Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It (3627 Views)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Over some time now, one of the major businesses that is powerfully advertised by Nigerian marketers is mini importation.

Then my question is how mini is this mini importation business? Some marketers will even claim that you can start mini importation with N10, 000 or maximum of N50, 000, is that true?

Anyway, I am not saying this business model doesn’t work but honestly it doesn’t worth it.
I am saying that because I really did the business some years back and can speak out of my experience.

My Experience

After I bought a course on mini importation from APPCLICK technology, which I will say, was very detailed and self-explanatory, I then put all I learned to work, and boom, here comes my product from China

In other words, I successfully imported from China through 1688.com. But after analyzing the whole process and I saw a better alternative.
Before I go into the alternative let me tell you the challenges:

1. You will be importing on a very higher exchange rate because CBN is not aware of it. This means you can’t do mini importation using CBN rate
2. The logistic companies over there are not efficient as they suppose to. In fact, the delay cannot be calculated in monetary value

Alternative to Importation Business

Instead of struggling to go into importation, I suggest you do everything within your power to be a powerful marketer.

Whatever you are thinking of importing in a mini way, we have major importers that are seriously looking for marketers.
So, your duty will be to identify them and market their product online. You only buy from them when you have an order to fulfill.

These major importers import at a very cheap price that they can sell to you at half the price you would have spent in importing.
They buy in a very large quantity.

It is obvious that the more the quantity the lower the landing price for them.

I have discussed this model extensively at https://www.relaxedmode.com/?s=mini+importation

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by LikeAking: 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
izicode1:
Over some time now, one of the major businesses that is powerfully advertised by Nigerian marketers is mini importation.

Then my question is how mini is this mini importation business? Some marketers will even claim that you can start mini importation with N10, 000 or maximum of N50, 000, is that true?

Anyway, I am not saying this business model doesn’t work but honestly it doesn’t worth it.
I am saying that because I really did the business some years back and can speak out of my experience.

My Experience

After I bought a course on mini importation from APPCLICK technology, which I will say, was very detailed and self-explanatory, I then put all I learned to work, and boom, here comes my product from China

In other words, I successfully imported from China through 1688.com. But after analyzing the whole process and I saw a better alternative.

1. You will be importing on a very higher exchange rate because CBN is not aware of it. This means you can’t do mini importation using CBN rate
2. The logistic companies over there are not efficient as they suppose to. In fact, the delay cannot be calculated in monetary value

Instead of struggling to go into importation, I suggest you do everything within your power to be a powerful marketer.

Whatever you are thinking of importing in a mini way, we have major importers that are seriously looking for marketers.
So, your duty will be to identify them and market their product online. You only buy from them when you have an order to fulfill.

These major importers import at a very cheap price that they can sell to you at half the price you would have spent in importing.

I have discussed this model extensively at https://www.relaxedmode.com/?s=mini+importation

Wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Ugik(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
lol you are very funny but it is a good way of marketing what you want. i ran a preorder around january and without quoting bogus figures,i made 68000 after the orders arrived with shipping and all cleared..everyone knows mini importation is a life saver.so unless you have something better to say,what you just talked about here makes no valid point.maybe you didnt learn well

5 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Foscons(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Ugik post=89991244]lol you are very funny but it is a good way of marketing what you want. i ran a preorder around january and without quoting bogus figures,i made 68000 after the orders arrived with shipping and all cleared..everyone knows mini importation is a life saver.so unless you have something better to say,what you just talked about here makes no valid point.maybe you didnt learn well[/quote

I would like to learn from you
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by uthlaw: 11:04pm On May 26, 2020
Ugik:
lol you are very funny but it is a good way of marketing what you want. i ran a preorder around january and without quoting bogus figures,i made 68000 after the orders arrived with shipping and all cleared..everyone knows mini importation is a life saver.so unless you have something better to say,what you just talked about here makes no valid point.maybe you didnt learn well
hwf I wan try dis mini importation,u go fit reason with me!
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by NONNYG: 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
izicode1:

My Experience

You're just driving traffic to your website, mini importation is cool if you have adequate knowledge about it

I started Mini Importation since the days of Ymodulus.

Drop shipping is not as easy as you think

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 3:42am On May 27, 2020
I never said anything about dropshipping. I mean instead of going through the processes of importing I rather buy from major importers in Lagos and sell on profit. I have done that over and over again

NONNYG:
You're just driving traffic to your website, mini importation is cool if you have adequate knowledge about it

I started Mini Importation since the days of Ymodulus.

Drop shipping is not as easy as you think
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 3:54am On May 27, 2020
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

uthlaw:
hwf I wan try dis mini importation,u go fit reason with me!

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by NONNYG: 6:35am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
I never said anything about dropshipping. I mean instead of going through the processes of importing I rather buy from major importers in Lagos and sell on profit. I have done that over and over again

Check where I bolded your sentences, it's called drop shipping
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Ahijo1990(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

Kindly assist me with the training materials pls stanleyihugba@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 8:33am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

My Experience

I've visited your website. I must say you've got good content. I am impressed!

Kindly assist me with the video pls.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by bamidele89: 9:29am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Oga gimme the course now
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by MICHEAL346(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Boss we gather dey with u ia, pls o i need the video /link/course
mibane@f5.si
Thank you oga mi sir
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Legendguy(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an ema noil and you will get the complete course FREE

Pls help me with the video training
emmaimafidon70@gmail.com or 08169283082
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 10:45am On May 27, 2020
Whatever, you and know we are talking about. I am not in an English class. So it is up to you. I am convinced that I know about dorp shipping like any other form of online business.
NONNYG:
Check where I bolded your sentences, it's called drop shipping
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by bamidele89: 11:17am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Bamideleiyanu893@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by akeensbussy(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

I need the complete course. akeensbussy@gmail.com thank u
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Legendguy(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

My Experience

Pls sir can you link me with importers that import in bulk
Thanks
emmaimafidon70@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Urchman27(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Please i need it donuc83@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by mrgbenga1: 12:36pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Please I need the video/course training
bakareolugbenga2010@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by uthlaw: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

ok....you are mouthed!
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by tonyawo: 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

Please assist with the video course. Need it badly: leyeawo@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2020
mini importation is bae den when it not saturated

Now available to buy BTC and Gift Cards

i sell yuan also procurement amd shipping from China and USA to Nigeria

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2020

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 27, 2020

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2020

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
You are entitle to you opinion. It doesn't cost anything to say what you wish and like to say. But talk to peple the way you will like to be talked to

uthlaw:
ok....you are mouthed!
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
For all the asked me the importation course, please check your emails it has been sent.

Someone was asking for the contact of an importer. Major importers are all over the major markets in Lagos such as mandellas, Balogun, and many more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by DORS(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

please assist me with the training materials, Thank you
remioye99@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Lanretoheeb(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2020
I THINK YOU GUY SHOULD START Affiliate Marketing BEFORE GOING TO MINI-IMPORTATION
WHY
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products
NO NEED FOR IMPORTING
NO NEED FOR EXPORTING
NO NEED FOR SHIPPING
JUST TO PROMOTE OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCT
If you need to make extra income while working at home in this Corona Days
you might find this FREE video training useful.
It’s a FREE training by internet marketing expert, [url= https://toheebaminu.wixsite.com/online-biz]Toyin
Omotoso[/url]. Go watch it NOW before he pulls down the video.
Click the link below to watch the tutorial video for free.
:point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://toheebaminu.wixsite.com/online-biz
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Davicl: 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

My Experience

Inderhappy88@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
Sent.

Davicl:

Inderhappy88@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc / Problem Gambling Therapy / The Forex Holy Grail Trading!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.