Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Economy Effect Of Covid 19 On Nigerians..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Economy Effect Of Covid 19 On Nigerians..... (373 Views)

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Economy Effect Of Covid 19 On Nigerians..... by Iyanu710: 5:17am On May 25, 2020
Economy Impact of covid 19
1) Graduate and Corp members should engage themselves in skills or trade that would make them independent. As there would be a great increase in the unemployment rate reason because potential company would find it difficult to recoup thier profit, as there will be a great drop in the budgeted sales.
2) Entrepreneur who are specialized in the trade of neccessities will record a great turnover after the whole pandemic is over because I suspect there will be an irregular flow of money supply for the remaining part of the year. Those into the trade of luxuries should be careful as I foresee low sales on their part as a result of d macro-Economic manipulation.
3) Professional and employees should be careful as there will be downsizing as a result of the low turnover(sales) to be experienced this year.
4) Nigeria is going to run on a deficit budget this year with record breaking external debt which will lead to the removal of subsidy, Price increase on every commodity produce by the public sector. The painful part is that this fund(external debt) will be used for white elephant projects.
5) Uncontrollable capital flight will be experienced for the remaining part of this year on both foreign direct and indirect investment.
6) I perceive global war among developed nations, if most developed countries come into the understanding of the strategic drama being played by china. Because if u pay attention to details you will discover even at this period China are extending their trading activities into different countries with no disturbances.
7) Lastly, I want to pass a great warning to those into the cypo-currency and forex business not to investment their live savings into those two or other related industry. Reason because most developed countries has recorded a huge outflow of funds this year because of the pandemic, which will lead them into going for means of recovering this funds. For example US has given out close to one trillion dollars to its citizens for the lockdown saga. U should know that immediately after the lockdown they will go Into various means of getting this money back in a bid to retain the dollar value, which will lead to the fluntuction of currencies to suit thier own economic taste.

Five strange prayers every Nigerian must undertake in thier devotion.

1) Lord unseat every leader who is benefiting himself and his family from the death of innocent Nigerians.
2) Father expose the wicked leaders governing the affairs of Nigeria and retrieve the power from them
3) Father Lord expose the plans of those in charge of this our recent time economic lockdown.
4) Father set confusion into the camp of the wicked ones celebrating with the death of innocent Nigerians.
5) As for me and my family we shall live to declare the word of the Lord.

Three Great advice I must inform Nigerians about;
1) This is a time for the youth and young ones to stop "make them see me Christianity" and concentrate more on constant prayers and hard work.
2) The Devil is set for youths who are interested to sell thier future for quick money. Youth watchout.
3) This is a time for Nigerian to reduce unnecessary expenditures because there is no job security anywhere.
I wrote this through inspiration, constant study and research.
#Iam Oladele Emmanuel Iyanuoluwa (AAT,CFA,BSC,ACA in view).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Growing Economies In Africa / Cynthia Morgan And Why Your Lawyer Must See Your Contract / Make Money Online - Free Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.