Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja (1185 Views)

The Only Way Forward For Us As A People In 9ja. / 1st 9ja Baby Photo Contest. / UNDERAGE MARRIAGE ; Absense Of Legal In 9ja Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by lovejo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
[b]THIS IS A REAL LIFE STORY HAPPENED IN MY VINCITY SOME YEARS BACK.

THERE WAS A COUPLE WITH 4 KIDS (3 DAUGHTERS AND 1 SON), HAPPILY MARRIED AND FOR THEM TO GIVE BETTER LIFE FOR THEIR KIDS , THEMAN DECIDED TO MOVE TO UK TO LOOK FOR GREENER PASTURE AS WE ALL KNOW IT IS GREENER THAN 9JA GREEN.

THE MAN HAS MADE IT AND HE WANT TO MOVE HIS CHILDREN TO UK, BUT THE WIFE SAID THEY SHOULD FINISH THEIR SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION HERE BEFORE MOVING AND THE MAN AGREED WITH THE WIFE.

DEATH!!!, DEATH IS INEVITABLE, THE WOMAN DIED AND THERE IS NO POINT FOR THE MAN WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH THEIR SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION, ALONG THE LINE WHEN HE WAS PROCESSING THE TRAVELLING ARRANGEMENT FOR HIS CHILDREN, UK GOVERNMENT NEED TO VERIFY THE DNA BEFORE THEY CAN BE APPROVED.

DNA TEST WAS CONDUCTED AND SUBMITTED TO UK EMBASSY HERE IN NIGERIA, UK EMBASSY IN NIGERIA HAS CONTACTED THE UK HOME OFFICE WITH THE RESULT, BUT THERE ARE SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES.

1. OUT OF THE 4 KIDS, ONLY THE LAST CHILD DNA MATCHED WITH THE FATHER, THE REMAINING 3 WERE NOT.

2. UK HOME OFFICE GAVE THE MAN OPTION TO TAKE ALL THE 4 KIDS TO UK AND NEVER DISCLOSED TO THEM WHAT HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT PROCESS ONLY ONE AND THEY ARE AWARE OF WHAT CAN HAPPENED TO THE REMAINING KIDS IF THEY WERE LEFT BEHIND.

THE MAN AGREED TO TAKE ALL THE FOUR WITHOUT TELLING THEM ONLY ONE OF THEM BELONGS TO HIM, THE WIFE HAS DIED AND THERE IS NO ONE THAT HAS CLUE TO THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF THE OTHER 3 KIDS.

WHEN SOMEONE CONTACTED THE MAN A WEEK AFTER THIS INCIDENT, HE PICKED THE CALL WITHOUT KNOWING HE PICKED THE CALL, HE JUST KEPT SILENT.

HE IS REALLY DISTURB, THIS IS HOW FAR I KNOW BEFORE LEAVING THE COUNTRY ABOUT THIS STORY.

I WISH NO GUY EXPERIENCE THIS SITUATION, IF YOU ARE IN THIS DILEMA, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

[/b]
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Orton10(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
If i be dat man nee,

I GO CARRY SHOVEL GO DIG DAT HER DIRTY GRAVE, CARRY THAT HER USELESS CORSPE GO DUMP FOR EVIL FOREST.

Some women are heartless
. Anyway He can't throw 'em kids away, They are still his kids no matter what. undecided
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Coolabbie: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
Lol i no know say we still get evil forest nowadays. @topic d man shud thank God dat at least one of dem is his. D deed has already bin done, he has 2 move on.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by lovejo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
I REMEMBER ONE DAY AT PASTOR ABIARA CHURCH WHEN HE ASKED EVERYONE TO CLOSE THEIR EYES, AND SAID IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR HUSBAND A BASTARD CHILD COMES OUT.

IF YOU SEE THE TOTAL NUMBERS OF WOMEN OUTSIDE, YOU WILL EVER THINK OF MARRIAGE, AND IT IS WRONG SOME ONE ASKING HIS/HER MUM IF SHE HAS NOT GIVE LAGOS CHILD TO OSUN.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by qoam(f): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
it is an odd world really. nobody is a fool according to d story. the woman might do it to make the man happy. but things changed
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Orton10(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Coolabbie:

Lol i no know say we still get evil forest nowadays.

Coolb my gf say them get am plenty for their village.lol.
I fit go show you o.huh? grin grin
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by lovejo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
so is it normal to be thinking that out of our kids, one will not be originally mine, women please be sincere
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Coolabbie: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Coolb my gf say them get am plenty for their village.lol.
I fit go show you o.huh? grin grin
Erm why dont u go dere & cum tell me about it. No 4get 2 take pic of d place also.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Orton10(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
Coolabbie:

Erm why dont u go dere & come tell me about it. No 4get 2 take pic of d place also.
lol. Coolb you dey miss big time o. Anyhasha. undecided angry grin
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by koolchicco: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
@OP

Why use such tick-black-fonts? Couldn't read zilch from it. Mtcheww! angry
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by plappville(f): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2011
Is this socalled DNA test perfect? Sometimes these tests can read another thing.
There is a woman, she is a friends neighbour. She did Hiv test and the result came out positive. Her Hubby was dead scared, the woman said no it's impossible, the Hubby went and do the test his result was negetive, then the clicnic asked the woman to come for anther test after 3 months, she went and she was negetive. The clicnic were shocked and said it's the first time they had this error, the woman's Hubby pressed charges for damages.
What am I talking about? Error could happen in a case like this.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:34am On Jan 19, 2011
plappville:

Is this socalled DNA test perfect? Sometimes these tests can read another thing.
There is a woman, she is a friends neighbour. She did Hiv test and the result came out positive. Her Hubby was dead scared, the woman said no it's impossible, the Hubby went and do the test his result was negetive, then the clicnic asked the woman to come for anther test after 3 months, she went and she was negetive. The clicnic were shocked and said it's the first time they had this error, the woman's Hubby pressed charges for damages.
What am I talking about? Error could happen in a case like this.

DNA test is faulty free

this is what it does it matches with father, if it doesnt match they match the children themself if they do then 1 problems solved the kids are from one father, then they will ask for another sample from the father if it doesnt matchs then they aint his kids for real

DNA test can prove that you are from the same father even when the father's DNA sample is not there ?
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Finecat(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2011
African women can be so deceitful.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by lovejo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
It is 50/50 chance with african women.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by plappville(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

DNA test is faulty free

this is what it does it matches with father, if it doesnt match they match the children themself if they do then 1 problems solved the kids are from one father, then they will ask for another sample from the father if it doesnt matchs then they aint his kids for real

DNA test can prove that you are from the same father even when the father's DNA sample is not there ?
It's all ok ur explaination is clear.

Finecat:

African women can be so deceitful.

Why do u look so down on Africa women only, dont u know thé western women havé this same fault?
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by lovejo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
[quote

Why do u look so down on Africa women only, dont u know thé western women havé this same fault?
[quote][/quote]

But most western women comes out openly and they go ahead for divorce without deceit like african woman that hides the truth from their husband.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
lovejo:

But most western women comes out openly and they go ahead for divorce without deceit like african woman that hides the truth from their husband.

I dont généralise in cases like this, u Will agrée with me that not all Afrian woman Will hid this situation.
Only a selfish and self centered woman could do this to her husband.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by harakiri(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
Do things like these still happen? Another reason why marriage remains scary business.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Genius100: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2011
If the DNA test was conducted in Nigeria, I will advise him to conduct it again in the UK.
Re: How Many Bastards Do We Have In 9ja by Osama10(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2011
What a mess. angry

(1) (Reply)

We Are In Dire Need Of A House... / Counseling Needed And Matured Opinions / Award Winning Wedding Dance Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.