Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pelddy Shakes Instagram With Her Massive Boobs And Butt.which She Refers As Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pelddy Shakes Instagram With Her Massive Boobs And Butt.which She Refers As Over (1842 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pelddy Shakes Instagram With Her Massive Boobs And Butt.which She Refers As Over by Buezejames: 3:32am On May 27, 2020
Latest updates songs,videos,Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,SportNews,News here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Our Queen who is popularly known as Pelddy went publicly on her Instagram page revealing to her fans how massively her Buttocks & Breasts As grown.

She went further saying/and describing her new body structure as overload which draw the attentions of her fans on Instagram

Entirely I have been dreaming of having massive structions (Breast and buttocks) and now,I think is a dream come true.

NowTakeALookOnMyHeavyDuty

I love what i got behind.I thank my creator for a dream come true.
My mama made it possible fans as she tells her fans on Instagram who try to know,and ask her questions how she came about the massive growth.

Read more her @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/27/lesibian-i-masturbate-6_8times-a-day-nigeria-prostitute-opens-up/

Re: Pelddy Shakes Instagram With Her Massive Boobs And Butt.which She Refers As Over by Nobody: 3:47am On May 27, 2020
Is their any medical reason why dwarfs have big big butts.

Seems what they lack in height, they make up with butt.

At the end of the day, you just find them looking like half bag of Beans with two tubers of yam on it

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Diana Russet Celebrates her 26th Birthday with denrele & her Bbnaija fri / Comedian Ogb Recent Biography And Networth / Top 20 Nigerian Actresses Endowed With Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.