Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace (312 Views)

Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Were Thrown Into The Fire / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out / Where Was Daniel When His Three Friends Were Thrown Into The Fiery Furnace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by temmytee2309: 2:07pm On May 24, 2020
I've been pondering on this question for a while now with no answer. I've read the whole book of Daniel, yet no answer was given.
I was made to understand the king commanded all the people in his kingdom to bow before the groven image, and it was recorded that Only Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego didn't bow to it before their casting into the furnace.
This lead me to the question: WHERE WAS DANIEL AT THAT TIME?

Bible scholar in the house, please help me out.
Re: Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by Righteousness89(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2020
The Bible didn't tell us where Daniel was so we leave it at that! We don't add or Substract from the Scriptures!

2 Likes

Re: Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by Lekan111(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
Babylon
Re: Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by butterfly777(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
He was in another part of the country.
Re: Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On May 24, 2020
temmytee2309:
I've been pondering on this question for a while now with no answer. I've read the whole book of Daniel, yet no answer was given.
I was made to understand the king commanded all the people in his kingdom to bow before the groven image, and it was recorded that Only Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego didn't bow to it before their casting into the furnace.
This lead me to the question: WHERE WAS DANIEL AT THAT TIME?
Bible scholar in the house, please help me out.
Chapter 3 does not state Daniel's whereabout's at the time of the incident . grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was Daniel When The Three Hebrew Men Were Thrown Into The Fierry Furnace by butterfly777(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=89917802]
Chapter 3 does not state Daniel's whereabout's at the time of the incident . grin[/quote

Yea. That's the best answer.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown / Jehovah Witness: John 1 Vs 1 Controversy. Explain Pls. / 14-year-old Cut Into Pieces By Radicals For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.