(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by ddippset(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
This girl again!

Is she really mourning or seeking attention?

Why must her life be on social media? Is she living a social media life?

Okada man look her asss the other day, she post am for social media.

Pete Edochie pay condolence visit, she run come social media.

She's putting her dad to rest, she run come social media again.

Is she really mourning and at the same time posting stuff on the net?

Is she acting a fucccking movie or what?

May her Dad's soul rest in peace and may.she have the fortitude to remain strong, Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by belente(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
May God give you people the fortitude to bear the great lost

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by cyndy1000(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
RIP
She tired to keep social distancing
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by buygala(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
Daddy thank you very much for giving us such a bootylicious and boobylicious daughter smiley

Rest well in the Lord's Bosom just as some of us are resting well in your daughter's Bosom smiley

La n'udo Sir smiley

14 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by rawtouch: 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
cry
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by EngrEgghead: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. And the good Lord will grant the people he left behind the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
sad

From my observation

It is obvious that celebrities don't remember there home not until there parents die.

Look closely they just built the house or may be renovated a dilapidated house just for the burial

But when her dad was alive she didnt work on the house undecided

Fake tears

8 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
please who knows how to mention a moderator to a thread

please help a brother

https://www.nairaland.com/5870148/plea-financial-assistance-get-digital
Re: Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.