Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price (391 Views)

Beautiful And Matured Ankara Gown Styles To Rock / Best Wears At Affordable Prices / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price by zoke: 11:46am On May 25, 2020
As a student, I need to buy quality sleeves (without design), trousers (like black jeans trouser, chino/vickars) and better black cover shoes (foreign shoes). i need to get them before school resumes. But i'm thinking of stopping at Onitsha or wait till i get to lagos. So my good people which of these two places has cheaper price for these kind of wears? I need advice cos man need to manage. pls indicate the price. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2020
zoke:
As a student, I need to buy quality sleeves (without design), trousers (like black jeans trouser, chino/vickars) and better black cover shoes (foreign shoes). i need to get them before school resumes. But i'm thinking of stopping at Onitsha or wait till i get to lagos. So my good people which of these two places has cheaper price for these kind of wears? I need advice cos man need to manage. pls indicate the price. Thanks.
when you come to Lagos,go to Balogun at Idumota or Oluwole,you will also get nice and unique wears at Mandilax.
Re: Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price by zoke: 12:48pm On May 29, 2020
EmmBim:
when you come to Lagos,go to Balogun at Idumota or Oluwole,you will also get nice and unique wears at Mandilax.

Do you have idea of prices there for these items?
Re: Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price by LieDetector(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2020
zoke:

Do you have idea of prices there for these items?
if you're looking at male shirts/trousers, they're produced in Aba. They've got extremely cheap labour over there and their finishing is perfect. Quote me if you'd like to get in touch
Re: Where Can I Quality And Matured Gentleman Wears At Cheaper Price by raquel97: 5:56pm On May 29, 2020
zoke:

Trust me, I have them
Packing shirts and plain T, Jean and suit trousers

You can contact me

(1) (Reply)

Fashion From Nomi's Couture Empire..... / Super Unique, Quality And Classic Ankara For Sale / Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.