Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F (3744 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by ElectroLyte: 9:49am On May 26, 2020
Lady who was 'Stripped' for Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged to his Friend in Germany

A lady who rejected her boyfriend's proposal in February, has just recently been engaged by her Ex's friend who resides in Germany.

The Street Journal had earlier reported that a man who happens to be the lady's boyfriend, went down on his knees and asked her to marry him in a restaurant where the duo had gone to spend quality time.

She however rejected the proposal and continued eating.

The heartbroken and embittered boyfriend got up and pulled off the shoes she had on, claiming they were his properties, then he emptied the food she was eating into a bag and finally walked away.

Months after, it has been reported that a close friend of her ex-boyfriend who's proposal she accepted has relocated her to Germany where he resides.

Read more: https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/lady-who-was-stripped-for-rejecting-boyfriends-proposal-gets-engaged-to-his-friend-in-germany/

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2020
The reason she rejected the proposal

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:06am On May 26, 2020
Okay, but I'm not clicking that link. Thanks. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by donbachi(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2020
She has been dating both of them...abroad dey hungry her to go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Masionreay: 10:14am On May 26, 2020
donbachi:
She has been dating both of them...abroad dey hungry her to go.
She must be an Anambra lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:35am On May 26, 2020
I just couldn't stop laughing hahahahaha.

Hello, just a quick intro, I’m Shile aka Riyadhgoddess. I’m a Church Communicator, Account & Creative Mgr, Writer, Jesus Follower and a nobody who is happy to tell somebody about Jesus Christ. I’m the author of the books: Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation and The Devil’s Mission, The Real Sign of The End Time. Read my signature below.
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by tooth4tooth: 11:38am On May 26, 2020
She however rejected the proposal and continued eating.

Having rejected his proposal, you were still busy devouring the food he bought. Which kain hungry be that
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by AudioNews(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala doin wat de knw hw 2 do best,
Na der handwork

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by ValCon888: 1:24pm On May 26, 2020
The truth hurts.
But the fact is she rejected the proposal because she was already fûcking his friend.

Trust no bîtches or they'd leave you in stîtches.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Bestliving(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
She had plan before
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by doggedfighter(f): 3:11pm On May 26, 2020
And life goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Hisduchess(f): 3:35pm On May 26, 2020
Masionreay:

She must be an Anambra lady.

Let her be.bad Belle tongue
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by dangotesmummy: 3:52pm On May 26, 2020
He has made his choice and she has made hers.one man's poison is another man's food

Next....
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by anthonyuncle(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2020
so who confirmed dz new engagements?
were u there when it happened?
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by wisdomkid: 9:48pm On May 26, 2020
Tallesty1:
The reason she rejected the proposal

Get sense idiot. So because she rejected him means she's dating someone else?
Why do stupid people exist?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by mrgreen4real(m): 5:13am On May 27, 2020
Along the line, it could be a case of "you claim to be a player but I f.ucked your wife". In Tupac's voice.

I will never marry my friends ex because there must be some regret.
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Monaco2(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2020
They were dating in secret
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Hypnotise: 7:17am On May 27, 2020
If this isn't another tales by moonlight by a blogger, then the lady has done nothing a typical woman won't do. Hypergamy ways.

But the guy really fvcked up earlier by removing her slippers and taking away her food. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by Passionate888: 10:40am On May 27, 2020
Na fake news be this?
Re: Lady Who Was 'stripped' For Rejecting Boyfriend's Proposal Gets Engaged To His F by LONGPREEK(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
if na, na pallbearers go cone dance for your head soon

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Boy Beat Up A White Kid Who Tried To Bully Him / Please Be Careful Of This Man And Recognize His Appearance / OMG! Strange But True Story That Happened At Ikeja 3 Days Ago (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.