Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo (23091 Views)

Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by gistfever: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo shares throwback photo of his years as a mass server which he believes his mother wanted him to be a Reverend Father. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"
I enjoyed my years as a mass server...I think my Mum low key wanted me to be a Rev father."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-mother-wanted-me-to-be-reverend.html

2 Shares

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by gistfever: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
sad
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Thank God oo. Wahala for dey oo.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by nestic(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Being a man is not easy. Thats why bobrisky left!

60 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
O fine nah
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by goldfish80(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
I can relate smiley
Serving as the thorifer or bell ringer was always a pleasure.

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by anochuko01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guy would have been low key hitting on and eating up reverend sisters...
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by jericco1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
what changed? grin
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by bouncing3: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
e for RED oo
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Damosheey212: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
So wetin come happen? after you don yansh all those girls finish
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Phock2sweet: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
ur love for verginal stopped u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by bencarson007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
full convent for get belle... Father Dumelo... abeg make i hide first

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by richdad419: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
DUMELO my Guy grin grin
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
He for don dey nack nuns. That kind secret sex dey sweet gan

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Olodo24: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:
life as a woman isn't easy either. All those menstruation and pregnancy wahala. Serious use of make up. Me I can't deal o.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by UbiPetrus: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nothing suggests he would have been a Rev. Father. He didn't even go to the minor seminary.
I guess the good mom wanted to bring her dear son closer to God.

Nearer to the Altar...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Nothing suggests he would have been a Rev. Father. He didn't even go to the minor seminary.
I guess the good mom wanted to bring her dear son closer to God.

Nearer to the Altar...

Not all who got ordained a Priest, attended a minor seminary.
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by NiGHTMARECLICK: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Your story touch my heart.

Guys please like and follow NMC TV on Facebook for memes, comedy videos and daily inspirational posts

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Truefaith: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is the mass a Christian thing?

Do we have an example of it in the Bible?

Did any of the Apostles ever presume to offer, again, the Lord Jesus Christ in a sacrifice, bloodied or not?

The mass, like almost all the idolatrous practices introduced into Roman Catholicism, is from the occult.

You can't get an example of it in the Christian Bible.

If, therefore, it cannot be found in the Christian Bible, where did the popes and the Roman Catholic fathers derive the power to formulate such teachings from?

The true faith of the Lord Jesus Christ cannot be improved upon in any way by any human or human organization.

They can only presume to be able to corrupt it.

"..it is appointed unto men, once to die, after this, the judgment"

IS IT NOT TIME FOR ALL WHO FEAR GOD TO CHECK THEIR BELIEFS WITH THE CONTENTS OF THE BIBLE?

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/23/are-you-a-catholic/

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by UbiPetrus: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pavore9:

Not all who got ordained a Priest, attended a minor seminary.
Neither did he attend a major seminary. So, what's the route to the Priesthood?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by aewhydot: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin

nestic:

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by NigeriaBam: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Interesting...
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by Akuoma4911: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:
hahahhahaha. So what or who is Bobrisky now?
Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Every guy started that way as a young boy before they turned out to be what they are today...

Re: My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo by vincentus16: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Truefaith:

Do we have an example of it in the Bible?

Did any of the Apostles ever presumed to offer, again, the Lord Jesus Christ in a sacrifice, bloodied or not?

The mass, like almost all the idolatrous practices introduced into Roman Catholicism, is from the occult.

You can't get an example of it in the Christian Bible.

If, therefore, it cannot be found in the Christian Bible, where did the popes and the Roman Catholic fathers derive the power to formulate such teachings from?

The true faith of the Lord Jesus Christ cannot be improved upon in any way by any human or human organization.

They can only presume to be able to corrupt it.

"..it is appointed unto men, once to die, after this, the judgment"

IT IS TIME FOR ALL WHO FEAR GOD TO CHECK THEIR BELIEFS WITH THE CONTENTS OF THE BIBLE

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/23/are-you-a-catholic/
cry cry baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Throwback Photos Of Basketmouth You've Never See Before (pics) / "Dodging Bullshits Like" - Reekado Banks As He Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.