Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State (60740 Views)

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Wen ever abortion is mentioned, Nigerians only think about murder n illegality.......Wen theres a complication in pregnancy n the woman's life falls into danger, the baby will be aborted to save the woman.

Take it or leave it, abortion clinics n veterinary clinics are essential services n the church isn't.
It's about what you prioritize not about what you think... When you see God less and see the world more, then you need to recheck yourself, you are an ordinary human with no divinity
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 25, 2020
awhybliss:

It's about what you prioritize not about what you think... When you see God less and see the world more, then you need to recheck yourself, you are an ordinary human with no divinity

This is totally pointless.

Fact remains that we need abortion clinics n Veterinary clinics more than any religion........simple.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by SURElee(f): 12:44am On May 26, 2020
Bonny Island, the oil workers area. Okay na. Covid 19 has hit there. The workers keep going in and out to work.

Now the fed. govt will understand why Wike was hammering on top of his voice
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 2:13am On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
If you want to choose Gods Side, then you must not be someone that only goes to church...u must be a man of the secret place...u won't have much friends...fast dry fastings always like once in three months...pray two hours every midnight and then the dream of it as a journey will begin...it's full of temptations also.

If those dreams begin wether good or bad mostly bad...intensify your prayer and don't ever stop...if u do it nonstop for six months...u will begin to have encounters with the ancient and they will begin to give u the rules of life...keep those rules and no mortal man can challenge u.

Begin those prayers by destroying ancestral curses...it may last three months...always go on a journey like in a prayer camp and do three days dry fastings...u will begin to see battles...you're touching something, keep praying. People around u will start to worry, keep praying...like mine a man appeared and told me not to pray again that they will give me wealth and abundance and I ask what will I do...they gave me paper to sign and I didn't sign cos is not the camp I want to join. I kept praying till ancients started giving me instructions both abt women and others...there are many things I don't do...

It's a spiritual journey bro...do it diligently and set your generation free from poverty
A prayerful journey...
But, I never reach the Bonny Island sha
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by obataokenwa(m): 2:22am On May 26, 2020
boyjo:

A prayerful journey...
But, I never reach the Bonny Island sha
then remain where you are for now
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 8:00am On May 26, 2020
PrecisionFx:

This is totally pointless.

Fact remains that we need abortion clinics n Veterinary clinics more than any religion........simple.
Which one be "we", say for yourself, na you animal dey important to you
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by boyjo: 1:58pm On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
then remain where you are for now
Okay. I go take your advice.
But you sabi write o.
I no say I go enjoy any life story or experience wey you go write about, good or not so good.
I go visit your profile one day...
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
awhybliss:

Which one be "we", say for yourself, na you animal dey important to you

'We' here stands for human beings.

Of course animals are important, they form an integral part of our diet, they ensure we have enough animal protein like egg, fish, pork, beef, etc to keep us alive n healthy.
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
PrecisionFx:

'We' here stands for human beings.

Of course animals are important, they form an integral part of our diet, they ensure we have enough animal protein like egg, fish, pork, beef, etc to keep us alive n healthy.
ode ni eh
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 12:11am On May 27, 2020
awhybliss:
ode ni eh

Kitikpa tichapu gi anya
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
awhybliss:
ode ni eh

Adaka enwe
Re: 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State by hidhrhis(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Adaka enwe
What's the meaning

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.