Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,174 members, 7,825,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? (1812 Views)

What Secret Are You Taking To The Grave With You? Let Us Know. / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by fineboynl(m): 4:40am On May 25, 2020
everyone tell lies to get married or has a hidden secret as the truth would have disrupt the marriage plan.

its might not be a big issue just after the marriage either soft or strong lie, but it was done only to make the partner more interested in the marriage at earlier time, you know that secret or lies would have a catastrophic or hindrance.

and that's why people unleash their true character just after marriage. and you might think that your partner have change. but the truth is people actually do not change and what you see them change into is the real person.

and in some case but partners might be lying to themselves in a bid to make it works. and not knowing they are deceiving each other and making a fool of themselves.

it might be age related, abortion, bad character, having sex partner, sickness etc. the lies might not be a big issue but maybe it would have turn the table around just before the marriage who knows. but you just conceive it just to save the day and go on with the marriage.

what is this lie that you tell?
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by shamsin6300(m): 6:04am On May 25, 2020
That I am single, unfortunately I am still single. smiley

1 Like

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:26am On May 25, 2020
I lied I lost my virginity riding bicycles. wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by bukatyne(f): 9:13am On May 25, 2020
fineboynl:
everyone tell lies to get married or has a hidden secret as the truth would have disrupt the marriage plan.

its might not be a big issue just after the marriage either soft or strong lie, but it was done only to make the partner more interested in the marriage at earlier time, you know that secret or lies would have a catastrophic or hindrance.

and that's why people unleash their true character just after marriage. and you might think that your partner have change. but the truth is people actually do not change and what you see them change into is the real person.

and in some case but partners might be lying to themselves in a bid to make it works. and not knowing they are deceiving each other and making a fool of themselves.

it might be age related, abortion, bad character, having sex partner, sickness etc. the lies might not be a big issue but maybe it would have turn the table around just before the marriage who knows. but you just conceive it just to save the day and go on with the marriage.

what is this lie that you tell?

@bold:

Not everyone. undecided

9 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by crackland: 9:42am On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Not everyone. undecided
Definitely not Buka.

There are the lying types to these things... grin
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by Foodqueen(f): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
Op, you didn't share yours cool

1 Like

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by Greatzeus(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
That my mom is Dangote's sister from another father and mother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by Oluromantic: 3:22pm On May 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
You don't mean it

3 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ibkayee(f): 3:23pm On May 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Mine was horseback riding grin

6 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by Hathor5(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

This girl. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ibkayee(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2020
Hathor5:

This girl. grin grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by fineboynl(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Not everyone. undecided
not everyone you say. but you did tell lies didn't you? the truth would have disrupt everything.
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ImaIma1(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

But that shit is painful. First time I tried it, I screamed for the guy to stop. I couldn't even ride up to 5 seconds.

2 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ibkayee(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

But that shit is painful. First time I tried it, I screamed for the guy to stop. I couldn't even ride up to 5 seconds.
Are we talking about real horseriding or the other type now? I'm not even trying to be funny I swear

4 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ImaIma1(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Are we talking about real horseriding or the other type now? I'm not even trying to be funny I swear

Innocent me cheesy

Horse riding at the beach o. The guy who controls the horse had to get me off immediately.

3 Likes

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ibkayee(f): 8:07pm On May 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

Innocent me cheesy

Horse riding at the beach o. The guy who controls the horse had to get me off immediately.
Oh ok, please don't mind me cheesy

Yes it can be painful, did you ever try again after that? smiley
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ImaIma1(f): 1:30am On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Oh ok, please don't mind me cheesy

Yes it can be painful, did you ever try again after that? smiley

Never!

1 Like

Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by DonroxyII: 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
Horse riding and Horse-riding
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by StrikeBack(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
alberto contador oshey baddest
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by IyaTola: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2020
shamsin6300:
That I am single, unfortunately I am still single. smiley
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by shamsin6300(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2020
IyaTola:
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks

asiya6300@gmail.com
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by shamsin6300(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2020
IyaTola:

Use dis
asiya6300@gmail.com
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by ieemmanuel(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Real men don't tell lies.
Re: what secret did you conceived or lies you tell to get married? by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2020
I Told my wife the Truth about Myself! I didn't expect her to Accept me based on what I told her but She did!

But back then, when we still hopping and hipping, We Give the Ladies Confirmed lies! then we had this belief that ladies love lies..

(1) (Reply)

Parents Imposing A Career on Their Children / Is It Wrong For Me To Be Bitter? / I Need Substitute For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.