Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? (1287 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by ceceters: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2007
Pls has anyone who went for the Bank PHB interview in PH(on 13th july,2007) been called after it?
Pls do reply as i went thru it and have not heard from them.
Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by eneyesan(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2007
i also had the interview on the 13th and havent heard from them yet. lets keep praying and look forward towards next wk.
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by ceceters: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2007
hello eneyesan, i guess thats what we got to do now(pray and hope to be called). Next week is ok, but i dont want any urgencies clasing with the graduate fair.
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by aikmenuk: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2007
helo many of us that passed there interview since may have not been given any place to work.they said they were building some new branches up till now men i just tired of all this people and no ready just puting people in the mood to be happy while all the same lets wait and see wat good will come out
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by skirmish: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2007
any news concerning BankPHB interview in PH?
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by ceceters: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
Have anyone heard any news about the Bankphb test held in PH?
Its taking quite some time now?
!
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by AkinB: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2007
My people na wah 4 BankPHB. I noticed they are not urgently in need of Naija intellectuals this is causing them loss which they are not aware of cos most of us are having other offers and moving on.
Nevertheless, we are hopeful that ALL of us that attended in interview in PH will be recruited for the south south zone. Therefore, expect to be posted to states with the south south zone.
The only condition for disqualification of potential staff of BankPHB would be age which in the circumstance might not arise cos we are few in number.
God is still on the Throne.
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by qlateefah: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
please if you have done the final interview with bank phb for sales dept and have been called let me know or any body who knows when they will call them cos i am expecting them to call me too .please help
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by ceceters: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hello akinB,
U seem to av enuf info on bank phb. Pls let more out. How did u get to know that we were few, and will be posted tro d south south states?
What is d age limit for their recruitment?
Pls reply.
Thanks

"I`m really expecting to be called also. I like that bank."
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by AkinB: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2007
ceceters,

I pryed during my interview. I saw the list of those invited for the interview and realised that some folks came from Uyo as well. That necessitated my judgement. However, i think their age limit is 27 though they prefer younger staff.
I strongly believe we would all be called. Insha Allah!
God is still on the Throne. smiley
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by innason(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2007
I also did the interview in PH,though presently am training with firstbank.With what Emma said that day i guesed that the bank was not in a hurry.firstly they have one training centre and the people in lagos whom we did the test before,are awaiting training calls while we are supposed to wait for another interview call with the managing director.So i quickly made up my mind and joined firstbank.Though i guese they will call very soon as the so called branches are at their finishing stage.Good luck.
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by uoe80(f): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2007
please which of u did their interview in Lagos,Wat's up?what did they ask u guys,abeg i need to know urgently.thanks.my email addy is uoe80@yaoo.com
Re: Bank Phb Interview Aftermath? by ceceters: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hello, has anyone heard from bankphb after the PH interview? Its taking time for them to respond or does anyone know the reason for their delay?
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Etb / Dragnet Promo Testing Urgent / Latest On Intercontinental Result For Lagos Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.