Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? (2807 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 12:34pm On May 26, 2020
DriggityDre:
Ah, yes. Transission always representing everywhere.

*facepalm*

cc Edoairways, you can see it's not only a Nigerian issue. It spans across Africa and other countries outside it.

Rationalhuman, nice to meet you, bruh.
I'm Nigerian btw.
It still doesn't change the fact that tecno will still sell.
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
DriggityDre:
There is a difference between reviewing and deceitful marketing.

It is because of the recent spike in complaints, that Tecno is releasing the Camon 16 Pro with a Helio P60 chipset. They have been using the outdated chipsets for more than 3 years.

Same chipset Henry007 called a "flagship processor".

Very biased statement, coming from a supposed reviewer marketer.

They aren't doing great and they should know it. Every brand deserves criticism. Maximum consumer satisfaction is every brand's top priority.

If you are allowed to run an organisation, you seem like the type that would go to any length to protect the name of the brand, even if it's illegal. You wouldn't even try to fix your wrongs.

You don't want your brand tarnished, fine. Do the right thing.
As you can see, people here hardly criticize quality mobile brands (Xiaomi, Redmi, Samsung), excluding the biased transission marketers.

This is because they are really satisfying their consumers. Listening to the people. Here, in Africa, Transission gives us mediocre products for any price they feel like.

They can never do such in countries like India or Japan, where a lot of the citizens are tech-savvy.

Not how ethical businesses work. This is a clear case of bad business on Transission's side.
Using the people's unawareness to their advantage.

It is their right to complain, and it is Transission's duty to pay heed and work on themselves.
Every brand deserve criticism no doubt however critics should stop derailing threads on this forum.
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Every brand deserve criticism no doubt however critics should stop derailing threads on this forum.
Honestly... You dey fear me... If you dey street wey I dey, I go pack.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Honestly... You dey fear me... If you dey street wey I dey, I go pack.
Why you go pack? I have always love your unbiased criticism compare to others that derail every thread creating by tecno. Talking about street, xiaomi is a scarce products. Many still don't know that brand yet. Many aren't technological incline, so what stops xiaomi from having their products in virtually all the stores across Nigeria? Just yesterday, I went to a shop to buy xiaomi redemi 8 I couldn't see it. In fact the sellers over there don't know that brand
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 4:28pm On May 26, 2020
Blindinglight:
true talk bro Xiaomi need to create awareness of their brand in Nigeria
Yeah. I have searched for that phone I couldn't find it.
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by Flytime: 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Why you go pack? I have always love your unbiased criticism compare to others that derail every thread creating by tecno. Talking about street, xiaomi is a scarce products. Many still don't know that brand yet. Many aren't technological incline, so what stops xiaomi from having their products in virtually all the stores across Nigeria? Just yesterday, I went to a shop to buy xiaomi redemi 8 I couldn't see it. In fact the sellers over there don't know that brand
sunshinev,athiestandproud ,edoairways don dey port,it be like say Tecno don cut off some of their staffs due to Covid 19.
Maybe after using their product you'll understand the reason for the criticism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 5:03pm On May 26, 2020
Flytime:
sunshinev,athiestandproud ,edoairways don dey port,it be like say Tecno don cut off some of their staffs due to Covid 19.
Maybe after using their product you'll understand the reason for the criticism.
grin grin grin but d phone hard to see.
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by hardeycute(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

grin grin grin but d phone hard to see.
Which Village do you reside in?
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by Edopesin: 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

My guy has finally embraced Jesus cheesy

Even if you're living in the dense forest of Ekpoma, Jumia go deliver am

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by edoairways: 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
Edopesin:

My guy has finally embraced Jesus cheesy

Even if you're living in the dense forest of Ekpoma, Jumia go deliver am
grin grin grin grin when i saw redmni note 5 i weak like dodo

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by henrylowe(m): 12:52am On May 27, 2020
Thank you guys.. I finally discovered the cause and it has been fixed

It was a setting under battery lab and the incessant web page reload has stopped
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
henrylowe:
Thank you guys.. I finally discovered the cause and it has been fixed

It was a setting under battery lab and the incessant web page reload has stopped
Post screenshot and possibly a simple tutorial on how you did it sir, should anyone using the s5 or any other device face similar issue. Glad it has been solved.
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by Darlinx01(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2020
henrylowe:
Hey guys! I don't know what's wrong with my new device

Each time I'm browsing and I decide to minimize and then return back a few seconds after, the page reloads again. Yeah I know it's normal for a browser page to reload but not less than 20 seconds than you minimized it and return back there

I noticed other apps on my phone do not do that nonsense even if I keep them open for hours, only browsers do that in a few seconds- Chrome, Brave and PHX. I even downloaded UC Mini Browser and it seemed to be different for a few hours until it joined the refresh gang

What manner of annoying web page refresh is this?

Note: Infinix S5 Pro is 6GB and it's super fast. I have only downloaded a few apps in it

What could be the problem guys?

Is it just that webpage or even other webpages and sites...it might be the fault of the website
Re: Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly? by KrazyDave16(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2020
ItrendNaija:

Yea I said it.
RAM keeps task in memory, while the processor dictates the speed of the computing.

Read and gain Knowledge before you start doubting what you have limited knowledge of

Then enlighten me as of why this device with 6gb RAM got issues with keeping processes of a browser

I'd love to learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xiaomi Poco M3 / How Much Is Sim Card In Your Area? / Help For Dstv Secret Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.