Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos (55465 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by donkach: 8:20am On May 24, 2020
Maize247:
This is the type of business the ondo state governor was talking about. The guy is doing business and I think the government should support him

I think the government would be completely crazy, If they do anything other than support this fellow. I mean he is doing a productive work. I think whenever this illiterate government hears anything that relates to Marijuana, they term it illegal. Am even hearing that his car is seized and that the want to start looking into their joint account. The only thing they can do is to begin to tax this guy as every other profitable business.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by GeneralPula: 8:21am On May 24, 2020
oz4real83:
This post highlighted two issues which I want to talk about. Firstly, we were made to know that the laboratory manifactures "hashish oil" which is highly demanded in the international market for treating cancer. Is anything bad in this? All our leaders that go abroad for treatment, of cancers, what do they use abroad in treating them? It may even contain this hashish oil that somebody here is being harassed and disgraced for embarassed . Secondly, the other part of the report where various illegal materials were found with them is because of govt's failure to regularize a business like this. If the govt saw that what the guy was manufacturing was important, they should have given him a little concession but monitors his activities to make sure he doesn't over-do it. Even in America, the govt gives freedom for such things and that is why we hear words like "medical marijuana".

Exactly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by overboard(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2020
Dem for just leave this guy na, at least for the CBD oil which I buy for N25k, lol. That’s just 500mg o.

And no, it’s not for one to get high. It’s a treatment

But dem for just ask for license sha.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2020
9ja na wa o una twitter people make una push this matter to TREND
we need genius like this guy in the country
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by redsun(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2020
How can the mallan animal compare hashish oil with methamphetamine? One is a cure while the other is a cause.

The country needs innovative and tenacious ideas like this to maximise the potentials of herbs; create natural medicine, wealth and jobs. Instead of having to rely on stealing from public coffers, oil bunkering, bribes and bogus contracts as means of wealth creations.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Gbogbowa: 8:28am On May 24, 2020
tillaman:
We too dey over do things for Nigeria that’s why it’s not advisable to legalize weed because we still dey grow and our growth rate is very low but I believe the hashish oil can help the economy if the government can work something out by strictly monitoring those labs and making sure it’s solely functioning for the hashish oil and the likes but then na the same police or security wey dey monitor am go dey thief am till the whole place shut down!!!!
The Danish guy should be an asset to the government, such a brilliant idea
this is hypocrisy go to oshodi you see all those boys smoking hemps my 6month stay there I didn't see anyone smoking cigarettes all is hemp and some other leaf which I don't know,I ask someone that if they are not afraid of arrest he replied that even uniform men do join them that I should go to a place at mushin that they sell buck so I went to see for myself I saw many people selling and smoking hemp without any disturbance ,that day I fear if we have future for Yoruba youth,so arresting that man is not the issues but the nation should tap from his wealth of experience

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by onatisi(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2020
and yet they arrested the man and destroyed the place , smh for african governments
Dominick200:
In this post, we can see a good and informative article about hemp oil. And the importance of using this hemp oil is so much. Again you can use this hemp oil for dogs because it also works like a cbd. Again it is natural so there will be no side effects fro using this hemp oil for our pets. It makes our pet strong and healthy.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by mordred44: 8:33am On May 24, 2020
Kwamecron:
Where can I get the oil pls
7 Imam Augusto close V.I
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
Maize247:
This is the type of business the ondo state governor was talking about. The guy is doing business and I think the government should support him

Exactly! They were producing cbd oil, not hashish. It's a medicinal product. Na wa for Nigeria o.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 8:39am On May 24, 2020
Ndlea sef dey seize cars
Really
Lol
Naija don end
I dey tell una since
We can never be civilised
Never

Cdb hemp oil
Vs vape oil

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by mexicocity: 8:43am On May 24, 2020
Jimwils:
Afonja amaka undecided
Sharaap there which Africa.
DANISH AMAKA

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Dpundict: 8:43am On May 24, 2020
They want to kill an idea that could be useful to the medical profession in drug production despite the bad acts the two may have engaged in prior.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by IMASTEX: 8:46am On May 24, 2020
oz4real83:
This post highlighted two issues which I want to talk about. Firstly, we were made to know that the laboratory manifactures "hashish oil" which is highly demanded in the international market for treating cancer. Is anything bad in this? All our leaders that go abroad for treatment, of cancers, what do they use abroad in treating them? It may even contain this hashish oil that somebody here is being harassed and disgraced for embarassed . Secondly, the other part of the report where various illegal materials were found with them is because of govt's failure to regularize a business like this. If the govt saw that what the guy was manufacturing was important, they should have given him a little concession but monitors his activities to make sure he doesn't over-do it. Even in America, the govt gives freedom for such things and that is why we hear words like "medical marijuana".
Is it the govt whom only interest is crude oil or the one that doesn't even understand why he was elected that you're talking to shocked
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by CrentB(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2020
The oil should have economic value
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On May 24, 2020
Sundrus:
Lol...ganja planta.... Wetin dey illegal dey illegal. Make una no dey support nonsense.
But we sell same products in super market and import it. They are cleared as legal drugs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 8:50am On May 24, 2020
wetin Aboki sabi
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by cremeandchic: 8:51am On May 24, 2020
What kind of illiterates are they breeding at NDLEA? What is Hashish oil? That's CBD oil for goodness sake and it is LEGAL EVERYWHERE.

Since we like to copy everything America does, why not copy them in legalizing this highly untapped multi-million dollar industry in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 8:52am On May 24, 2020
This is probably one out of many in the country, they've blown their cover and now others will start taking precautions. What they should've done is review how he does it and use that knowledge to track down others.

Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ndlea-discovers-first-ever-indian-hemp-oil-lab-in-lagos.htm
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by debbydee(f): 8:52am On May 24, 2020
Cbd oil is available.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2020
Ugwueme1:
Kilograms of
Cannabis-infused
Ethanol,does he produce monkey tail too.the goverment should allow that oil part i hear it s medicinal
You extract cannibis oil from Ethanol and cannibis
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by debbydee(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
CBD oil that goes for N45k for 30ml!!!

Let them produce it biko.

Hopefully it would be cheap.

Available if interested
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by tillaman(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2020
Gbogbowa:
this is hypocrisy go to oshodi you see all those boys smoking hemps my 6month stay there I didn't see anyone smoking cigarettes all is hemp and some other leaf which I don't know,I ask someone that if they are not afraid of arrest he replied that even uniform men do join them that I should go to a place at mushin that they sell buck so I went to see for myself I saw many people selling and smoking hemp without any disturbance ,that day I fear if we have future for Yoruba youth,so arresting that man is not the issues but the nation should tap from his wealth of experience
you are very correct but Nigeria isn’t ready for that kind of thing, yes we can produce the Oil and all but if the government should make the mistake of legalizing cannabis I doubt if we will ever come back from that mistake!
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by debbydee(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2020
Kwamecron:
Where can I get the oil pls

Available. PC me.
Location. Gbagada
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Forumobserver12(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2020
Why do we derive joy in destroying things in this country, why not monitor and regulate such a beautiful business idea rather than destroy It?
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2020
Dominick200:
In this post, we can see a good and informative article about hemp oil. And the importance of using this hemp oil is so much. Again you can use this hemp oil for dogs because it also works like a cbd. Again it is natural so there will be no side effects fro using this hemp oil for our pets. It makes our pet strong and healthy.
oga stop being simplistic jare! So the criminal was producing it for veterinarian abi?
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by olureignforever: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
Maize247:

Exactly my thought. Cancer is killing millions of people annually and we need a cure. Useless government,
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by gman55(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2020
Our govt is wack. This is a product of good education. Been able to extract and bring good out of something illicit, and all the govt can do is arrest him, we lost it.
Same weed most of our politician indulge in!
Which kind country be this set.
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by chuka5000(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes,he meant that someone found a way to grow Indian hemp hydroponically in the city and also produce assorted oils as well as many other byproducts in a country without power and technical know how and the best they did was to arrest him.Any other question?

that oil (cbd oil) is the most expensive and sought after oil in the world now.
we have cannabis growing everywhere in Nigeria. government should look into things like this instead of depending on the dying crude oil
Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Mftivi: 9:21am On May 24, 2020
Lmao, this country shaa how backwards can it really get ? Even ghana here don legalise weed.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by KingRabota: 9:27am On May 24, 2020
DUMB

IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The laboratory is located at 7 Imam Augusto Close, Victoria Island, Lagos State. Spokesman of the NDLEA, Jonah Achema, in a statement on Friday in Abuja, said the lab was managed by one Oladapo Ifedayo Oluseyi Adedayo

The Afonja conehead drug lord is indeed doing very well in IGR increment.

Add skull mining IGR you will have a sophisticated economy.

Re: NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos by Nukilia: 9:29am On May 24, 2020
donkach:

I think the government would be completely crazy, If they do anything other than support this fellow. I mean he is doing a productive work. I think whenever this illiterate government hears anything that relates to Marijuana, they term it illegal. Am even hearing that his car is seized and that the want to start looking into their joint account. The only thing they can do is to begin to tax this guy as every other profitable business.

What do you expect from an organization headed by an Almajiri... grin grin grin
The North is the biggest cause of setback for the growth of the Southwestern Nigeria... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Robbery In Lekki Phase 1 Estate Lagos / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. / Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.