Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. (896 Views)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Haysamo: 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
Rr
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:19pm On May 25, 2020
What do you mean by they can't get across to him? They are in a better position to have all his details.
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Haysamo: 5:21pm On May 25, 2020
It's a different bank

xcabczyxabczzzz:
What do you mean by they can't get across to him? They are in a better position to have all his details.
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Haysamo:
It's a different bank

Not the first time of this happening, there is a communication channel for them to access in term of such dispute.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Davash222(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
The person fit don chop that money finish by now. Unmerited favor is real, brethren.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Jogs1900: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Name of the bank your sister mistakenly transferred to.
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by AdaNonye: 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
There are 2 things she can do...
1) has she spoken to the person that gave the transfer instruction. She and her boss can parley the person, explain the situation to them and tell the person to get a court order.
2) liase with the other bank,(not via mails oh). Visit one of their branches with your staff id card and explain to a full staff there. Bankers are usually compassionate to fellow bankers on such issues.try and get the persons phone number and speak to him/her
3) Establish a formal complaint with the recipient bank

No 1 is usually the fastest sha

4 Likes

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2020
I no know why such mistake no dey happen with my account number.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by coolcharm(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
She didn't have a name to confirm the account number against?

No effort to confirm receipt of payment within 24 hours after transaction?

Hmmm
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Lekan111(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
AdaNonye:
1) has she spoken to the person that gave the transfer instruction. She and her boss can parley the person, explain the situation to them and tell the person to get a court order.
2) liase with the other bank,(not via mails oh). Visit one of their branches with your staff id card and explain to a full staff there. Bankers are usually compassionate to fellow bankers on such issues.try and get the persons phone number and speak to him/her

I like your suggestions. Seems that's your field?

Someone should check out my signature
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 25, 2020
Just imaging a broke man with bills and debt hanging on his neck.
Johnny:Ogbeni enu gbe!!! Aza dey read N0:30k.

nxt day.....Notification on phone 1.3milla shocked shocked
Johnny:I dey get alert...na God win.......

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Tillatalk: 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
If I want to send money I always cross-check the details very to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Haysamo: 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
Jogs1900:
Name of the bank your sister mistakenly transferred to.

Access bank
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Jogs1900: 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
Haysamo:

Access bank
Pm please if you can

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Kemimarch16(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
Go and get standing order from court(it not up to 4k)take it to bank and u will be able to get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by op4real(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=AdaNonye post=89951412]There are 2 things she can do...

No 1 is usually the fastest sha[/quote][b]

These suggested measures are the best since they don't want to make it official. The only addition to it is for them to quickly reach out to the beneficiary branch to possibly assist restrict the account if at all the whole fund has not been cleared.
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by MurderX: 8:57pm On May 25, 2020
AdaNonye:

The court order can lead to official investigation of the transaction and expose her error.
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by gentleg87(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2020
Your Sister is a teller in the bank?
She did not check name before posting huge amount of money?
A banker seeking opinion on what to do is a typical clown...
If your story is true! Then I think u guys have to call a family meeting... because it's not ordinary...
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by PureGoldh(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2020
AdaNonye:

Valid points...Since the chart of the transaction is still available in the PC used to perform it....The money can be tracked
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. by adecz: 9:22am On May 26, 2020
grin

I suspect she codedly credited her
boyfriend's account wink wink wink wink

If not, isn't it a simple matter to
contact the receiving bank & lay
a complaint & they will simply call
the account holder?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Arrested With Human Skulls In Cross River / Tears As Police Shoots Father Seven Times In Front Of His Children(pictures) / Riot Ongoing On Lagos - Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.