Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,342 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (38048 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Okattamgbee: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2013
onnetcas: i need sincere advice on a very profitable business i can do with one million naira, thanks for your advice
why not go for mini importation biz call 08068361550 for more info
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Praktikals(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2013
See this thread on how to make at least N100,000 every 3 weeks. www.nairaland.com/1360827/catfish-fingerlings-production

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Kayu1: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you dont mind on line business is very lucrative and will award you rapidly income withing a short period, all you need do is to click on www.adaramolaquicksmart.blogsport.com. Sincerely speaking this business will give you financial freedom, you can be doing the business right from your bedroom without stress
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Kayu1: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2016
mrsage:
I'm a small scale business consultant and I have a couple of business ideas:

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

For more information, call: 07040872886 or 08077346282

Excellent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by FKMagazine(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Start oil and gas biz (guaranteed)...call 08052186322
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by osheiduchris: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
we have filling stations we buy petrol and ago to sell.you can joined to be doing the business and anytime you want you can take your money back. we buy petrol from depot and sell that's all.you can make BTW 150-200k every month.you can contact me on 07033263390
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by jefy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
In need of dealers of quality already made jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and siglets for men. Send me a mail lets discuss business @jflair777@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by purplecircle: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi,

Here is my advice to you..in this economy it isnt wise to invest in forex your best bet is investing in daily needs. Ala Food or drinks like someone suggested.
In this economy nobody goes without daily essential.. So rither a supermart mini or a food shop. Think wisely. Need help contact me.
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by rexandyke(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do by iamolex002: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.