Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (394779 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2012
manmustwac:

And you love to come here just to throw your insults abi? Just because of arsenal tottenham rivalry you always have to use abusive language. angry
You should feel free to respect the rules and regulations of the forum. People like you feel that coz this is a faceless forum they can come and talk anyhow angry
I sent mukina and chelsea BMW a private message not long after starting this thread telling them to put it in the recycle bin because i was fed up with the insults i keep seeing but BMW must've forgot and mukina probably thoght i was joking at the time. sad

Err. . .its all fun man, you might need a wheelchair if you take it personal wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2012
v3:

Err. . .its all fun man, you might need a wheelchair if you take it personal wink
So throwing insults is all fun to you? Which means if we beat Manchester united this Sunday this thread will be quiet but if we happen to lose you'll be here throwing more F word and S word insults all in the name of harmless fun abi?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2012
manmustwac:

So throwing insults is all fun to you? Which means if we beat Manchester united this Sunday this thread will be quiet but if we happen to lose you'll be here throwing more F word and S word insults all in the name of harmless fun abi?
Calm down son, who stole your lightning? shocked
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by tayoccu(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2012
V3 abeg stop poking the BROS, there really is a limit to fun.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 5:22am On Mar 03, 2012
tayoccu:

V3 abeg stop poking the BROS, there really is a limit to fun.

I'm done. Believe me
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by tayoccu(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks mate
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2012
@Manmuswac. Thanks for holding forte. Wish i could lend my support but when people start throwing insults like f ucks and s hits in a forum that's supposed to be nothing but fun i disappear from such a place. I'm too well brought up for that.
To other matters,how's tomorrow going to be like? I'm calling it a draw
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Apologies manmustwack,basic n co,sorry we took the rivalry thing a bit far. But we don't get all angry/offensive when you guys poke fun at us by calling us you-know-the-names so I simply don't understand why you fly off the handle when we hit back. But anyways, I've sheathed my own sword,over to you lads.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
v3:

Apologies manmustwack,basic n co,sorry we took the rivalry thing a bit far. But we don't get all angry/offensive when you guys poke fun at us by calling us you-know-the-names so I simply don't understand why you fly off the handle when we hit back. But anyways, I've sheathed my own sword,over to you lads.
Thanks for being sensible about this. And congrats on ur win. See you at the end of the season
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2012
Basics007:

@Manmuswac. Thanks for holding forte. Wish i could lend my support but when people start throwing insults like f ucks and s hits in a forum that's supposed to be nothing but fun i disappear from such a place. I'm too well brought up for that.
To other matters,how's tomorrow going to be like? I'm calling it a draw
Well its been 11 years since we last beat man united and if my memory i correct they'd already won the premiership then but i believe this is our best chance since that time to beat them so am predicting a home win.

v3:

Yeah and am sorry to if i offended you in anyway.Sometimes you guys go to far with abusive language and me who is fed up with it usually fight fire with fire to get even but i eventually got tired with that so tried a different strategy which worked. smiley smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2012
manmustwac:

Well its been 11 years since we last beat man united and if my memory i correct they'd already won the premiership then but i believe this is our best chance since that time to beat them so am predicting a home win.
Yeah and am sorry to if i offended you in anyway.Sometimes you guys go to far with abusive language and me who is fed up with it usually fight fire with fire to get even but i eventually got tired with that so tried a different strategy which worked. smiley smiley

Which strategy worked? shey becos some of us just took pity on you? abi you don forget wetin you do me?   tongue
He come dey shout as if na him holy pass, as if him be innocent victim. Shioor, Yeye boy.   grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2012
duduspace:

Which strategy worked? shey becos some of us just took pity on you? abi you don forget wetin you do me?   tongue
He come dey shout as if na him holy pass, as if him be innocent victim. Shioor, Yeye boy.   grin grin
Good for you. Your short memory obviously forgot that i just reacted because you insulted me first angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Benstuff(m): 4:26am On Mar 04, 2012
wen I going to stop labor of thinking in dis country Nigeria.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:50am On Mar 04, 2012
duduspace:

Lwkmd!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
[size=14pt]?tekram woH[/size]

If you lot end up behind Arsenal come May, i will grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you end up behind Arsenal AND Chelsea, i will grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
ritchboy:

[size=14pt]?tekram woH[/size]

If you lot end up behind Arsenal come May, i will grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you end up behind Arsenal AND Chelsea, i will grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EVIL!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
manmustwac:

Good for you. Your short memory obviously forgot that i just reacted because you insulted me first angry angry angry

See his big mouth, you don forget your long apology? I never insulted you first, I only made fun of Tottenham. And the evidence of your 'Hate Mail' still dey my Admin messages and still makes me laugh occasionally. tongue
I subsequently stopped so that I wouldn't have blood on my hands. The way you were going, I was afraid you would blow out your brains on live TV like Raoul Moat.  grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
The decline has started. . . . .more points to drop next week! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nice post Love Machine, Manmust self-service I beg chill now.
As long as there is no personal insults it all should be okay now.

See the gap analysis :

10 to 7 to 4

Can someone please do the trend analysis pls?

Since this post is not complete without an insult or a diss:

There is only one way to have your spuds: totally mashed to obliteration!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
hohahehahohohohohohoho

mehn did ya'll see popeye/s dance of celebration when adegoat's hand scored? grin

bad ref very bad ref for being such a wicked killjoy grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by v3: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2012
mukina2:

hohahehahohohohohohoho

mehn did ya'll see popeye/s dance of celebration when adegoat's hand scored? grin

bad ref very bad ref for being such a wicked killjoy grin grin
You can't even tell if Harry is angry, sad or happy. . .he wears the same facial expression everyday of his life sad
duduspace:

I subsequently stopped so that I wouldn't have blood on my hands. The way you were going, I was afraid you would blow out your brains on live TV like Raoul Moat.  grin
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2012
Totoham hotrods. Awon temi ni fjatbushesrington.

Pls wen is st. Toteringham day? Make una look fixtures tell me
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2012
duduspace:

See his big mouth, you don forget your long apology? I never insulted you first, I only made fun of Tottenham. And the evidence of your 'Hate Mail' still dey my Admin messages and still makes me laugh occasionally. tongue

Click on the link below and start reading from post 76. You insulted me first (by telling me to stare at mukina's butt while she comes here to shiiitte on this thread) but then i agree that i overreacted so i saw it necessary to apologize. What you see as funny someone else may not see as funny. Nonsense that you typed in this section can get you a warning or a ban in another section. One man's meat is another man's poison.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587624.64.html
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Totoyam hotrods!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
4llerbuntu:

Totoham hotrods. Awon temi ni fjatbushesrington.

Pls wen is st. Toteringham day? Make una look fixtures tell me
It's the day we lift the FA Cup May 26th smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
manmustwac:

Click on the link below and start reading from post 76. You insulted me first (by telling me to stare at mukina's butt while she comes here to shiiitte on this thread) but then i agree that i overreacted so i saw it necessary to apologize. What you see as funny someone else may not see as funny. Nonsense that you typed in this section can get you a warning or a ban in another section. One man's meat is another man's poison.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587624.64.html

But why? yu sef suppose know say I nor fit dey insult my padi naa. How on earth can staring at Muki's butt be an insult when yu nor be gay? undecided
abi Mrs. Manmustwac dey vex?  cheesy 
Anyway we don resolve am and its all good, na all this innocenti wey yu dey do dey annoy me. You nor holy pass.  tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Hardunnii(f): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2012
@manmustwac whats wrong with muki's butt?? Abi you prefer dayokanu's??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by didoflex(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
Lol! Am laughing here!!!

Guys it's just rivalry banter. grin

It is expected that they will yab us well well.

Yes it can affect you a lil, but it's all fun and play.  grin

Enjoy your day in the sun Arsenal fellas , We will fight you all the way for that 3rd position!! wink

COYS!!!!

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
Fight who for 3rd? The yids are finishing 5th!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by duduspace(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2012
Hardunnii:

Kai, I reject it for him, that wld be bestiality. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hardunnii:

have you seen mukina's butt?

didoflex:

Lol! Am laughing here!!!

Guys it's just rivalry banter. grin

It is expected that they will yab us well well.

Yes it can affect you a lil, but it's all fun and play.  grin

Enjoy your day in the sun Arsenal fellas , We will fight you all the way for that 3rd position!! wink

COYS!!!!
Yab us well well YES! But theres a limit to well well
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2012
Daniel Levy is urging Harry Rednapp to stay at the Lane by offering him an improved four year deal and £50 million pounds to spend on Marseille striker Loic Remy and Lille Eden Hazard. Stay at the lane Harry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.