Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (116819 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by correctkidabc(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
"21 Years Ago I Was Raped And I Gave Birth To Twins, Now They’ve Grown”

A Lady idebtified as Mmanti Umoh took to twitter to reveal how she was brutally raped at 15 and how that sad incident led to the birth of cherished twins boys.

21 Years Ago, a 15 year old seeking to find her path was brutally raped by her employer, all she had to show was a twin birthed 9 months after.

Hid behind the childhood abuse, layers and layers of Rejection, often criticized, broken, bruised, she refused to be a statistic and..
became the standard to many more young men and women who would be battered, abused.... TODAY.... the evening and the morning and it’s the 21st Birthday of my sons. Everything has changed since the blood.

Happy Birthday KanKan and Dada.
IF I were allowed a choice of my battles, I would have chosen simpler conflicts but no, this life chose me and I will live it fully.

I have made a lot of mistakes but each time I look at both of you, I knew I did the right thing to keep you even when I didn’t know just how.

To every single teenage mom, to every young person who has been themed a mistake and misfit... here I stand your validation that “No one and nothing has the power to define who you become but you!”

Choose what you will and desire to be.. well.

.....to thousands of young men and women around Africa and the world who would be raped, battered, abused and denied a fair hearing just because they see us as kids.

You are not voiceless, you won’t forever be hushed. They will hear us.

You are bruised and beautiful.

When you think of the Rapist Declare:

I forgive you
I let you go
You inspire me
To stand up against RAPE
To speak up and tell my story
I will do better
I am proud of me
Thank you

unforgiveness is too heavy to carry around with me. I cannot carry you and grow.

Now Breathe!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MmantiUmoh/status/1264335333031915522

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Who carry Mmanti post come here na? Fear God oo

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by crazygod(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Wow. It take a lot of courage to keep a pregnancy as a result of rape. This guys set. (No homo) cool

256 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Enoch07: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
so these fine boys father na rapist. na wa

278 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Davash222(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.

853 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
Na wa for you

41 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Righteousness89(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
Wow!
Madam ,You are a Great Inspiration to other ladies !

We pray they take a clue from you

Instead of Wasting those lovely kids through Abortion, She kept them! And here they are!

I Praise GOD for you Ma!

2 Wrongs will never ever Make a Right!

GOD BLESS you and the Boys!

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by DanseMacabre(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Hope her rapist isn't a Krested pastor as well

Kudos to her for being pro-life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Enoch07: 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
invectives:
Na wa for you
Bros i lie?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Lekan111(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2020
She is strong not to have abort the pregnancy.

Someone should check out my signature

6 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by ValCon888: 5:41pm On May 25, 2020
This is not to condone rape, but she probably kept the pregnancy because the rapist was a fine guy.

I don't think she'd have kept it if it was a guy that looked like Ned Nwoko.

314 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
She have create awareness so zombies will tag her boys as "SonOfaRapist",sometimes silence is better..las las na for clout.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Onyi22(f): 5:49pm On May 25, 2020
She's a role model to others

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by kiddkash(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
everyone wants a sad story so that people will rally behind them and say well done.
i'm not saying she is telling lies.
just like rappers saying they came from the gutter. while they really went to private schools
and their parents have a really good marriage.

there is no such thing as half way crook

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by revolt(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
These days we don't even know what to believe from women. If they don't want the boys to meet their dads they cook up all manner of lies. If its true then lord heal her.

37 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Ijebulogic(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
How does this information help these fine young men? It didn't need to be broadcast on social media

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by femi4: 6:22pm On May 25, 2020
Enoch07:
Black pots do produce white pap

13 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Is this true?

She try ooo.
At 15 shocked shocked shocked

I won't even keep such pregnancy cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 25, 2020
To keep such a pregnancy shocked , it was probably the fear of dying from abortion .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2020
Now she just screwed up those boys' lives!
In a world where cyberbullying is the new normal undecided

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2020
At 36 she’s still a baby herself. When she gets wiser she’ll undo the message. My only pain is like most Naija women she let herself get fat. I don’t know if the average Nigerian female above 34 years of age is cursed with fat genes.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by invectives(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Now she just screwed up those boys' lives!
In a world where cyberbullying is the new normal undecided
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by godofuck231: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
Davash222:

That woman would have shut her mouth cos of comments like this. She didn't consider the boys before opening up to something like this online.
bastard story

2 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:38pm On May 25, 2020
And her common sense did not tell her that the Public revelation is an emotional assault to the guys.
She should simply say she is looking for the rapist since the children took after him.

15 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Samfloxin(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2020
and the father may not know that his seeds are somewhere growing into great men

8 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Houseofglam7(f): 8:59pm On May 25, 2020
invectives:
Screw up which boys lives? Dem boys Tougher Dan Steel..and intelligent like their mom,one owns a photograph studio,whilst the other is Music director.
check the name crested on their photograph.its the son's.
Your opinion
My opinion
undecided

21 Likes

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Exc2000: 9:26pm On May 25, 2020
must women reveal everything because of attention

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by LadySarah: 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
The revelation is highly unnecessary.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by zealousayo(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2020
I don't perceive any sense in her making this public.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by Onyenna(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2020
Revealing this info might not be the best for the young lads..... My opinion though....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by AmazingMOG: 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
Really touching.

Wish she can reach me through my office I've got some amazing package for this family

1 Like

Re: Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story by idris646(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2020
No wonder dem get rapist face too

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.