Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? (1567 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 10:49am On May 23, 2020
I have read a lot of post and had also been in relationship just once after reserving myself till early thirties. Differences came when mistrust on request for finances became rampant and deception and unfaithfulness with her ex increased. That made me then to be secretive on my earnings since I gave her room to see the cash flow and ensured that no lack in her side nor family.

Presently, someone that earns at least #6m in annual income though work for different companies and projects in Asia, North America and Europe from home good to carter for his own family.

Let me add, I spent at least 50% of my earnings in charity work. I believe in charity from my youth and nothing can take it away from me. Though work might not flow continuously but that is the minimum annual earning for some years now.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by johnkey: 10:50am On May 23, 2020
Oya do charity for us here if you sure
ismoney:
I have read a lot of post and had also been in relationship just once after reserving myself till early thirties. Differences came when mistrust on request for finances became rampant and deception and unfaithfulness with her ex increased. That made me then to be secretive on my earnings since I gave her room to see the cash flow and ensured that no lack in her side nor family.

Presently, someone that earns at least #6m in annual income though work for different companies and projects in Asia, North America and Europe from home good to carter for his own family.

Let me add, I spent at least 50% of my earnings in charity work. I believe in charity from my youth and nothing can take it away from me. Though work might not flow continuously but that is the minimum annual earning for some years now.

God bless Nigeria.
Oya do charity for us here if you sure

3 Likes

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 10:52am On May 23, 2020
Funny friend. No shouting. Low keys.

God bless Nigeria.
johnkey:
Oya do charity for us here if you sureOya do charity for us here if you sure

1 Like

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by GuestLog: 10:57am On May 23, 2020
If you don't save enough to expand your business, you will be left with nothing to offer charity. Think about this!
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by xendra: 10:58am On May 23, 2020
show off (rolls eyes)

5 Likes

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by sisisioge: 11:00am On May 23, 2020
Oga....Nigerian guys are getting married while averaging 600k per annum. Most of them make terrible husbands though because tight finances bring on a lot of angers.

As per your income....you are more than ready financially. You just need to check your readiness on other areas.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:06am On May 23, 2020
Business is growing but thinking of faithful one.I mean true Christian one. Is a vow that is pushing it up and the Faithfulness to it.
GuestLog:
If you don't save enough to expand your business, you will be left with nothing to offer charity. Think about this!
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:07am On May 23, 2020
Not inclined to that. Low keys.
xendra:
show off (rolls eyes)
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by Millenniumlady(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2020
johnkey:
Oya do charity for us here if you sureOya do charity for us here if you sure
When he gives gou bring it to me kiss
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:13am On May 23, 2020
I have seen a lot of homes around that survives with less than $100 monthly and needs little or no assistance from others. I understand what you are saying. Taking all responsibility on family and given stipends.
sisisioge:
Oga....Nigerian guys are getting married while averaging 600k per annum. Most of them make terrible husbands though because tight finances bring on a lot of angers.

As per your income....you are more than ready financially. You just need to check your readiness on other areas.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Hmmmm. You don’t need it sha. Support those around you.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Hmmmm. You don’t need it sha. Support those around you.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
Business is growing but thinking of faithful one.I mean true Christian one. Is a vow that is pushing it up and the Faithfulness to it.
You can pretend to be a broke man to ascertain who loves u and willing to stay by u faithfully without much money.

1 Like

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
I have seen a lot of homes around that survives with less than $100 monthly and needs little or no assistance from others. I understand what you are saying. Taking all responsibility on family and given stipends.

Since you saw all that, that means you already know it’s doable. What is the purpose of your thread then? For us to answer questions you already know the answer to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:21am On May 23, 2020
There are things you can’t hide to those around and strangers know with time. But sincerity sometimes put a lot to unnecessary challenges.

Many hate the truth.
SweetCunt97:
You can pretend to be a broke man to ascertain who loves u and willing to stay by u faithfully without much money.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:23am On May 23, 2020
Thinking if there are ways to make someone not to cheat on you because of your truthfulness in other to meet up with your destiny demands.
cococandy:

Since you saw all that, that means you already know it’s doable. What is the purpose of your thread then? For us to answer questions you already know the answer to?
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by cococandy(f): 11:25am On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
Thinking if there are ways to make someone not to cheat on you because of your truthfulness in other to meet up with your destiny demands.
mmm. Okay
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by fykes(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2020
If all u think if marriage and marital commitment is in monetary value.... Believe me you have started failing.
You already have a mindset that women are leeches and I can't see how u won't be attracting gold diggers with such mentality.
Having money now doesn't guarantee u will have it tomorrow so if u don't find any reason to marry except form ur supposed deep pockets, pls stay single and save someone the troubles
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by Saintmary(f): 11:31am On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
A cheat will always be a cheat. Stop trying to change people. And if you're the cheating type, don't expect a faithful partner.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:48am On May 23, 2020
I have explained the reasons. Won’t add any other. It’s well dear. Dead to that. Thanks.
Saintmary:

A cheat will always be a cheat. Stop trying to change people. And if you're the cheating type, don't expect a faithful partner.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He will pretend till the end of days. he'll wait in vain.Much wealthier people still made the right choice.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:50am On May 23, 2020
Not that. Read recent replies. Don’t need anyone that would distract my destiny commitment through lies and cheats since some persons say one trust a lot and easily.
fykes:
If all u think if marriage and marital commitment is in monetary value.... Believe me you have started failing.
You already have a mindset that women are leeches and I can't see how u won't be attracting gold diggers with such mentality.
Having money now doesn't guarantee u will have it tomorrow so if u don't find any reason to marry except form ur supposed deep pockets, pls stay single and save someone the troubles
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:53am On May 23, 2020
I personally hate lies and unfaithfulness and is not ready to reap that since I had never planted it against any and won’t. How can one minimize falling into the trap for the sake of his destiny commitments.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
He will pretend till the end of days. he'll wait in vain.Much wealthier people still made the right choice.
Abi na. But I know someone who did so and found his wife sha
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
I personally hate lies and unfaithfulness and is not ready to reap that since I had never planted it against any and won’t. How can one minimize falling into the trap for the sake of his destiny commitments.
Baba you speaking grammar for us here. Simply pick a seemingly nice lady and see how it goes.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 11:57am On May 23, 2020
Had never picked just entered once and clear cheats everywhere. It’s well.
SweetCunt97:
Baba you speaking grammar for us here. Simply pick a seemingly nice lady and see how it goes.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abi na. But I know someone who did so and found his wife sha
lol. na nollywood those kind things dey happen, and the one you cited is very rare. I think it won't be ideal trying to come off as broke or simple as means of testing. Neither flasing wealth, using it as a trump card in getting who you want. Best thing is to be yourself.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by crackland: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
You do that by leaving a space in your heart and mind open for errors.

This is not to minimize anything though, but to provide an emotional buffer.

You can only control your own actions and reactions, NEVER that of another person...not even someone you love.

5 Likes

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
Had never picked just entered once and clear cheats everywhere. It’s well.
OK lemme recommend my cousin to you then.

1 Like

Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
I have no problem with errors but provided we are open to corrections, is not repeating, not deliberate and void of unfaithfulness of all kinds and cheats.
crackland:

You do that by leaving a space in your heart and mind open for errors.

This is not to minimize anything though, but to provide an emotional buffer.

You can only control your own actions and reactions, NEVER that of another person...not even someone you love.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by ismoney: 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmm.
SweetCunt97:
OK lemme recommend my cousin to you then.
Re: Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? by crackland: 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
ismoney:
I have no problem with errors but provided we are open to corrections, is not repeating, not deliberate and void of unfaithfulness of all kinds and cheats.
If you already have no problem with errors (deception, unfaithfulness, lies), what then is the issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Told Her I'm As / Sex After Or Before Marriage / Ì Want Revenge: Now ( Please Contribute ): !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.