Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists (3938 Views)

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her / Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by NollyMedia(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2020
A Nollywood actor by name Kingsley Abasili who overtime has drawn a lot of attention following his striking resemblance with the Nollywood legend Pete Edochie has taken to his social media handle to respond to "curious journalists" with claims that Pete Edochie is his Father.

He also dared them to go ahead and ask Pete Edochie. There has been speculations that the duo could be related following their striking resemblance and the fact that both hail from Anambra State.

They have also been spotted in some Nollywood movies and photos striking a father and son pose.

Kingsley Abasili wrote:
"Stop asking me please. Yes, Pete Edochie is my Dad. Go ahead and ask him when you meet him! #CuriousJournalists"

Hopes are that the legendary Nollywood icon Pete Edochie will respond to this claim soon.

Photo sourced from Kingsley Abasili's social media handle.

cc:
@Ishilove
@lalasticlala
@Semid4lyfe
@Obinoscopy

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Davash222(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
Yul Edochie right now

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by DanseMacabre(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm their nose is different. The other man carry Esan pipo nose.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Xavi2019: 8:02pm On May 26, 2020
Trust Nigerians not to understand sarcasm. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by DamnnNiggarr: 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Damnn niggarrr!

I believe that to be sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by weblord1900: 8:10pm On May 26, 2020
They look alike though

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Neroiam(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2020
Na just publicity stunt..

Forex enthusiasts. This one is for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 8:23pm On May 26, 2020
The truth will soon come out. See resemblance na
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 8:35pm On May 26, 2020
grin grin
Neroiam:
Na just publicity stunt..

Forex enthusiasts. This one is for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by nkemjikank(f): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
Let me go and ask Pete Edochie...

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
nkemjikank:
Let me go and ask Pete Edochie...
I want to know his response o. Are you really going to ask him?
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by nkemjikank(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
Baby9jalife:
Aproko grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
nkemjikank:
Aproko grin
Lol... I'm serious please.
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by nkemjikank(f): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Baby9jalife:
Lol... I'm serious please.
Okay. No problem. wink
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmmm their nose is different. The other man carry Esan pipo nose.

How does Esan people nose look Like?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by DanseMacabre(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Pedrocross4568:

How does Esan people nose look Like?

Like the man own.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by yuswrld20(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2020
wetin corcern me i be ipob
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
yuswrld20:
wetin corcern me
i be ipob
Wetin carry ipob enter dis mata?
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Maxcollins042(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
NollyMedia:

Hopes are that the legendary Nollywood icon Pete Edochie will respond to this claim soon.

Who is nursing this sort of hope? The only hope we have now is that COVID-19 goes away and normalcy returns.
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Nobody: 1:49am On May 27, 2020
Na Resemble them Resemble THEY DON'T LOOK ALIKE
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by taiwosalam96: 2:07am On May 27, 2020
HIRE PROFESSIONAL BOREHOLE DRILLING, PLUMBING WITH INSTALLATION ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

What do you need water for? to irrigate your garden, for a domestic use, top up the swimming pool, to provide household water, industrial use, to a small rural community, farm household, water factory, or maybe even to service a multi-hectare irrigation scheme? Whatever your requirements are, we are the best solution to your needs. We charge at very low rate depending on the drilling process, location and man power involved, borehole drilling can cost between N120,000 to N500,000 on average especially if you live in states like Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun State.
We can drill anywhere withing the country, excellent services including drilling, installation, fixing, repairing, plumbing, geophysical / hydro-geological investigation for groundwater, casing or lining, installation and water treatment.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Suite C5 AY Plaza, Asunle Bus-Stop Bodija Ibadan
(WhatsApp) 08065558146 08150644444 08186655448
WE APPRECIATE WHATSAPP MESSAGES THAN CALL.

Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Kobicove(m): 3:01am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
Yul Edochie right now

grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by timibare(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2020
Omo....wen Pete Edochie fall...na den we go knw wassup
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Hypnotise: 7:11am On May 27, 2020
The resemblance is much so this could be taken seriously.
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by PureGoldh(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 7:23am On May 27, 2020
Deadlytsunami:
Na Resemble them Resemble THEY DON'T LOOK ALIKE
Wetin be the difference between resemble and lookalike abeg?
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by nkemjikank(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2020
grin grin
Baby9jalife:
Wetin be the difference between resemble and lookalike abeg?
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by nazablossom(f): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
Baby9jalife:
His response would be like "a fly that doesn't listen to advise, follows corpse to its grave" grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by yuswrld20(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
Baby9jalife:
Wetin carry ipob enter dis mata?
open your eyes
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
yuswrld20:

open your eyes
My eyes are open shocked
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Karemarealty288(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2020
He looks more Pete than Yul....Sarcasm don't not work in Nigeria market place.
Re: Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists by Baby9jalife: 10:30am On May 28, 2020
Karemarealty288:
He looks more Pete than Yul....Sarcasm don't not work in Nigeria market place.
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos / Denzel Washington On The Cover Of GQ's Magazine October Style Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.