Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! (4419 Views)

Any Farmer Here Who Can Supply Rice And Raw Food To Ilorin? Large Quantities / Any Farmer Using This? / Has Any Farmer Ever Done No Till Farming Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2020
My name is abel micheal from enugu state,

i am a succesfull business man that deals majorly in oil and gas,
am also into politics

but do export and import as a side hustle,

i came from a well known family,
from a rich background precisely.

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my grandfather was a very rich farmer in the east,

i took over from my father the occupation his father left for him,
i am also into cassava farming and maize production

but deal a little bit on planting rice,

i own a boutique store in the ireland but dont usually go there

i control large hectares of land in the east as my inheritance,

my family is very rich.
So money is not my problem

but i just want to expand my farming empire,

i have many big farms in different locations,
ogun state, edo state, enugu state, benue state,(my farm currently at cross river state has issues with elders and needs to be settled)

i also have a farm in kwara state but hate going there due to road and security reasons

i also have a farm in abuja that is been controlled by my trusted old hausa man,

this is the deal here,
if any comment i see benefiting enough to give me the right answer,

will i settle this project with.

Just give me the basic analises and profits to make if am to invest #50 million naira in any type of crop farming in any state whatsoever,

as i have said earlier that i will like to expand my farming empire to different states,

should i invest in plantain farming or cassava farming?

Should i invest in pepper tomatoes and okro?

What about cucumber or ugwu farming?

Will i be able to make returns if i get to invest in chilli peppers or bell peppers?

Should i cultivate rice or beans?
Or maybe even plant marijuana too?

What if i invest on dwarf pawpaw cultivation?

Or go in with maize farming?
Please i just need your detailed guidelines and information,

when i have seen the right person i will contact you as soon as possible to get things started

i can even sponsor you if you have a farm that has detailed guidelines of growing to supply to more population,

may the best man wins!
Shallom!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by dimexy247(m): 12:16am On May 24, 2020
Good luck
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by waleyp(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2020
Thank you, you don't need to pour the whole 50m on just a farmer, you can divide and spread the 50m across different farmers that means you are helping some farmers and enlarging your investments. We'll I don't need 50m I only need 5 m, I am into catfish farming and its my passion. I want you to invest or if you can loan then that would be fine. I have been waiting for funds all this while but may the best man win, thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2020
waleyp:
Thank you, you don't need to pour the whole 50m on just a farmer, you can divide and spread the 50m across different farmers that means you are helping some farmers and enlarging your investments. We'll I don't need 50m I only need 5 m, I am into catfish farming and its my passion. I want you to invest or if you can loan then that would be fine. I have been waiting for funds all this while but may the best man win, thank you

have you ever worked for any company that grows catfishes in large quantity before?

Will you be able to manage more than 10,000,000 fishes at a go?

I need high scale businesses to run and not merely a little startup!

The level i want is to be top classed

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2020
dimexy247:
Good luck

Good luck! to you too my friend
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 6:24am On May 24, 2020
Clown cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by FarmManager: 7:15am On May 24, 2020
if you go into rice Farming and processing with 50m, your name will be a household name, because in three years, every Nigerian and beyond will see your name on bags of rice they consume in their homes.

I can handle that for you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 7:35am On May 24, 2020
FarmManager:
if you go into rice Farming and processing with 50m, your name will be a household name, because in three years, every Nigerian and beyond will see your name on bags of rice they consume in their homes.

Do you really believe what that guy just said cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:
Clown cheesy cheesy

that was how a kid called me that,
but later had to apologies before i could even immagine,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 7:38am On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

that was how a kid called me that,
but later had to apologies before i could even immagine,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your posts are funny anyway

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2020
FarmManager:

this rice industry is somehow,
thats why am kind of scared going into it full scale,

the nigerian government have been tempering the outcome of foreign buyers but only allowing those that have settled them to only operate.

Rice bussiness is huge but you will need a detailed guideline to succeed in it big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by waleyp(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
i still work for a company that is BIG in production of catfishes be it from breeding to the growth out. i can manage that of 10,000 fishes till harvest and the 5m i put out earlier on would cover the cost of 10,000 fishes including feeding pond rent age and other things. and i still have my mentor. in addition to this you can set up your feed mill so you dont need to buy foreign feed but local feed
Richfarmer:

have you ever worked for any company that grows catfishes in large quantity before?

Will you be able to manage more than 10,000,000 fishes at a go?
I need high scale businesses to run and not merely a little startup!

The level i want is to be top classed
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
waleyp:
i still work for a company that is BIG in production of catfishes be it from breeding to the growth out. i can manage that of 10,000 fishes till harvest and the 5m i put out earlier on would cover the cost of 10,000 fishes including feeding pond rent age and other things. and i still have my mentor. in addition to this you can set up your feed mill so you dont need to buy foreign feed but local feed

hmm,
i will consider your offer

how many years have you been engaged in catfish farming?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by nhurhetee(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2020
I'm a crop farmer! I'm specialized mainly on maize(Hybrid), yam(Benue seed), plantain, legumes(Beans) watermelon, cassava(Tme 419) and vegetables. I have depth knowledge in Pig rearing too. It is what i love doing with over 7years of experience, i can tell you to invest in these options big time and with big interest thereafter!! I'm available upon request.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by waleyp(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2020
3 years now but I'm sorry I can't be interviewed here online. I would rather still want to know who I'm dealing with here, I don't think we can do this right here online
Richfarmer:

hmm,
i will consider your offer

how many years have you been engaged in catfish farming?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 9:38am On May 24, 2020
waleyp:
3 years now but I'm sorry I can't be interviewed here online. I would rather still want to know who I'm dealing with here, I don't think we can do this right here online
Are you taking that dude serious

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by nhurhetee(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Richfarmer post=89892993]My name is abel micheal from enugu state,

i am a succesfull business man that deals majorly in oil and gas,
am also into politics

but do export and import as a side hustle,

i came from a well known family,
from a rich background precisely.

I am a rich farmer that owns large palm trees in hectares and i usually extract them to sell.

my grandfather was a very rich farmer in the east,

i took over from my father the occupation his father left for him,
i am also into cassava farming and maize production

but deal a little bit on planting rice,

i own a boutique store in the ireland but dont usually go there

i control large hectares of land in the east as my inheritance,

my family is very rich.
So money is not my problem

but i just want to expand my farming empire,

i have many big farms in different locations,
ogun state, edo state, enugu state.
Aside from farm business, would u listen to other business ideas? If yes, how do i contact u?
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by waleyp(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2020
Lol I wanted to but I checked his profile here and I didn't see nothing, I just had to give it a shot because Miracles come in different ways, since I got nothing to lose I just had to but me sef know na lol. Thanks man [quote aeuthor=Victornezzar post=89901012]
Are you taking that dude serious [/quote]
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your posts are funny anyway

thats how it was when we where ur age,

do not judge first before getting to know something,

just be patient enough and it will be shown to you,

had it been when i was ur age and someone invested just #3million naira in my life back then!

Although i stayed with my family but only got the fame and dressing sense all because the family was rich,

but they never gave me any cash at hand,

by now i would have really been way richer than the whole african countries economy budget combined

riches is not by hard work but by smart works,

if you are really born into a wealthy home you will understand this fact,

i thank God am rich!
And i came from a wealthy home

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 3:19pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

thats how it was when we where ur age,

do not judge first before getting to know something,

just be patient enough and it will be shown to you,

had it been when i was ur age and someone invested just #3million naira in my life back then!

Although i stayed with my family but only got the fame and dressing sense all because the family was rich,

but they never gave me any cash at hand,

by now i would have really been way richer than the whole african countries economy budget combined

riches is not by hard work but by smart works,

if you are really born into a wealthy home you will understand this fact,

i thank God am rich!
And i came from a wealthy home
How can I contact you den grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon rich farmer

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by yemlincon(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
HHHMMMNN.... I NEED GOD'S FAVOUR....
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
yemlincon:
HHHMMMNN.... I NEED GOD'S FAVOUR....

you really need to go for it and not necessary be saying it without working it out,

Gods grace is all we need to be successfull in this world

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2020
nhurhetee:
I'm a crop farmer! I'm specialized mainly on maize(Hybrid), yam(Benue seed), plantain, legumes(Beans) watermelon, cassava(Tme 419) and vegetables. I have depth knowledge in Pig rearing too. It is what i love doing with over 7years of experience, i can tell you to invest in these options big time and with big interest thereafter!! I'm available upon request.

please which state are you located?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

Are you taking that dude serious

you seem too serious to know the outcome of all this,

what do you really have in mind going into agriculture for a business?

Which of the crops do you like growing best and in what region will it sell much faster?

This agricultural chains are full with many opportunities but individuals dont invest in it,

it may be probably they are not well informed or just been ignorantly not encouraged enough

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

you seem too serious to know the outcome of all this,

what do you really have in mind going into agriculture for a business?

Which of the crops do you like growing best and in what region will it sell much faster?

This agricultural chains are full with many opportunities but individuals dont invest in it,

it may be probably they are not well informed or just been ignorantly not encouraged enough
Dude I know who you are

Don't let me expose you
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by nhurhetee(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

please which state are you located?
Lagos state!! I'm available upon request.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
I have been experimenting with a pepper variety sourced from the Caribbeans islands that has an incredible aroma and flavour,if planted organically on a massive scale,air dried,ground and packaged it will change the way people view pepper, it will explode the market with different pack sizes to suit needs,it will relegate local Cameroon pepper to the back seat.there's no pepper sachet in the market currently it will be a game changer.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Richfarmer(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2020
okoroemeka:
I have been experimenting with a pepper variety sourced from the Caribbeans that has an incredible aroma and flavour,if planted organically on a massive scale,air dried,ground and packaged it will change the way people view pepper, it will explode the market with different pack sizes to suit needs,it will relegate local Cameroon pepper to the back seat.there's no pepper satchet in the market currently it will be a game changer.

hmm this is interesting,

will the yeild be as good as immagined?

What will be the cost of getting the seeds and making land preparations in 20 hectares of land?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by okoroemeka(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
Richfarmer:

hmm this is interesting,

will the yeild be as good as immagined?

What will be the cost of getting the seeds and making land preparations in 20 hectares of land?
this is a public forum,whatapp08119942049 for more detailed estimates.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
okoroemeka:
I have been experimenting with a pepper variety sourced from the Caribbeans islands that has an incredible aroma and flavour,if planted organically on a massive scale,air dried,ground and packaged it will change the way people view pepper, it will explode the market with different pack sizes to suit needs,it will relegate local Cameroon pepper to the back seat.there's no pepper sachet in the market currently it will be a game changer.
Boss Good evening

Please go through his thread... You'll know you're dealing with a clown

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
Victornezzar:

Boss Good evening

Please go through his thread... You'll know you're dealing with a clown
well let's give him a chance to prove himself, who knows what a clown can do,especially pulling a rabbit from the hat

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On May 24, 2020
okoroemeka:
well let's give him a chance to prove himself, who knows what a clown can do,especially pulling a rabbit from the hat
Okay

I'm observing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors / How To Grow Your Catfish Bigger And Faster / Point Of Lay Guinea Fowl For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.