Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance (14901 Views)

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by uncjay(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2020
omonnakoda:
Appendicitis since last week?
yes sir. we've been on it since it was discovered.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by tunize(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2020
TheArchangel:
What a careless statement from the commissioner.
very careless and brainless what are dey negotiating? are dey suppose to negotiate anything? aren't they suppose to make provision for the nurses before hand? so while they are doing their stupid negotiation that might take some time the Nurses should come and die while those in power eat the money. Yeye leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Sparrow99(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2020
"No enough negotiation" you said I used to regard him with high esteem but not anymore.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by kunletexs: 10:56pm On May 25, 2020
this is what you get when you have a government that can share new latest cars and yet the minister of health does not know if the workers under him is having hazard allowance.

when many countries without prompting are increasing and setting up go fund me for their health workers, ours are here just stealing and rubbing it on our faces

thunder pushes any government official that have stolen using covid-19 as an excuse
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by tityboi: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
really
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by edoairways: 11:43pm On May 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Those Nurses Go Join Olosho Business.
Perhaps you are referring to your mother. Those nurses are old enough to be your mother or even grandmother
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by edoairways: 11:45pm On May 25, 2020
The commissioner is heartless, if na doctors heh for don respond quick quick. Arr
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Unpatriotic nurses!

This what happens when people don't know the interest they serve and their priority reason for working is just for monetary values.
Don't talk in a bias manner. Fine it is okay to work to help save lives but not on a peanut salary. Even doctors do complain and many time withdraw as a result of inadequacies. Oh is it because they aren't doctors?
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2020
Na wa ooo. Nurses earn high with their Bsc in nursing and even as associates. A typical nurse salary for a month can pay many consultants here in Nigeria not to talk about NP's and physicians. Well politics and False Democracy caused this shit and never forget the Biggest problem of Nigeria (CULTURE AND RELIGION)
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Judybash93(m): 4:52am On May 26, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why isn't the government taking their welfare serious?
It's the Nigerian government. That's why
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by newdawn2017(f): 5:26am On May 26, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Another Ninnyhammer spotted!
sharrap there u thief!
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Toni19: 6:31am On May 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Those Nurses Go Join Olosho Business.

Are you normal?
I wish your mother was a nurse, then you will get sense.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Nobody: 6:52am On May 26, 2020
Edoairways I'm sure you think they have no right to strike too
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by kamantan(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2020
This is a true situation in the health sector in all states, even at the federal level after all the noise Federal government made about the covid 19 allowance n increase hazard allowance, I want to authoritatively tell Nigerians that No payment has been made. it is just Audio money... The commissioner is so insensitive
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by ozone4oz(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2020
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Young042galaxy: 9:58am On May 26, 2020
Segzy19:
The nurses are always at the receiving end of it all.
I bet you, the doctors would have been taken care of.
Those ones would get fat pay and hazard allowance with good treatment whereas the nurses who are more in contact with the patients wouldn't get anything...
Enough of this shit...
Nigerians doesn't value nurses and its sad that nurses being the patients advocate and companion are always given little or no attention. Nurses stand high chance of being infected than doctors because they are always close to the patient.
This is more reason I will never practice in Nigeria after graduation cos I won't sacrifice for those who doesn't know my worth.

2 Likes

Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by mrtegation99(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Unpatriotic nurses!

This what happens when people don't know the interest they serve and their priority reason for working is just for monetary values.

Don't sound stupid please. Nurses don't practice charity work. If you think it's that easy, go and volunteer at any isolation center. Rubbish
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Gassa007: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Unpatriotic nurses!

You're a sick bas. tard!
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Babapyro: 4:30pm On May 27, 2020
Gassa007:

You're a sick bas. tard!
Guys avoid this guy like a plague,his numerous moniker include.
Ishitinyourmouf
BBWLOVER
Ipoopinurmouth
richPHAROAH
CORONAvirusPLUS
Don't ever meet up with him,some honest nairalanders are making sure he is eradicated totally from this platform. He is a depressed guy that creates dozens of accounts here with the sole purpose of stealing, scamming and creating trouble. And of course he is also known to peddle false accusations on innocent users so as to fish for his next victim, be careful guys,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Babapyro: 4:30pm On May 27, 2020
newdawn2017:
sharrap there u thief!
Guys avoid this guy like a plague,his numerous moniker include.
Ishitinyourmouf
BBWLOVER
Ipoopinurmouth
richPHAROAH
CORONAvirusPLUS
Don't ever meet up with him,some honest nairalanders are making sure he is eradicated totally from this platform. He is a depressed guy that creates dozens of accounts here with the sole purpose of stealing, scamming and creating trouble. And of course he is also known to peddle false accusations on innocent users so as to fish for his next victim, be careful guys,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Zyzxx10: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shit
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Zyzxx10: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2020
This country na scam.
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Too bad oo
Re: Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance by tuoyoojo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amazingmike724:

Good day sir, how is work and your family. I've been trying to contact you since. I don't know if you can help me with something. ever since I returned home from school, I'm doing nothing and stayed idle and I had start to fear if school resume anytime soon and the fear that I had not pay my house rent and other things. I'm learning bricklaying but work is very low now due to this period and I'm just sitting or hanging around with friends at home. So in the past weeks, I have been thinking of starting a phone charging business in my neighborhood, with selling recharge cards and maybe joining with selling bread and minerals, so I can be saving the returns for my expenses if school resume, I don't have anyone to help me as I lost my mum while in secondary School and Dad business is not buoyant for now, but my only problem is the capital though I've small cash with me but it won't go anywhere, So sir I'm soliciting for your help if I can get a little cash to add with mine to atleast start something and I can be paying you back in every 2weeks till am done or any little help you can render
Please sir I beg of you to please have mercy on me and do any little thing at your capacity.
I prayed for your children to find help in anywhere they go and may God continue to lift you up in all your endeavors.
I'm for real sir and my ID card and school details are with me if you want to verify.
I'm looking forward to your positive reply. Thanks

Good evening sir, apologies for the late reply. I have gone thru ur message and I must say sympathize with you. However, I don't have to give to you for now. You may wish to reach our to other well meaning nairalanders. Hopefully someone may reach out to you. All the best sir. God speed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Permanent Cure To Genital Warts Or Any Skin Tags / Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust / COVID-19 Update For October 12 2020 In Nigeria - (4,307 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.