Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State (1850 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / 8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by TriliOne: 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
8 Persons Burnt By Angry Youths Over Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State

At least eight people including men and women have been beaten and set ablaze by angry youths in Oku, Boki LGA, after they were reportedly accused of causing deaths and unrest in the community as sorcerers.

Base on reports, a large and wild mob of angry youths stormed homes of the alleged, dragged them out, beat and threw them into a burning fire.

https://megarads.com/posts/read/8-persons-burnt-by-angry-youths-over-witchcraft-killings-in-Cross-River-State14

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Davash222(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2020
Cross Rivers and set ablaze are inseparable.
They're used to roasting dog meat hence everything to them is 'set ablaze'.

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by DanseMacabre(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
And you wonder why Africa remains the most backward place in the history of human civilisation.

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by qwertyboss(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2020
That's the beginning of revolution
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Passionate888: 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
Cross Riverians and madness of burning humans, e b like say na that Ogor dey worry them o.

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by AudioNews(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2020
Calabar nd Witchcraft is lik Ewedu nd Amala,
Na der handwork

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Shormiey(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2020
AudioNews:
Calabar nd Witchcraft is lik Ewedu nd Amala,
Na der handwork
It be like say na Yoruba be your problem oooo grin?
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 3:57am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
And you wonder why Africa remains the most backward place in the history of human civilisation.
search...google search...u will discover that in past centuries; europeans themselves used too to lynch and burn alive their witches and wizzards.
and this occured during 3 or 4 centuries.
and after all that...nice coincidence: the age of enlightenment came. and development ensued. and they are right there where they are now: developped countries.
my conclusion: surely the fact of getting rid of their socerers has been helpful to them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 3:59am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
just an info "danseMacabre"; are u a french speaking person?
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Nobody: 4:42am On May 25, 2020
babadigu:

search...google search...u will discover that in past centuries; europeans themselves used too to lynch and burn alive their witches and wizzards.
and after all that...nice coincidence: the age of enlightenment came. and development ensued. and they are right there where they are now: developped countries.
my conclusion: surely the fact of getting rid of their socerers has been helpful to them.

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by DanseMacabre(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2020
babadigu:

just an info "danseMacabre"; are u a french speaking person?

I'm not, sir.
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Nobody: 8:37am On May 25, 2020
I hope this is something fake news...

Otherwise, who the f**k still believes in the existence of witches and wizards in the 21st century

S#it. Some folks are just stupid.
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
babadigu:

And this is where you got your history up-side-down, sire. smiley

You should have been more attentive back in your school days.

From me to you.
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by Greatzeus(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2020
Davash222:
Cross Rivers and set ablaze are inseparable.
They're used to roasting dog meat hence everything to them is 'set ablaze'.
Don't be quick to speak and slow to reason. There's nothing in the post that proves the story is true. That picture is a riot scene downloaded online.
As a blogger you can look for pictures online and attach stories to it. It's that simple. Open your dashboard,write rubbish,add fake irrelevant pictures and click post.
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

From me to you.
educate urself about : "witch hunt accross Europ past centuries"

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 4:47am On Jun 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

From me to you.
it seems to me u discretly advocate witches-wizzards. are u part of them? there are a lot witchcraft activities going on there in Nigeria. that why horrible things happen in that Country on a daily base and most people don't understand why why...such things are happening

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by CodeTemplar: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Any spirit that cannot tell you where crude oil is or help develop you technologically to process crude oil is as useless as alcohol or 40% spirit drink.

1 Like

Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by callmeRichie(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
witch kii witchgrin fear ppu oo
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

I'm not, sir.
but its seems deeply that! "DanseMacabre" is in french two words: Danse & Macabre. and translate this into english; it gives something like: "evil ghosts dance"-or-"evil ghosts(or evil spirits) dance moves".
and u personally are not a sorcerer, a wizzard or something like all those because nicknames mean a lot!
Am a french-speaker, i live in Mali at the present, dude! for ur information.
Re: 8 Persons Burnt By Youths Over Alledge Witchcraft Killings In Cross River State by babadigu(m): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I hope this is something fake news...

Otherwise, who the f**k still believes in the existence of witches and wizards in the 21st century

S#it. Some folks are just stupid.

Guy...i can assure u! witchcraft does exist. for ur information, i tell u that Am a spiritualist and i know what i mean. And if u like i can teach u and reveal u some secrets how to identify witches and wizzards around u there at ur place in Nigeria. u will be astonished and mesmerized by that evil spiritual world u will discover soon. some people around, u cannot imagine they are in witchcraft, are the ones involved...u will be shocked to discover the evil of this world. i inform u too not all but a lot road accidents in Nigeria are caused by witches and wizzards! don't believe guy
don't believe methey know how to covertly act and direct people to causes like: speeding; reckless driving; and so...and so...
if u want to expérience, and idendify witches-sorcerers, drop me ur whatsapp number. my message is too; directed to anyone interested in so. And i will give u the guidance and the teaching.
it is amazing!!! u will see a new world, like u are born again from ur mother's womb
it'amazing to see how this world is WICKED AND DISGUSTING guy.
u will see this with ur own eyes!!!

(1) (Reply)

2 Kumasi Lesbobo Chopping Themselves Goes Viral On Social Media (see The Video) / How NURTW Leader, Suleman Lawal A.k.a Ariku Was Killed During Cultist Clash / American Firm Uncovers Nigerian Govt’s N28 Trillion Stuck In US Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.