Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (25967 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by adoreyou(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2020
Let Us Bring Back The Childhood Memories; What Type Of Fun Game Got You Amused?

I look at kids of today & I pity them a lot because the creativity have been stolen from them thanks to modernization.

Kai, I emember Mummy & Daddy play, Actor & Boss, Jackyshan fight, Suwe (we go dey fight for house wey our papa no build, chai)

Add yours too.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by sanemind2(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2020
We bin dey do odieshi for cane that year

Meanwhile

Get Hd movies into your hard drive,or Otg flash drive with movies,check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ElRapido: 10:17am On May 27, 2020
Buhari must go

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by oshdam2015: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
A whole lot.
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Gistcfr: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
cool
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by money121(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2020
After that fun and you misbehave this is what happens

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On May 27, 2020
Beautiful memories....

Copied.........

In one of my first memories,
I recall cycling with my sister through the neighbourhood, stopping to chat to the locals in the evenings, as they lit fires outside their homes to prepare their evening meal.
They were kind and good-hearted, especially to children. This is where I first tried garri with pepper soup, a taste which even today awakens in me a sweet nostalgia for those carefree years.

I remember one incident that haunted me for many years. One day, on the way to school we stopped in front of a mob of angry people carrying tyres to trap a thief that was caught red-handed.
If the police did not arrive in time, the people took justice in their own hands and would set him on fire.
The situation was frantic and terrifying, as if the people were determined to make this one man pay for all their suffering.

Many other beautiful memories,
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Enjoy some pics below

How many people can relate to it?!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Nobody: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
Wow... today na children's day.. corona don scatter everything

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by asiwajumi(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
A lot o... I can't forget one particular children day in ekiti ,we were on the hot sun for about several hours matching for the local government chairman. But we are gladly doing it

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Abeyjide: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
Suwe na something else. Felele ball and the one made with cow skin. That old game with big nail. Using all our chair Cushing building houses.

12 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by nanauju(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
If your childhood was filled with memories of this.. Happy children's day to you kiss

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Weedcrusher: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Police and thieves. All day, everyday grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by rawtouch: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
shocked

table soccer

12 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Atomemmy(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Chai

No beautiful experience can be compared to that of our childhood. This infact has made me to always wish I could go back in time and enjoy those moments. Today, I'll be putting on my children's cloths, then move to the heap of sand outside our gate, play and roll and build castles, then do some hide and seeks with my wife-turned-kid. This're the best little things I could do to taste those old moments once more.

Our elders says: What seemeth right unto a man, that, he should do. Nothing gives more joy than than expressing ur joy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Racoon(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
-"Who is in the garden, a little fine girl....." grin grin grin
-Tom and Jerry/Charlie Chaplin(RIP)/Danger Mouse,
-Transformers/Bournvita kids show/Telematch...
-Independence Day School March pass.
-Tales By Moonlight, Willie, Willie...........

12 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by GeneralPula: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
cool
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Decolonel(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Awesome memories. Hit "like" if you ever represented your school in march past

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by OsuMustGo: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
This thread is not for Indomie GENERATION

5 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Torie8(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
I played ten ten mummy and daddy play and I was always the child.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by XwhY(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
After round one grin

6 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Trustme2(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
We dey commot for school go kill � crab for one swampy area like that go fishing, go back home to roast and drink with proper garri. Indomie generation will not understand

8 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by SweetCunt97(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
adoreyou:
Let Us Bring Back The Childhood Memories; What Type Of Fun Game Got You Amused?

I look at kids of today & I pity them a lot because the creativity have been stolen from them thanks to modernization.

Kai, I emember Mummy & Daddy play, Actor & Boss, Jackyshan fight, Suwe (we go dey fight for house wey our papa no build, chai)

Add yours too.
So all these you mentioned gives creativity? Kids of these days are smart and sharp all thanks to modernization. We need fast thinking kids who will grow up into successful innovative adults.

4 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by apesinola001: 10:20am On May 27, 2020
happy children's day
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by ikorodureporta: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
This Space Is Strictly Reserved For
Damnnnn Niggggggar

12 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Adedotguy: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Childhood is fun. Loved it

Check my signature for anything web/app
Re: Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused by Bojack(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Four man post was the best grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.