Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem (1288 Views)

How Do I Register For The Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Online / Federal Civil Service 2013 Recruitment Online Application Form / Shell 2013 Spdc Internship Recruitment Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by sammie77(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
HELLO,
PLS.COULD ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE HELP ME WITH THIS BASSCOMM RECRUITMENT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES.I ALWAYS TRY TO FILL THE FORM BUT AT THE END I ENCOUNTER SERVER PROBLEM.PLEASE ANYBODY WITH AN IDEA SHOULD SHARE IT.THANKS
SAMMIE
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by Bassey231(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
Me sef I've tried the thing several times,but after some clicks,it shows page error.Maybe they are not serious
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by adejumobi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2007
the same problem here, i've tried to submit many times only to be told service not available.
this is sad
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by Afrogem: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
i also tried doing the same but the same problem keeps coming.iall i did was to check their contact and forwarde my cv to the personnel in charge of lagos in person of olumide oni stating at the end of my cover letter why i had to forward it to his email addy.why dont u guys try my style,i know it will work 4 us all.

see u guys at the top!
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by rossoneri(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2007
i also tried it a few times with the same problem. Can anyone give their e-mail addy that may be better
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by femi4: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi Sammy and others,
             Send your cvs to HRM@BASSCOMMNG.COM
Re: Basscomm Recruitment Online Application Problem by bruce(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Please, you guys should tell us what you are sending your CVs for. I mean details of the job you are applying for, for the sake of those that don't know and might be interested.

Thanks and One Love!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? / Apply Now! / 3rd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.