Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools (35522 Views)

NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021 / Update: FG And Stakeholders Have Agreed To Re-open Schools In September / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by qanda: 8:53am On May 26, 2020
Latest Resources on Q and A App

VIDEO

Jolly Phonics for Nursery and Primary school Pupils

Basic Education Certificate Exam Questions and Answers (BECE) - FREE

BUSINESS
12 Most Common Mistakes made in the first year of a Business

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by farem: 9:19am On May 26, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
We hear this all the time...

How does 2,000 teachers impact the students lives?
Naija government and misplaced priorities

Modified: what do these fellows below gain in booking spaces that's as useless as Facebook likes?

First tell us how does recruitment of new 2000 teachers NOT impact the students lives?
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Nobody: 9:37am On May 26, 2020
Emeks008:
Welcome development. This pandemic is not going to be over soon. We must learn how to dwell with it.

I hope other states will follow the moment federal ministry if education grant them permission.

If the pandemic won't be over soon then opening schools and putting children at risk isn't in any way a welcome development. The only way to cope with it is by staying at home until there is a vacin. We as a people muat take every opportunity to grow. Schools can be opened only learning will be online. The govt should make internet and PCs readily available and affordable for pupils of public schools. Right thinking people learn to always see the goodness in every bad situation like this. Rushing to resume normalcy when the odds are against you is foolhardiness and the repercussions wouldn't be funny. If the old heads can't think constructively in the right directions we should. We owe ourselves the truth. This isn't about any ministry granting permissions for their own selfish interests. Its about doing things rightly. This isn't it

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by relicng: 9:41am On May 26, 2020
God will surely see us through
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by skyfather09(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

For you to compare church and market to schools it shows you lack wisdom.
Let’s take a university for example,do you know the number of people that go and come out from a university daily?
no mind the fuu... students alone for lecture hall is another story.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Nobody: 9:43am On May 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Sometimes I wonder how these people think angry
If this virus gets to children Lagos is finished

Except the virus is not real in Nigeria
Finally someone who thinks properly.. In a rush to resume normalcy we invite catastrophe. Except the virus isn't real in Nigeria the rebound will spell doom finally.
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by LONGPREEK(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2020
Babapyro:

Thanks boss
thunder fire yur papa and mama. i told u nobe everybody for nairaland them dey carry play u no here, na who dey loose now? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2020
This information is not true. They are round off the 2000 ( tescom and subeb) employment that was put to halt due to the pandemic
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Bluntemperor: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
bigstan11787:
We have been hearing this for a long time

But why you dey announce for abroad first?.
is it that they should score your work?.
Tell Lagosians how you want their wards/children would resume quickly to do WAEC and NECO,to allow them compliments their JAMB,so that it doesn't turned to be a waste.
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Saintinoo(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2020
jojofola:

Which yeye curve?
Let's not deceive ourselves abeg.
Over two months now, na still 200, 300 we dey here.
E still no gree enter 1k.
See, when the Government has had enough money from all these, they will flatten it themselves.
And this can only happen when all sectors are reopened.
That way, there will be no one to be deceived again.
People are already living their lives in the US.
allow those people... Even if the figures are true in Nigeria, you keep schools and other sectors close means they will remain close for more than 3years.... People think vaccines will be available this year or next.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Saintinoo(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2020
Plead:

For you to compare church and market to schools it shows you lack wisdom.
Let’s take a university for example,do you know the number of people that go and come out from a university daily?
A university is a controlled system, some with smaller campus population.... You want to compare that to markets such as main market in Onitsha or Alaba international market lagos?
Between schools and markets where can social distancing be practised. Can you practise social distancing in the markets?
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Saintinoo(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2020
dairykidd:

If the pandemic won't be over soon then opening schools and putting children at risk isn't in any way a welcome development. The only way to cope with it is by staying at home until there is a vacin. We as a people muat take every opportunity to grow. Schools can be opened only learning will be online. The govt should make internet and PCs readily available and affordable for pupils of public schools. Right thinking people learn to always see the goodness in every bad situation like this. Rushing to resume normalcy when the odds are against you is foolhardiness and the repercussions wouldn't be funny. If the old heads can't think constructively in the right directions we should. We owe ourselves the truth. This isn't about any ministry granting permissions for their own selfish interests. Its about doing things rightly. This isn't it
what is this one saying...... Tomorrow people like you will be voted to power with this kind of policies and decision?

Oh God!!!
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Saintinoo(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
This information is not true. They are round off the 2000 ( tescom and subeb) employment that was put to halt due to the pandemic
Are you one of the teachers?
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Reference(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2020
Thie reopening of schools should be a national, not a state decision as I was telling someone today, the primary reason being that a lot of kids attend schools across state lines at various levels and it cannot work with the national lockdown in place.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by alphaRego01(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2020
Nyscopers teachers
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by alphaRego01(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2020
Reference:
Thie reopening of schools should be a national, not a state decision as I was telling someone today, the primary reason being that a lot of kids attend schools across state lines at various levels and it cannot work with the national lockdown in place.

Haba dont u get it? Opening in one state is opening in all states
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Babapyro: 12:15pm On May 26, 2020
LONGPREEK:
thunder fire yur papa and mama. i told u nobe everybody for nairaland them dey carry play u no here, na who dey loose now? grin grin grin
The pain I've caused you and your family is everlasting but I no know say e fit pain you like this o,carry on dey stalk me jare once in a blue moon I go reply you
I derive joy in knowing how unimportant I have rendered you on this platform angry grin grin

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by ODJ123(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2020
nice one...... meanwhile check ma dp
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by nedekid: 2:30pm On May 26, 2020
jojofola:
Abeg make una open schools jare.
Schools, particularly the Basic Education schools have more capacity to sensitize their pupils.

I can't vouch for the public schools as we know their workers to always have that lackadaisical attitude.

We thank God for his grace upon our lives.
Let's reopen the economy.
Naira is still around #445/$1
I heard 461 or is it comming down?
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by cctvwizard(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
exactly my thoughts, it seems the virus is not real because why will the government risk the lives of innocent children because of the economy, this is a case of attempted murder until things start happening then the nigerian government don commit murder be that..they should put the lives of this innocent kids first.

there is nothing like covid-19 in Nigeria, you people should try and you your sense for once and stop believe anything fantastically corrupt Nigeria government told you.

we're all watching CNN, BBC and follow up the trends all over the world, but only a mature & ñon-gullible person will know, that their is nothing pandemic or dangerous virus in Nigeria, but big scam, all the evidences have being released
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by jojofola: 6:38pm On May 26, 2020
nedekid:

I heard 461 or is it comming down?

No, it is not coming down.
The person probably just added small naira to it and yes, it fluctuates sometimes but it has been between 440 - 460 for weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
what happens to education when the health is at serious risk and damage abeg reason am
Health and education are equally important.
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by nedekid: 7:03pm On May 26, 2020
jojofola:

No, it is not coming down.
The person probably just added small naira to it and yes, it fluctuates sometimes but it has been between 440 - 460 for weeks now.
What are your thoughts, do you think it is time to sell? Is it going higher or lower?
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Tohsynetita1: 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Legendguru: 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Adecode11(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Better.......... [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by omobabaloke247: 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
We hope this will not be an audio jobs to be shared among APC bigwig the way they shared palliative cheesy wink o. grin
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by LONGPREEK(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2020
Babapyro:

The pain I've caused you and your family is everlasting but I no know say e fit pain you like this o,carry on dey stalk me jare once in a blue moon I go reply you
I derive joy in knowing how unimportant I have rendered you on this platform angry grin grin
this idiot is funny. u feed from this platform. atleast now they know u are a robber and a petty scammer
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Tohsynetita1: 2:31pm On May 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Lagos To Employ 2,000 Primary School Teachers, Plans To Re-Open Schools by Babapyro: 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
LONGPREEK:
this idiot is funny. u feed from this platform. atleast now they know u are a robber and a petty scammer
I'm embarrassed on behalf of your family members,I know you grew up in poverty but it is not an excuse to remain jobless and commit your life to displaying nuisance on nairaland, we here see you like less than human,just move on beforethe countless of people looking for you put you where you belong,have mercy on your poor mother,you're no match for anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things All Parents Should Know Before Enrolling A Child In Nigerian Schools / Teacher Spends N400,000 To Renovate Classroom For Pupils / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.