Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This (2245 Views)

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites / Can I Take Jamb With An E8 In Maths To Study Insternational Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
Passing JAMB with ease, tips to apply before and on the exam day,,, fore more info visit www.secureink.net
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
you can also post questions and answers concerning JAMB 2011 in this thread,,, lets interact, Pls don't ignore (Ignorance can make you suffer what you can prevent) cool
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
It's 143 days, 14 hours, 51 mins, 00 secs to JAMB 2011,,, have you studied today
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
b careful
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
This message is from the moderators----------------------

Pls ignore any body telling you to call them for your admission. Its a SCAM.
Always report comments like that to the moderator.

The Admin group keeps banning but the perpetrators keep creating new i.d, so we have decided to WARN
you the members to TOTALLY IGNORE AND REPORT such comments.

Pls Be Carefull

-------------------------------------------
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
Please safe this topic, All JAMBITES will benefit from it,,, You can be the highest in JAMB 2011, visit www.secureink.net
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
The clock ticks non-stop. With every passing second, the day of reckoning approaches. Have you studied the subjects you'll sit for in JAMB today? Please do, and visit www.secureink.net for tips on how to face the day of reckoning with confidence!
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by Donchizzy1(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2011
Examination irrespective of it's name needs not to be feared. It should be something a student should look forward to write. The only way to have this approach towards it is if one take his studies very serious. The problem with most students is that they hate study, they prefare going the back door to achieve what they want. If you can put in your best by preparing for the exam, this forth coming JAMB will be a success for you for no one was born with a block head.
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2011
Absolutely true, And sometimes experience and advise matter too
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
A little brain teaser. Antibodies in the body are also called what? And where are they produced?,
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
Antibodies are also called immunoglobulins and are produced by the B lymphocytes, JAMBITES pls save this thread, Your comments and posts will be welcome
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by DrEkehnde(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This by wizzykid(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
ONCE AGAIN

This message is from the moderators----------------------

Pls ignore any body telling you to call them for your admission. Its a SCAM.
Always report comments like that to the moderator.

The Admin group keeps banning but the perpetrators keep creating new i.d, so we have decided to WARN
you the members to TOTALLY IGNORE AND REPORT such comments.

Pls Be Carefull

-------------------------------------------

(1) (Reply)

Tasued Aspirant / Unilag Diploma Merit List 2011/2012 / 2012/2013 University Of Nigeria Admission Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.