Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ike Is The Sweetest Guy In The World.mercy Eke Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Is The Sweetest Guy In The World.mercy Eke Said (568 Views)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Chika Ike Is Allegedly Having An Affair With Abia State Married Politician / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ike Is The Sweetest Guy In The World.mercy Eke Said by Naijafixed: 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport news,Music,videos etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

He can’t get his eyes off me Mercy says as Ike Onyema blows her mind with sweet love letter this morning.

Hello my love. Ike Onyema said.Mercy,
It is important you read this letter, because the reason to write it will convince you of many things.

It was two years ago that you first told me you loved me and asked me to be your girlfriend. Remembering our first kiss is remembering since when my heart beats for you. Knowing you are with me makes my life a dream come true. I’m the luckiest woman in the world as I’m in love with my best friend.

My love for you have grown deeper. Whenever something good happens, you’re the first person I want to share with.. When I am sad, I know that I can count on you to take me in your arms and tell me everything will be alright.

I just wanted let you know that I love you more than even the most heartfelt words can express.Love You Darling‌

Read more herehttps://naijafixed.com/2020/05/22/nigerians-jubilate-has-mr-president-reveals-the-date-all-economic-activities-will-be-re-opened-after-the-second-stage-of-lockdow/

Re: Ike Is The Sweetest Guy In The World.mercy Eke Said by dialajenni(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
Audio love

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Defends Ella After Other Housemates Dragged Her For Being Ungrateful / Top 10 Nigeria Musicians And How Much They Charges For A Show / Why Do Reformers Challenge The State When Christ Attacked Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.