Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos (3959 Views)

Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by GeniusVincent(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nigerian transgender,Deevah shared these photos of his "ever growing" boobs on IG earlier on..
See the photos below...

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by GeniusVincent(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
More:

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by modsfucker: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
As I no see prick, what is transgender about this one?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
can someone pls enlighten me about this transgender of a thing

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by temitope27(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
I love her
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by cassidy1996(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by sammybest889(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******

B4 I will start 2 say anything I want to say a big thank u to Manchester city 4 give me mouth 2 enter enter all this man u fans that can argued blindly woto wotoriously

Chai!!! (God of soccer I thank u oo)

In fact....
Pep gardorla u b big name
Bernardo Silva u b big name
Kelvin debrune u b big name
Folden u b big name

Sammybest ko...oluwa make me a big name make I pt all my enemy's in big shame

Eh eh So back 2 d matter.....abeg my people make una no blame d parents of this mumulisious stupiditical odetism Jaguar over there

Na 2day I just realizes say we b ten (10)wey get sense 4 dis world

Me and 9 others......
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fun Fact

Many of the guys who will shame this girl on this thread will masturbate with her pictures grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by flames007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:
Fun Fact

Many of the guys who will shame this girl on this thread will masturbate with her pictures grin

I actually find it extremely hard to believe that this she was/is a he. To be honest, she's stunning; than what many girls can ask for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
flames007:
I actually find it extremely hard to believe that this she was/is a he. To be honest, she's stunning; than what many girls can ask for.

You're one of them.

Now leave the bathroom before you finish your soap grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Iliveforever(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

You're one of them.

Now leave the bathroom before you finish your soap grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Iliveforever(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
The truth is that satan is really and seriously working very hard this period...

Only JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE THIS PERIOD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by igben(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
This one go soon relegate Bobrisky... lol
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Ulunne777(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
In future,so many men will be compulsory bisexuals and homosexuals unknowingly .Sleeping with your gender and sucking manboobs converted to look like female boobs.

Just like Buhari has made most Nigerians compulsory Vegetarians.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by NarcissistKing(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
She's beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by NarcissistKing(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
igben:
This one go soon relegate Bobrisky... lol

Absolutely not. Bobrisky has got too much influence.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
This one is better than oga risky at least she is knackable, manageable and above all still an aborminable act... grin wetin no good no good nomatter how you bend am e no good...

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Queenslander(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
She's beautiful,. It has to be said!!
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by padi94(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Seen... When are dey sacking man utd manager
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by abeeee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
modsfucker:
Omo you dey get am wrong oh
E deg move from man to woman oh
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by modsfucker: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
abeeee:

Omo you dey get am wrong oh
E deg move from man to woman oh

As preek no dey, and boobs dey, na just bush meat, ready for dinner, I go bang am tire, so long as pvssy dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by tutudesz: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Just imagine the father spents millions to celebrate the successful delivery of a son grin only to find out the son don become daughter las las grin

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
modsfucker:

As preek no dey, and boobs dey, na just bush meat, ready for dinner, I go bang am tire, so long as pvssy dey.

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by modsfucker: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=107391006][/quote]

Yesss ooo, I no go do ass, but so long as they call it pvssy, we go dive enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by TheWolfen(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Y'all should stop promoting nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Truvelisback(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
modsfucker:
Him don shift am go one corner.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
orishirishi. This one has bleached several shades lighter. Alpha males can have this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Classickj(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
orishirishi. This one has bleached several shades lighter. Alpha males can have this one.
bleach ké... Sure me say you don't know buchi
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Inferior19: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
awesonjr:
can someone pls enlighten me about this transgender of a thing
Co ask oo
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Iliveforever:
The truth is that satan is really and seriously working very hard this period...

Honestly..
But I think Satan isn't working hard again.
Rather people are now working hard for satan
I think people are now WORKING to ensure Satan remains relevant.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by TheSourcerer: 12:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Iliveforever:

why this period ?
Re: Nigerian Transgender Deevah Showcases His Boobs In New Photos by Iliveforever(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2021
TheSourcerer:
why this period ?

This is the end time period. JESUS is about to come (rapture).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary / Pic-ini Edo& Funke Akindele Rocking Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.