Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo (6737 Views)

Breaking: Real Madrid Announce Passing Away Of Zidane / Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by RidorAdeola: 1:58pm On May 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Mkayfrenzy(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
Don't click. Here's the news.

Spanish giants Real Madrid have announced the sad passing of iconic defender, Marcelo Campanal who gave up the ghost on Monday.

AllNews reports that Marcelo Campanal was aged 89 at the time of his passing.

In a statement on the official website of Real yesterday, President Florentino Pérez and the board of directors say they are "deeply saddened" by the exit of the Sevilla and Spanish national team football legend.

Los Blancos expressed its condolences to the deceased family and friends, his club and all Sevilla F. C. supporters.

Good morning everyone.
Today’s training session began with a minute’s silence in memory of Marcelo Campanal.#CampanalLeyenda pic.twitter.com/CHqDsSCjnq

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
I was scared at first

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Nehyooh(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2020
I was shocked, thought it was Marcelo(2)

9 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Kpokrikpo: 2:20pm On May 26, 2020
Op please change the heading, I nearly had a heart attack , it's a little bit misleading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Tolani0167(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2020
Always tell us the full name next time, poor journalism

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by sirSixtus(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Spanish giants Real Madrid have announced the sad passing of iconic defender, Marcelo Campanal who gave up the ghost on Monday.

In a statement on the official website of Real yesterday, President Florentino Pérez and the board of directors say they are "deeply saddened" by the exit of the Sevilla and Spanish national team football legend.

Los Blancos expressed its condolences to the deceased family and friends, his club and all Sevilla F. C. supporters.

Good morning everyone.
Today’s training session began with a minute’s silence in memory of Marcelo Campanal.#CampanalLeyenda pic.twitter.com/CHqDsSCjnq
I like your way thanks for saving me data

12 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by psalmistkakah(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
Op,u no well...i shock fa....rest in peace marcelo
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Cedar17: 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by asgard01(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2020
If i had died from heart attack, i would have told abba kyari for you.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Performanking(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2020
Click bait is alive and well
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2020
You people are always foolish

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by ZAWs: 6:48pm On May 26, 2020
And you expect people to continue visiting your useless blog after this abnormal misleading heading.
Nonsense blogger.
So if you had added campanal to the marcelo you will die abi?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by nairavsdollars(f): 7:07pm On May 26, 2020
Useless blogger

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by olamidedivotee(f): 7:31pm On May 26, 2020
blogger blogger
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by nengibo: 7:37pm On May 26, 2020
Op God punish u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Lica2baby(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2020
Seriously I was scared

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by anthonyuncle(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Good morning everyone.

thanks a lot.

u saved me from unforeseen anger

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 26, 2020
Tolani0167:
It is called Blogging!!
They do it intentional!!

You can call them quack journalists!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by BrutusOj(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Na now I know se bloggers can do anything for traffic. Instead of writing the full name to make us know that it's not the young Marcelo that we all know, the blogger jejejly wrote Marcelo to make one curious to click for full gist.
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:35pm On May 26, 2020
Nehyooh:
I was shocked, thought it was Marcelo(2)
nonsense post.
I thought it's my Brazilian number 2.
Op God no go forgive you for raising my heart beat
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Good morning everyone.
God bless you bro.
I was so scared at first, thought it was the Marcelo we all know.
Reyes comes to my mind.
R.I.p man
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
asgard01:
If i had died from heart attack, i would have told abba kyari for you.
oboy see as my heart con dey shake.
OP you dey madt
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Pavillon: 9:59pm On May 26, 2020
OP, just forget it...Because of this headline , you can't make heaven..

Just forget it..

Do u know what u caused me.??
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by dumininu01(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
Pavillon:
OP, just forget it...Because of this headline , you can't make heaven..

Just forget it..

Do u know what u caused me.??
cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by sunkieisland(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2020
It's always good to make things clear.

I been think say na my favorite Madrid defender.

I for talk say thunder fire the devil
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by eyinola: 11:50pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
Op please change the heading, I nearly had a heart attack , it's a little bit misleading
same here, they always do this on purpose..too.bahd
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Nobody: 2:05am On May 27, 2020
The NEWS AFFECTED MY SPINAL-CHEST
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by femi4: 6:13am On May 27, 2020
Tolani0167:
It was deliberate ......click bait
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Roon9(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2020
Tolani0167:

It was deliberate
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by Smozeed(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2020
Firstlink Telecommunications & Technology|

Eid'il Fitr Promo

All Monthly subscriptions
*MTN 1GB ➖ ₦400 (Now₦380)
*MTN 2GB ➖ ₦750 (Now₦700)

*9mobile 1.5GB ➖ ₦1,050 (Now₦950)
*9mobile 3GB ➖ ₦2,100 (Now₦1,950)

Other networks also and Higher Data plans available @ a friendly price.

Buy for yourselves and your loved ones. Enjoy this festive period with a lot of happiness.

{Offer last till Sunday, 31st of May 2020}.

This is our little way of appreciating all of our customers.

...please don't forget we offer other services such as:
Gotv, Dstv, Electricity Subscriptions & Gifting, Bulk SMS and lots more.

#Stay Safe

Call|SMS|WhatsApp to Order
https:///2347031269670
Re: Real Madrid Announce Sad Death Of Marcelo by omophunky(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
Na wa o, see stadium like processor...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 19 3/3 Live Draws Now Available.. / Join The Ever Growing Football Whatsapp Group / Oshoala Scores, Provides Assist As Barcelona Beat Valencia 4 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.