Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? (1845 Views)

Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Explained: The Risks Associated With Investing In Cryptocurrency / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by covid2019: 7:15am On May 24, 2020
I have always heard about crypto even when it just started but always reluctant to do anything about it.

This lockdown has made me want to do something about it.

I want to give it a try now. Or is it too late?

I have earmarked 100k to 3m for it.

Which is feasible or realistic?
What are the best platforms to use!

There are so much info online that it chokes.

I just need pointers, then I move from there.
Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Westernlove: 7:21am On May 24, 2020
I'm also looking forward to Invest In cryptocurrency
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Kingdollar28(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2020
cheesy

Oga if you're Nigerian based,cryptocurrency isn't for you...cos most of real traders travels to other countries where electricity is steady!!

If u see anybody that knows anybody that have seen anybody trading bitcoin inside naija,my brother na scam!

I no suppose reason u dis matter...
It's just that e don dy pain me already cos economy hard for a nigger to loose 3M..

Be wise and be safe... those ones u will see are phished sites not real...ones u invest ur money...na instant slap ooh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by afam4life(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Yes... It is never late to invest in cryptocurrency... Go for new ones and remember that you MUST have long terms goal on it for you to succeed... Please make sure you do it yourself. Don't give anybody your money or coins to manage for you... Wish you all the best.
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by marceeesty(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2020
Please don't mind this guy, probably he is talking about mining but even at mining, I know places in Nigeria that have constant electricity. I know made guys in this Lagos who have earning big trading cryptos, just make sure you learn it and be a pro.

Kingdollar28:
cheesy

Oga if you're Nigerian based,cryptocurrency isn't for you...cos most of real traders travels to other countries where electricity is steady!!

If u see anybody that knows anybody that have seen anybody trading bitcoin inside naija,my brother na scam!

It's just that e don dy pain me already cos economy hard for a nigger to loose 3M..

Be wise and be safe... those ones u will see are phished sites not real...ones u invest ur money...na instant slap ooh!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Naija246: 8:25am On May 24, 2020
That your 3 million can't do shit if you want to start mining.
Get at least 35 million

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Aykush(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2020
covid2019:
I have always heard about crypto even when it just started but always reluctant to do anything about it.

Thanks.
Try Ethereum bro...Most especially Forsage ethereum can I send you a pm so I can show you how everything works?
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Akunwafor(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2020
Just do a simple research with google na.

You think people cashing out with bitcoin are on nairaland/will haave time for nairaland/will spill secrets to strangers on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2020
My knowledge on crypto is limited so I guess I'm not supposed to advice you on this. Do your findings critically before venturing into that trade. It's a 50-50 chance I believe

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Ladikwa(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2020
It will end in tears but if you must start start with 100000 naria

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by covid2019: 10:13am On May 24, 2020
Kingdollar28:
cheesy

I don't mean mining.
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nickxander11(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
My knowledge on crypto is limited so I guess I'm not supposed to advice you on this. Do your findings critically before venturing into that trade. It's a 50-50 chance I believe

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal

Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Pls don't throw away your money with your eyes widely opened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Sunshine002(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2020
You can invest your money into volatility &Us Indices trading and still make a good profit even with 1m, contact me for your volatility trading account management and get your profit weekly 07060476475/telegram
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by tobby20: 9:50pm On May 27, 2020
Nickxander11:

Please don't do business with this fraudster named MORRAY abi MUMU. don't even think of meeting him anywhere so he won't rob or kill you just because of iPhone also don't buy any phone from him because all he does is to go about picking scrap phones then resell them with new casings and you will be moving about with a dead phone that will rip you off with faults.
Na wa oo
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by tobby20: 9:51pm On May 27, 2020
covid2019:

Thanks.
Yes but can you invest out with your life
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by GeneralPula: 9:51pm On May 27, 2020
covid2019:

I don't mean mining.

Don’t mind them.

Open your wallet and purchase your coin. Get into selling and buying. You’ll sure make your money. You buy when coin drops and sell when it grows again!

Don’t invest in any platform cuz it won’t end well. I been doing it for years..
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 27, 2020
It may end in f**kinp tears
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
tobby20:

Na wa oo
seun, mynd44 lalasticlala. This is the outcome of the baseless accusations leveled against me by my accuser. I'd wrongly be viewed as a scammer by making a simple search using the nairaland search feature. I humbly plead that these comments portraying me in bad light be hidden since there are no evidences to back it up. I have never defrauded any nairalander. The posts by my accuser portraying me as a scammer ought to be removed. It is an attempt to bully which is not in tandem with the tenets of this great forum

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
seun, mynd44 lalasticlala. This is the outcome of the baseless accusations leveled against me by my accuser. I'd wrongly be viewed as a scammer by making a simple search using the nairaland search feature. I humbly plead that these comments portraying me in bad light be hidden since there are no evidences to back it up. I have never defrauded any nairalander. The posts by my accuser portraying me as a scammer ought to be removed. It is an attempt to bully which is not in tandem with the tenets of this great forum
An account created this month shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Anybody doing business with a moniker registered this year is simply a fool.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 27, 2020
Plead:

very wrong of you to consider time registered as a factor of trust.

Check very well though. I don't sell my phone's here. My clients are on WhatsApp and other platforms. I only BUY from those willing to sell so rest smiley
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by tobby20: 11:11pm On May 27, 2020
Morray:
But why did u tag me
No lemme unleash vex of the useless mod that ban me on you o
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by HDbeing: 4:11am On May 28, 2020
Morray:
very wrong of you to consider time registered as a factor of trust.

Check very well though. I don't sell my phone's here. My clients are on WhatsApp and other platforms. I only BUY from those willing to sell so rest smiley

Lier! MORRAY You will be disgraced soon.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by HDbeing: 4:16am On May 28, 2020
Plead:

Thanks plead for observing this, have you ever wondered why that thief called MORRAY isn't using his real monkier?

MORRAY is a street urchin that has defrauded a lot of people and possibly killed people just because of iPhone and laptop.
FLEE from him!

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by HDbeing: 4:17am On May 28, 2020
Morray:

Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by covid2019: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
GeneralPula:

Don’t mind them.

Open your wallet and purchase your coin. Get into selling and buying. You’ll sure make your money. You buy when coin drops and sell when it grows again!

Don’t invest in any platform cuz it won’t end well. I been doing it for years..

thanks, I just created wallet via blockchain but couldn't verify using my National ID.
Or would paxful be better?
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
covid2019:

Thanks.
if you dont know anything abt cryptocurrency then forget it
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by GeneralPula: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2020
covid2019:

thanks, I just created wallet via blockchain but couldn't verify using my National ID.
Or would paxful be better?

You should be able to verify your blockchain. Does blockchain now requires ID for verification?

Paxful is good yes but their sending fee is quite bit cost more than blockchain. Most especially if you’re sending coins from paxful wallet to another wallet.

I have the both wallet. Try re-verifying your blockchain wallet then create your paxful wallet as well.
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Michaelnsd: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With About 3m? by Jaxx123: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Where Real Money is in Crypto trading

Please patiently read this article very well.

Read this before you sleep tonight even if you don't have money

Go and buy coins may seem too broad, Let me start by giving you a specific task

For the sake of those who really don't have enough money, go and buy the following:

1. A minimum of 10,000,000 Shiba inu

2. A minimum of 15,000,000 $Bonk

$Shib is the second largest meme crypto project that's totally community driven. Originally built on Ethereum chain but later bridged to Binance smart chain. Shiba is currently doing lots of activities and development.

$Bonk is the biggest meme project on Solana ecosystem. It is kinnof compared to the father of Meme projects - $Doge coin.

Guys start with these two, I'll give you others that you may know and those you may not know soon

Bull run is coming✅💰💰💰💰

If you need further help and support

WhatsApp me or send me emails

olurantiakin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lion Share Smart Contract Presents Fresh Opportunity / WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense / Groundbreaking Of Okpella Cement Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.