Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It (3633 Views)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Philip4564(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2020
izicode1:
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

pls I need it ajiboyephilip2016@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izora: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
izicode1:
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

pls kindly forward it to taiwoolatunde2007@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Godfullsam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pls I will like to have the mini importation course materials

abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by ambijo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please sir, kindly help me with the importation video/course.... biko this could b a prayer answered. Thank you.

ambijo0012@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by adebayo7268(m): 2:28am On Jun 04, 2020
izicode1:

wekijoe50@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by alagbasuyi(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2020
dear izicode,
plz send to alagbasuyi@yahoo.com.
thank you
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Aribisala55: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
izicode1:

Pls help me with it. @ oluwasolaarib@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Weirdgingerfoot: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
izicode1:

Boss please help me with the video tutorial, thanks. You can reach me on aesharoyinder@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by obuneme: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
@izicode1, Please I need the course also.

Ss.somto@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Ayomideayo(f): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
izicode1:

Please sir i need it too
Ayomideayo0001@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by obianoooo: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2020
chairman,please send it also to me
Godwinduru27@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Oludemmins(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2020
izicode1:

please sir help me
ajayiakintomiwa7@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by KelvinJnr(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
izicode1:

Onwejnr14@gmail.com

Thanks chief
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Princessama: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
izicode1:
You are entitle to you opinion. It doesn't cost anything to say what you wish and like to say. But talk to peple the way you will like to be talked to

okekeprincessama@gmail.com pls can I have the video pls is urgent
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by dking123: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
izicode1:
Finally, I hope everybody that requested for the video must have gotten it. Once again, my first mini importation was with this same program I gave to you free.

Is all left to you to work it it works.

Good luck to you all.
I will be grateful if you can send the the course to me. ukeje2001@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by researcherdotcom(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Your point is very clear. However people are misinterpreting you. Of you startmini importation with small amount,the quantity you will be able to order for will not afford you much profit.instead partner with those who order large quantities then resell and make your profit .
However,o am highly interested in that free video tutorial you wanted to share. My email address is
samuelola050613@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2020
izicode1:

send to me please.

postermedra2@gmail.com that's my email.

Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by whiteseed(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=izicode1 post=90000339]If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

[/
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by mimilogs: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
hmmm, but we have customers raking in millions from importation business.

I think the issue is product research; before you import anything, do your research to know the fast selling products at that time. If you import something that has trended and gone, you will struggle to make a sale. If you are importing in Nigeria, always go with the trend....always visit Instagram, Twitter and social media platforms to know what's trending.

We will be publishing a detailed post on how people can import and make money without running into losses very soon, kindly follow this handle so you won't miss out.

Well done op for creating this eye opening topic. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Popular Markets In Ibadan,oyo State / What Type Of Production Business Can One Start In Nigeria With 1-1.5 Million / 3 Steps To Earn Above 60k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.