Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model (2684 Views)

Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 4:35pm On May 23, 2020
I bought my first car last 2 weeks. Abeg no take me laugh o. Its a second hand car but e deh do me like hummer jeep grin
Pls i need to know the model and price range so I will know if i no too fall maga

7 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by KodakBlack: 4:40pm On May 23, 2020
You could’ve just told us the price you bought it so we can tell if you fall mugu.

3 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Zane2point4(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2020
Its fine,make sure you service with recommended oil o.
No pour melted grease for there. grin
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by osato45: 5:10pm On May 23, 2020
Looks good
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Sellfish(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2020
Elzakzaky:
I bought my first car last 2 weeks. Abeg no take me laugh o. Its a second hand car but e deh do me like hummer jeep grin
Pls i need to know the model and price range so I will know if i no too fall maga

Anything above 250k, dem cheat you grin

Now you can feel free to cry us a river grin

Sha reserve some tears for when the car begins to show you electrical shege...It almost always ends in tears for owners of this car grin

A certain lady in this forum was begging for even 200k for her very clean saloon of this same model...and people were still running away grin

U should have kuku just bought a Golf 3 wagon instead of this Satan's masterpiece

6 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 7:38pm On May 23, 2020
Sellfish:

Sha reserve some tears for when the car begins to show you electrical shege...It almost always ends in tears for owners of this car grin

A certain lady in this forum was begging for even 200k for her very clean saloon of this same model...and people were still running away grin

U should have kuku just bought a Golf 3 wagon instead of this Satan's masterpiece
Ur bad mouth na follow come. undecided
I actually paid #400k

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 7:40pm On May 23, 2020
KodakBlack:
You could’ve just told us the price you bought it so we can tell if you fall mugu.

#400,000
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Zane2point4:
Its fine,make sure you service with recommended oil o.
No pour melted grease for there. grin
Noted, bro. Total oil was recommended
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Brinxs(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2020
Elzakzaky:

#400,000

Experience is the best teacher, with time you will know by yourself if na problem you carry your money go buy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Enifloxy(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2020
Sellfish:

Satan's masterpiece. If it's a 1.8 liter engine, it's still fair enough....
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by joinnow: 10:40pm On May 23, 2020
It is automatic
Or
Manual

I know why I am asking
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 1:46am On May 24, 2020
Enifloxy:

Satan's masterpiece. If it's a 1.8 liter engine, it's still fair enough....
It is a 1.8 liter engine
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 1:46am On May 24, 2020
joinnow:
It is automatic
Or
Manual

I know why I am asking
Manual
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Bornfool(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2020
Please dash me the car I need car. Thanks in advance
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 7:36am On May 24, 2020
Bornfool:
Please dash me the car I need car. Thanks in advance
I will put it in mind
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by grafixdon: 10:15am On May 24, 2020
Op. Your egungun don finally enter express...
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by jaz(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2020
Not a bad deal if in good condition
Elzakzaky:

#400,000
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by orahfrancis(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2020
Bro don't mind them its a very good car. I used this very car for 5 years

1 Like

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 12:18pm On May 24, 2020
grin
orahfrancis:
Bro don't mind them its a very good car. I used this very car for 5 years
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by donteddy(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2020
Sellfish:

Mad ooo. � anyway that car model is a failure, when the electrical issues come u will understand.
A wise man once said "is better to have hypertension than to have a car with unknown problems . You can manage hypertension but can't manage problematic car"
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by johnny2013(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
Sellfish:

This is not how to congratulate someone who just bought your dream car. Encourage him and help him with ideas that helps him manage this car.
The fact that someone begged for a 200k buyer doesn't mean all cars of that brand and model are bad. Come on brother.
I wish OP all the best. Enjoy your ride

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by dicksonadams(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
donteddy:

Mad ooo. � anyway that car model is a failure, when the electrical issues come u will understand.
A wise man once said "is better to have hypertension than to have a car with unknown problems . You can manage hypertension but can't manage problematic car"

But you can sell or throwey a problematic car but you can't sell or throwey hypertension wey dey for person body

2 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by oluyemifelix(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
enjoy your Ride bro, but plz make sure you have a very good and better expert in vw products.
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 4:19pm On May 24, 2020
oluyemifelix:
enjoy your Ride bro, but plz make sure you have a very good and better expert in vw products.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by diportivo: 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
donteddy:

the passat B5 wasnt and isnt a failure

the B5.5,maybe....and even that one is for selected trims and not all

aslong as he didnt buy it abused,he will enjoy it

undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by NaijadrivaCars: 8:17pm On May 24, 2020
hmmm. Whenever a man wakes up is his morning. Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by NaijadrivaCars: 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
Sellfish:

cheesy LAugh wan tear my yansh here. But you are WIKEly WICKED. Why make this guy feel bad.

That car no bad as you paint am na
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by kuss: 8:42pm On May 24, 2020
Op enjoy your car. It's manual and doesn't have electrical issues
This is the same thing bad mouth said to me when I bought a murano that year
and it turned out to be a good buy
Don't listen to them
Your car
Your money
Your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by fykes(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2020
kuss:
Op enjoy your car. It's manual and doesn't have electrical issues
This is the same thing bad mouth said to me when I bought a murano that year
and it turned out to be a good buy
Don't listen to them
Your car
Your money
Your life
exactly... I bought a Nigerian used murano and after 2+years am wondering what all the bad mouthing was about

2 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by Elzakzaky: 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

cheesy LAugh wan tear my yansh here. But you are WIKEly WICKED. Why make this guy feel bad.

That car no bad as you paint am na
Boss, I am not feeling bad at all. When a person is buying his first at an overripe age of 35, a second hand volkswagen can feel like a hummer 3 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by NaijadrivaCars: 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Boss, I am not feeling bad at all. When a person is buying his first at an overripe age of 35, a second hand volkswagen can feel like a hummer 3 cheesy

Pls check out my post about a VW Polo. Any ideas to share?
Re: My First Car. Can You Tell Me The Worth And Model by joinnow: 10:02pm On May 25, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Manual
manageable then nothing do you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Bought From Micostar Mall? / How Frequently Should You Change Your Oil? / Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.