Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me (117675 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jesmond3945: 9:27pm On May 25, 2020
VicM6:
you will first govern ur family members b4 me.
then you would serve my family members as a slave.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Mekas2016(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
A CHILLED BOTTLE OF STAR FOR YOU!
you nailed it.

quote author=doggedfighter post=89920453]Just as you have opened this thread for kelechi hope you will open other threads about all your childhood friends and neighbours.

Rememberance is a choice so many may choose not to make.

May wealth go round so we won't be seeing this kind of threads.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by VicM6: 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
then you would serve my family members as a slave.
idiot can not offer help to someone and he wants to govern.... you re so daft man.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by nedekid: 10:05pm On May 25, 2020
oloriooko:
So if Kel had turned a sugarcane seller would he have done same?
What the dude want is his money chikena!

Let's agree on one thing, it is the money.
If it were the other way, dont you think kel will also try to reach this fellow?
If you close paddy becomes president etc tomorrow wount you try to contact him? If you are rich to become richer or use his network or even remain friends.
Bros no man is an island. Sometimes you need people to pull you up.
Let the guy try, it's up to his friend to react. It's not mandatory though.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by GuestLog: 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
hkidola00:
wilfred ndidi??
nope! The Manchester guy.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by VicM6: 10:26pm On May 25, 2020
Flowkeyy:
Na so we go dey hear "He own you nothing He own you nothing" is dat how life shld be? Can't a friend reach out to his old pal & bless deir life. The tru definition of success to me is lifting & affecting all does dat has Eva cross ur part. I know how Dis guy feel. I have been dere. I had a very close friend who luck shines on. He got a bank job and felt dat he has arrived. Change his line, change his friends, abandon his family and avoided evry1 in his past. U see him on fb chat him up he will read & not reply... Now the table has turn... He is jobless and wants to reconnect with evry1 cos does he tot wher his friends den moved on.

Guys let's not pray for money or fame dat will make us 4get our friends & family.
No mind some people, na dem dem they follow d likes of E-money, husppupi, etc 4 IG dey beg money up and down and dem go come here dey talk rubbish say he owes him nothing...
people are just misinterpreting what Op wrote... sometimes it isn't abt d money but notin pains a man more like when u ghost them off.... Any body who knows Taiye Awoniyi from ilorin will know the true definition of friendship... D guy spend most of his time with his old friends, they joke nd laugh together. Does that mean he is giving them money or they are begging for money from him... No, but that he is with them is enough for those guys...... but some people will think Op needs money or financial assistance from Kelechi..... life na turn by turn... may we dey watch.... just like u said, after everytin goes back to Zero; dey will want to unite back with thier own friends.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by VicM6: 10:31pm On May 25, 2020
Adrian98:
My dear because he knows you doesn't mean he's obligated to do anything for you. Stop having this ENTITLEMENT thinking. Yes you were friends and he forgot about you. Move on, become a star and make sure you don't forget others
My broda are u a star?. or do u think every man born of a woman will become a star......
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by YungG(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
Tupac said...Though we came from the same place,but money n fame made us change places..
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
You mean the Yahoo boys that are going diabolical in order to level up.

If it is that easy everybody go don turn Yahoo.
Stop arguing ignorantly.

I am not even talking about these Razz stuff going diabolical or what sort of rubbish is that

I have seen one of boys buy a credit card on the dark web and he sent 5 million naira to himself via worldremit straight away.

I was right there, so all these diabolical this that even sound razz self it doesnt even make any sense

Just like how they are russian, chinsese fraudsters living large too

I dont why it is nigeria people think you must eat ritual before you carry out a 100 million naira transaction online

Go and meet people who will show you the way, you wont believe what you will see

If the russian credit card fraudsters are not carrying ritual before they hammer, who says you must yourself i dont understand

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 10:58pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
You are talking to the person that is surrendered by Yahoo boys, in fact as I am typing this I just left their presence in order to beat the traffic. grin grin grin grin grin funny man you just left thier presence Hungry Onitsha boys or Poverty stricken yahoo boys or which one

Cashing out daily hahahahahaha dude eh you de make me laugh.
You made dirty money sound so easy.

El Chapo what was his market base? how much El chapo base and how many people did he supply drugs to grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many customers does it he supply drugs to?

Did you think it is only his family that are into drug business? oh really tell me more and what does the word cartel mean to you in the first place

I know you have no answer to all these questions all you have is mere assumptions that comes from misconceptions.

Crime is not that easy as you are making it to be.

As we are typing this I hope you know that Jeff Bezos may have added over 1 billion dollars to his net worth.

Please oga go and sleep somewhere

Man said he just left some yahoo boys presence to beat traffic grin grin grin grin grin funniest thing i have heard this year

Those ones na yahoo boys smh
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by dederocs(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2020
Hustle oh
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by kunletexs: 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Touching ! cry

Dear God when blessing me also bless my friends,so that my bodyguards wont push them off when they want to meet with me. cool

Sometimes when I think about the future na so so think I go dey think.

oga where you get those pictures?

it looks like 'the rich also cry' tv series back in those days. am i right?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by hunterezi(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Kelechi owes him nothing we all have those childhood friends who became rich before us and abandoned us.

I have many of them, they went into business while I went to higher institution, some joined Yahoo Yahoo and are cashing out big.

We used to visit each others and play together back then but I never try to approach any of them now.

We all are on Facebook looking at our posts without any engagement or interaction.

I know my worth, idea and where I am heading to so it is just a matter of time I will level up or be richer than them.

I know they don't owe me anything that is why I jeje respect myself as I am not a millionaire yet I still have my pride and respect to protect.

Arrogance! Better talk with one make he invest in that your idea. “I know my worth yen yen” you go still dey wait giveaway
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
We all know it will cost him nothing to reach out to some of his very close pals. He owes him nothing, but still mehn, buddies are buddies, abi na only during poverty?
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2020
hunterezi:

Arrogance! Better talk with one make he invest in that your idea. “I know my worth yen yen” you go still dey wait giveaway
I know my worth cus I'm expecting a million naira worth of investment from my mother latest next year when she gets her gratitude.

Then more millions from the proposed sale of my grand father's properties in Enugu and Onitsha which I will spearhead as a real estate agent so na all this is the reason I can't ass lick any of them.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by willyjacs(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
it was a childhood thing. As you mature in life the people you associate with changes. If this his friend was the one that took him from a plantain boy to liecester I would have agreed with him but he never did. He just sat one corner and kelechi was working towards his dream. He then when kele don blow he comes to the internet with picture of them playing football to manipulate him and then make demands later.
But saying he wouldn't be friends with kelechi if kelechi had nothing is not true since 1: u don't know this guy and 2: u can't really see what would have been as human..... assumptions aren't fact too until proven.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2020
adonainana:

Please oga go and sleep somewhere

Man said he just left some yahoo boys presence to beat traffic grin grin grin grin grin funniest thing i have heard this year

Those ones na yahoo boys smh
We hanged out together today before we all left cus of curfew and traffic.

I asked you questions which I knew you have no answers to.
It is not all about bla bla bla, when you come to public domain to argue always present your facts and proves not fallacies and mere assumptions.

Like I told you if you need more proofs of those guys I will gladly provide it for you.
Don't let anybody deceive you that legit doesn't pay cus nahim de pay pass.

Create something of values and sell the heck out of it.
All you need is ideas and capital and you are good to go.

Paypal that is worth 83 billion dollars na our mates create am.
Paystack is now at over $20 million na our fellow Nigerians create am.
This man https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-is-joe-rogan-the-man-who-just-scored-a-reported-100-million-deal-with-spotify-2020-05-20
Was offered 100 million dollars by spotify to move his podcast from YouTube to Spotify him na legit hustler.

He earns an average of 30 million dollars per year on YouTube.

I have many of them if you want more.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:50pm On May 25, 2020
adonainana:

I am not even talking about these Razz stuff going diabolical or what sort of rubbish is that

I have seen one of boys buy a credit card on the dark web and he sent 5 million naira to himself via worldremit straight away.

I was right there, so all these diabolical this that even sound razz self it doesnt even make any sense

Just like how they are russian, chinsese fraudsters living large too

I dont why it is nigeria people think you must eat ritual before you carry out a 100 million naira transaction online

Go and meet people who will show you the way, you wont believe what you will see

If the russian credit card fraudsters are not carrying ritual before they hammer, who says you must yourself i dont understand

I can give you the link of the man who won an award last year for generating 100 million dollars on Clickfunnels software.

I have on my Facebook friends list who generated 1 million dollars in 48 hours without running ad.

And those guys who are on 100k and 150k dollars per month revenue so they are the ones I will approach with my money when I'm ready.

100% legit everyday earning unlimited with peace of mind, nothing beats that.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 11:53pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I can give you the link of the man who won an award last year for generating 100 million dollars on Clickfunnels software.

I have on my Facebook friends list who generated 1 million dollars in 48 hours without running ad.

And those guys who are on 100k and 150k dollars per month revenue so they are the ones I will approach with my money when I'm ready.

100% legit everyday earning unlimited with peace of mind, nothing beats that.

Fam abeg stop disturbing me with this your malware affilialte marketing software spams ads you guys are always running

Please since you know someone making 150k dollars a month from running ads on facebook, then simply go and be running the same ads too now

Haba you too start running the same fb ads now and by the end of this year you will be a millionare in dollars

whats stopping you

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 11:56pm On May 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
We hanged out together today before we all left cus of curfew and traffic.

I asked you questions which I knew you have no answers to.
It is not all about bla bla bla, when you come to public domain to argue always present your facts and proves not fallacies and mere assumptions.

Like I told you if you need more proofs of those guys I will gladly provide it for you.
Don't let anybody deceive you that legit doesn't pay cus nahim de pay pass.

Create something of values and sell the heck out of it.
All you need is ideas and capital and you are good to go.

Paypal that is worth 83 billion dollars na our mates create am.
Paystack is now at over $20 million na our fellow Nigerians create am.
This man https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-is-joe-rogan-the-man-who-just-scored-a-reported-100-million-deal-with-spotify-2020-05-20
Was offered 100 million dollars by spotify to move his podcast from YouTube to Spotify him na legit hustler.

He earns an average of 30 million dollars per year on YouTube.

I have many of them if you want more.

Although i dont want to discrourage you

My advice to you may be perhaps maybe you stop looking too far away so you wont be off from reality

So all these dollars comparison you making with another country economy far far away might have a couterintuitive effect on your dreams and ambitions in Life

But wishing you the best tho regardless
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2020
adonainana:

Fam abeg stop disturbing me with this your malware affilialte marketing software spams ads you guys are always running

Please since you know someone making 150k dollars a month from running ads on facebook, then simply go and be running the same ads too now

Haba you too start running the same fb ads now and by the end of this year you will be a millionare in dollars

whats stopping you
I hope you are now a millionaire since you know Yahoo boys who are cashing out daily.

And drug lords who are making billions with just a phone call.
I thought you have intelligent contributions to make but as usual of most Nigerian youths your points lack contents.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by adonainana: 12:01am On May 26, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you are now a millionaire since you know Yahoo boys who are cashing out daily.

And drug lords who are making billions with just a phone call.
I thought you have intelligent contributions to make but as usual of most Nigerian youths your points lack contents.

I know them doesnt mean i participate with it in them

Thus the intelligent contribution i made saying no matter what even though very codemnable you cant run a race with these guys,

Successful fraudsters and criminals have it very easy in raising capital and making huge sum of funds

No bad blood, i never said you shouldnt chase your dream, i was only pointing out a fact to you

If i was into fraud myself, i doubt i will be having this honest conversation with you

So go to bed now son,
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2020
adonainana:

Although i dont want to discrourage you

My advice to you may be perhaps maybe you stop looking too far away so you wont be off from reality

So all these dollars comparison you making with another country economy far far away might have a couterintuitive effect on your dreams and ambitions in Life

But wishing you the best tho regardless
If I can't achieve that level of success like this guys in Nigeria because of limitations I will migrate.

Jonny West a 7 figure earner who earns an average of 150k dollars per month said that he had to leave Israel to Canada for him to be able to achieve his level of success.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2020
adonainana:

I know them doesnt mean i participate with it in them

Thus the intelligent contribution i made saying no matter what even though very codemnable you cant run a race with these guys,

Successful fraudsters and criminals have it very easy in raising capital and making huge sum of funds

No bad blood, i never said you shouldnt chase your dream, i was only pointing out a fact to you

If i was into fraud myself, i doubt i will be having this honest conversation with you

So go to bed now son,
Paystack, Hotel. com, Andela are all owned by Nigerians and are worth millions of dollars which was raised on capital funding and other investments from big tech companies like Facebook who invested 25 million dollars in 2017 on Andela.

Legit business people still find capital easy too.
I de Onitsha if you see the amount of transactions some of these guys handles daily you go cover face.

Most of them have customers in different parts of Nigeria and some African countries.
My village man is a big time importer who can sale and distribute imported goods worth over 300 million in two months.

Any time he travels to China his customers are already waiting for his containers to arrive before they devour it.

Even a distant relation who is a Yahoo man not a boy wan learn work for the man hand before coronavirus halted their travel to China.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by 3Ceagle(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2020
Networking is key to success. This is the difference between the rich and the poor. Where the rich reach out to friends in position to help get that contract or business, the poor will always be filled with hatred for their neighbor who has made it. Most of the politicians and people in position met either in school or leaved in same neighborhood as friends. There is nothing wrong if your childhood close friend tries to reach you today for assistance. That you have made it among your friends should be a blessing to your close pals too. Today I still remember my childhood friends and have made effort to find them not because I necessary want something from them, felt bad for the once that are dead. I just recently connected to my pals in college, which is that network all should build. It is not entitlement, sometimes wealth and fame keeps us from our very close friends, just like people surrounding government official making it difficult to reach them (like Kelechi senior brother did). Let him reach Kelechi first, it is left for him to assist or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Tohsynetita1: 1:03am On May 26, 2020
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by rapid101(m): 1:35am On May 26, 2020
seankafor:
Oga go Hustle angry
u think say na hustle kelechi take reach der. na wa oh
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by jrklinz: 7:24am On May 26, 2020
truth is u met never get to see him bt even wen u do if lucky wat then had become of u. all u can do is wish him well and know it's God dat initicaites appointments.u met be there 1 day and he calls u, it won't even b by your making. so bro hustle and pray to God to give u your own and wen he does help those u can.let people tell your story 1 day.
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amiskurie(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
I agree with the person above me
I have friends who are into yahoo who are driving Lexus but due to the fact I'm not Interested in internet scam they left me thinking I'm way below their standard even some of my friends whose only priority is to buy cloth left me saying I'm dropping their level by always wearing shoe and dressing like a teacher

As a young boy with a bright future they left me I also leave them
Let's now assume things change I now become a star one of them is now posting the pictures we snapped in childhood that I did not remember them I swear it is SARS I will use to come and remember him
op if you stand by him till the very end I'm sure he won't forget you
Go and check what you did wrong
You played ball on the street together, played as teammate against others doesn't mean you are close enough for him to remember you
I can relate to this comment of yours

I have a friend from pry school days,I relocated faraway with my parents but I don't know how this friend found my address.it was very early 2000 that we couldn't afford phones.he didn't met me at home, it was my mother that told me he visited.
He came back again months later, we were teenagers,I don't even come from rich family.

He never lost contact with me,I didn't even consider him my best friend then in primary school. But he built a strong relationship with me as we grow older.

Those I consider my best friends then whom they are living quite well in their family abandoned me,I seek them for our friendship to last,but I was placed in a different league from that young age, all because they consider themselves better.

Now, their imaginary riches can't safe their lives,they are poor. They can't even seek my help.

Meanwhile,me and the other friend keeps in touch,I am always glad to help him when in need.

Now I have gotten to where they never imagined for themselves at a very young age .i became the pride of their schools. Best they ever known.

I know people I owe, I also know people that I don't owe nothing

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by Agbalanze(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2020
Quite painful but truth is; he owes you nothing! Hustle bro!!
Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amiskurie(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2020
achymmania:
. I’m very sure you don’t know that feeling; when you walk around with your friend while he was nothing and suddenly he became something and you’re happy for him ( if you’re not king at least you’re a friend to the king) and suddenly he forgets you. You don’t know that feeling. You don’t know. He owes him everything.

Some years back before my life changes , people I call friends showed me their true color. I will call them when in their neighborhood but they will not pick. I will borrow them my last savings but they would not pay back. I will give them my last card they wouldn't appreciate.

Then, I decided to move away from negative people and my life changed.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me by amiskurie(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Arcade Fire Lyrics
"Suburban War"

Let's go for a drive
And see the town tonight
There's nothing to do but I don't mind when I'm with you

This town's so strange
They built it to change
And while we sleep we know the streets get rearranged

And my old friends, we were so different then
Before your war against the suburbs began
Before it began

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You grew your hair so I grew mine
You said the past won't rest
Until we jump the fence
And leave it behind

My old friends, I can remember when
You cut your hair
I never saw you again
Now the cities we live in
Could be distant stars
And I search for you
In every passing car

The night's so warm
Yeah, the night's so warm
I've been living in the shadows of your song
Living in the shadows of your song

In the suburbs I
I learned to drive
And you told me we would never survive
So grab your mother's keys we leave tonight

But you started a war
That you can't win
They keep erasing all the streets we grew up in

Now the music divides
Us into tribes
You choose your side and I'll choose my side

All my old friends, they don't know me now
Oh-oh
All my old friends, are staring through me now
Oh-oh

All my old friends wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNdqoQWz34E

My disloyal friends made me write this poetry titled "THE PATH OF MON'AMIE", before my life changes for good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.