Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points (557 Views)

Best Methods On How To Calculate Universities Screening Points Or Aggregate / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / Know Your Chances Of Getting Admission - JAMB Screening Points Calculator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points by Sammygist: 10:06am On May 27, 2020
HOW TO CALCULATE FUOYE SCREENING POINTS 2020

Heyyo, are you an applicant of the Federal University of Oye Ekiti (Fuoye)?? Or are you helping someone in searching for a way in which you can calculate the screening points for fuoye?

Then no need of searching anyfurther because you are in the right arena, here I would be giving you the full details on how to calculate Fuoye screening points.

What Is Screening Points?

Screening points?... This is the minimum score assigned to each course in fuoye, it is being measured in percentage, candidates needs to attain a minimum screening score for admission and this is being acquired after he/she might have calculated it.

What Are The Screening Points For Each Courses 2020?

To be honest this is to be determined by the school management, fuoye. The Management of fuoye has specific screening points assigned to each courses and this varies every year.

But you can click HERE to see the Screening points of each courses in fuoye for the previous years. We have listed all the fuoye departmental screening points for previous year's.

The minimum screening points a candidate is required to attain to be on a safer side for admission process is 50%.

But do not quote me wrong, I am not saying if you score below 50% you won't get admitted, in the previous year's, Candidates with screening points below the average of 50% where being admitted into fuoye while applicants with screening points of 50% and above where denied admission.

NB - The screening points for each courses for 2020 is not yet announced.

How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points 2020

After much questions and email i do receive telling me to help applicants of fuoye calculate their screening points. I have been able to come up with the following major steps in calculating the screening Points for fuoye.

It is very necessary for candidates to start checking their screening points at a very early stage so as to know their stands, if they will actually change to a lesser course or proceed with their same course.

How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points

• Know the points ... Read more!

http://www.sammygist.com.ng/2020/05/how-to-calculate-fuoye-screening-points.html

(1) (Reply)

HELB Subsequent Loans Applications 2020/2021 / Jamb 2020 top Ten Most Sought-after Universities / OOU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Olabisi Onabanjo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.